Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,363 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... (60144 Views)

I Saw A Mermaid And Merman Having Sex / Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake / Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by ChristianNorth: 8:36am On Mar 17, 2019
helinues:
From frying pan to pot pan... grin
You see why people see yoruba moslems as potential terrorists
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 17, 2019
Some Christians are very gullible, You have no idea how dangerous extremists are, There is nothing like a reformed terrorist. They just duped you to penetrate inside & kill. The only good terrorist is a dead one, They never repent after them tested blood of innocents

3 Likes

Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by yaksdavirus: 8:38am On Mar 17, 2019
Bless God
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by helinues: 8:38am On Mar 17, 2019
ChristianNorth:

You see why people see yoruba moslems as potential terrorists

Where is the location of the man in the sky? Andromeda galaxy? Sagatarius A/B? Or Kepler 16B.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Hadampson(m): 8:39am On Mar 17, 2019
bro4u:
'Jesus is Lord' is greater than 'allahu akbar'... Argue with ur stove

Common sense is not common. Now i know

1 Like

Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Maxi3k(m): 8:43am On Mar 17, 2019
From worse to worse undecided
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by yahmohy27: 8:43am On Mar 17, 2019
ahahnow:
Fake news
Agreed . You are100% right

1 Like

Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by 1x2x3: 8:45am On Mar 17, 2019
Why do I feel he got tired of fighting and needed escape root

1 Like

Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by DCONE1(m): 8:45am On Mar 17, 2019
Lies from the pit of hell

1 Like

Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Hadampson(m): 8:48am On Mar 17, 2019
chiedu7:

Jesus is far greater than Allah so bad

Ignorance is a disease. Allah is an Arabic word for God. Can Jesus who is one of the creatures of God be greater than God.

The same God in English is different in many languages

Gott (German)
Jumala (Finnish)
Dieu (French)
Dios (Spanish)
Deus (Portuguese)

Can you say it with confidence that Jesus is greater than all the above mentioned.... They only mean the same thing which is God.

Instead of you being a religious fanatics, why don't you turn your fanatism to Nigeria and be a good ambassador of Nigeria ?

On the flip side, nobody has ever been to heaven before. So, saying all these things is nothing but a beautiful NONSENSE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by lexy2014: 8:49am On Mar 17, 2019
chiedu7:

Jesus does not do violence.

Mat 5:39 
But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

Mat 26:52 
Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that takethe sword shall perish with the sword.

D same thing we are saying. Let d dude remain in Iraq/Syria to practice his Christianity. Or can't he do it there?
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Hadampson(m): 8:51am On Mar 17, 2019
This is a Christian section. All what must be discussed here must be about Christianity not abusing other people religion.

Shalom
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by poseidon12: 8:51am On Mar 17, 2019
Glory be to God. Jesus is the only way.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by MikelIbe: 8:51am On Mar 17, 2019
Through Christ, God demonstrated resurrection and salvation for mankind. He's simply the way to meet God in heaven.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Hadampson(m): 8:54am On Mar 17, 2019
obonujoker:
Jesus is the only way to God.... I hope the atheist and pagans and Muslims etcUnderstand this someday

So all Christians are going to heaven abi

Just be deceiving yourself. Give me one reason why you think your religion is the true religion... I don't want anything from the Bible.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by kikake: 9:00am On Mar 17, 2019
Nwaikuku2:
Glory be to Jesus! I believe one day the heart shekau and other islamic terrorist in this country will turn to JESUS because He is only the way, the truth and the life (JN 14:6)

Shekau with his Boko Haram fighting for a country to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal justice system;

and the twelve northern Nigeria states that adopted unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal codes ----- they are delivering Biafra restoration on a platter of gold.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by MrWondah(m): 9:04am On Mar 17, 2019
Hadampson:

Ignorance is a disease. Allah is an Arabic word for God. Can Jesus who is one of the creatures of God be greater than God.

The same God in English is different in many languages

Gott (German)
Jumala (Finnish)
Dieu (French)
Dios (Spanish)
Deus (Portuguese)

Can you say it with confidence that Jesus is greater than all the above mentioned.... They only mean the same thing which is God.

Instead of you being a religious fanatics, why don't you turn your fanatism to Nigeria and be a good ambassador of Nigeria ?

On the flip side, nobody has ever been to heaven before. So, saying all these things is nothing but a beautiful NONSENSE
You are wrong. Allah is not God. Atleast according to Islamic beliefs.
"There is no God but Allah"

1 Like

Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Macon1212: 9:04am On Mar 17, 2019
udemzyudex:
I'm a Christian and I don't believe this story angry

It's true his video is in YouTube, maybe you are a Muslim l don't believe you either that you are a Christian.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Ubdavis(m): 9:08am On Mar 17, 2019
Nwaikuku2:
Glory be to Jesus! I believe one day the heart shekau and other islamic terrorist in this country will turn to JESUS because He is only the way, the truth and the life (JN 14:6)

Do u the rate at which Christians are becoming Muslims?
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Hadampson(m): 9:08am On Mar 17, 2019
MrWondah:

You are wrong. Allah is not God. Atleast according to Islamic beliefs.
"There is no God but Allah"

If you see a Christian Arab, ask him or her the meaning of Allah
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by udemzyudex(m): 9:09am On Mar 17, 2019
Macon1212:

It's true his video is in YouTube, maybe you are a Muslim l don't believe you either that you are a Christian.

Ok oo
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Anndrew(m): 9:13am On Mar 17, 2019
Nwaikuku2:
hmmm..u mean shekau,na die b dat
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by MrWondah(m): 9:15am On Mar 17, 2019
Hadampson:

If you see a Christian Arab, ask him or her the meaning of Allah
That's IF I see, but I haven't.
The Muslims I've met all tell me the same thing.
Even nairaland. You can't comment on a Muslim thread without affirming it
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by funnix: 9:16am On Mar 17, 2019
He has never been a Muslim before... Good riddance to bad RUBBISH
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Spiritmask: 9:24am On Mar 17, 2019
Jiang:
Some Christians are very gullible, You have no idea how dangerous extremists are, There is nothing like a reformed terrorist. They just duped you to penetrate inside & kill. The only good terrorist is a dead one, They never repent after them tested blood of innocents
not when God is involved through Christ Jesus, He did it for Paul, formally Saul, He can do it for anyone else.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by jrusky(m): 9:25am On Mar 17, 2019
Love is the key of life. Love is what these folks lacks which I expect Islam to preach at all cost but rather they chose to show fake love even to their fellow Muslim talkless of other religion because I can't understand how a Muslim that call himself terrorist claiming fighting for Islam will go into a mosque and bomb it pls something is missing and that is love.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 17, 2019
joshuaidibia:
New Zeeland terrorist attack claiming 50 Muslims and up to 50 wounded. We won't see such on NL front page. But if it's boobs and yansh, e go full.

This forum is funny sha. angry

50 wounded? Lol looks like you have no clue what you're talking about.

From the 15minutes video I watched, not a single person was left unshot

Maybe one or two, but 50? Impossible.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by kareemkamil(m): 9:30am On Mar 17, 2019
Rubbish thread

2 Likes

Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Hadampson(m): 9:30am On Mar 17, 2019
MrWondah:

That's IF I see, but I haven't.
The Muslims I've met all tell me the same thing.
Even nairaland. You can't comment on a Muslim thread without affirming it

I'm not into religion stuff but i know alot about these religions. Criticizing another people's religion is totally wrong.

As religious as an average Nigerian, they still behave anyhow. So what's the essence?
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by BEDMON1900: 9:37am On Mar 17, 2019
Already, he's a xtian operating with the image of Islam.
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by Predator1: 9:42am On Mar 17, 2019
Rubbish thread, if you have nothing to post dont post
Re: Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... by ikemesit4477: 9:44am On Mar 17, 2019
Awon religion of peace will not like this! Meanwhile Jesus is the way, embrace him and you shall be free!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Pastor Chidi Eke Dies While Fasting For 40 Days In Imo / Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? / Bolu Adubi: Pastor Adeboye’s Only Daughter (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.