Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized (66153 Views)

Paris Jackson: The Daughter Of The King Of Pop / Tatiana Dikeh Attempts Suicide: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Drinks Hypo / HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by BlindAngel: 7:53am On Mar 17, 2019
makavelli80:
U can bleach ya ass out but u can never change ya genetic code. I still don't believe that's his child

Exactly, i concur with u 101% u just hit the nail right on the head, u are definitely right about this, i don't believe that's mj child

1 Like

Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by crackhouse(m): 8:01am On Mar 17, 2019
ifiokjohn:
Please is MJ not Originally Black?
how come all his children Look like white Caucasians
I wonder o. Maybe he bleached his sperm too.

1 Like

Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by Gozzzy(m): 8:09am On Mar 17, 2019
delugajackson:
Earlier today, we were hit by the story of a woman who hung herself after being rescued from committing suicide. The people who rescued her never thought of taking precautionary measures to forestall any future occurence. And worsestill she never opened up about her struggles with depression, so the suffering continued within.

Now this is what developed countries do. They place you on suicide watch, counsel you until they're sure that you've gained back your sanity, self-worth and dignity. But over here, the case is different. Every suicide attempt is a success. If you tried and failed the first time don't fret, the second attempt is a sure-banker. In Nigeria, people don't care about what others are passing through and the people going through these terrible situations keep their feelings bottled-up cause nobody really cares to listen. It's a crazy mindset that we all need to change. May God give us the strength to face our challenges and overcome the struggles of life.
people don't care about what others are going through because everyone is going through hell in Nigeria... the Nigerian system fvcks us all in a crazy heartbreaking way... so, many people hardly leave their own fvcks to think about the fvcks of others.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by kingthreatz: 8:14am On Mar 17, 2019
delugajackson:
Earlier today, we were hit by the story of a woman who hung herself after being rescued from committing suicide. The people who rescued her never thought of taking precautionary measures to forestall any future occurence. And worsestill she never opened up about her struggles with depression, so the suffering continued within.

Now this is what developed countries do. They place you on suicide watch, counsel you until they're sure that you've gained back your sanity, self-worth and dignity. But over here, the case is different. Every suicide attempt is a success. If you tried and failed the first time don't fret, the second attempt is a sure-banker. In Nigeria, people don't care about what others are passing through and the people going through these terrible situations keep their feelings bottled-up cause nobody really cares to listen. It's a crazy mindset that we all need to change. May God give us the strength to face our challenges and overcome the struggles of life.

God bless you for this. I have a brother going through some hard times. I'm trying to be by his side despite the family not giving a shyt

2 Likes

Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by Adakintroy: 8:15am On Mar 17, 2019
Richdad50:
If you appraise a man for the songs he sung than for the nos of lives and children he forever changed their trajectory through sequential sexual molestation, then you are amongst all men most miserable and unfortunate. If I had an opportunity,
i will spit on you. Silly boy

Richdad

you are self rightouse. Did you here me call him "twisted" there is difference between bad and twisted. You want to talk on molestations of few children and how it changed the trajectories of there lifes.. Also talk about his many charity works in africa and other parts of the world. How many millions of children did that change the trajectories of there life for good till this day.

1 Like

Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by adontcare(f): 8:16am On Mar 17, 2019
delugajackson:

even if u open up, u will hear, how not only u is going through difficulties and don't speak out so that u won't look childish. I tire for our people mindset

2 Likes

Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by WiseStarr(m): 8:17am On Mar 17, 2019
I'm looking at this matter from a different angle,Hope this is not the Payback from the illuminati since the dad(Micheal Jackson) denied them before his death and refused to obey them anymore
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by lexy2014: 8:26am On Mar 17, 2019
ChristoBam:

Bro what's difficult in understanding what I said..Also make sure you make your research before commenting ignorantly.
I never said viltigo made him all white or gave him Caucasian hair, what I said is very simple for reasonable people to understand. Viltigo is a very rare skin condition. How many people do you know with viltigo. If any of your parent has viltigo, the probability of you getting it is 5 times more than any other person getting it so viltigo can be somewhat hereditary.....Michael Jackson has viltigo, his kids have it.. Tell me, what are the odds??
Michael Jackson kids being pure white is nothing special. There are a lot of people like that. With interracial parents but they look pure white or pure black.

U said MJs kids are pure white characteristic of which they have Caucasian hair& all this while, u have been saying they have vitiligo. What's d correlation? In one of ur posts, u mentioned that Michael's genes are weak yet u believe they are strong enough 2 produce vitiligo in his kids. How? I have vitiligo. My parents & grandparents don't have it& so too their parents b4 them. So when u tell me am arguing "ignorantly", I just wonder what makes u think u are an expert. Maybe cos this a faceless forum, some of u say things out of arrogance but without d slightest idea about who u are talking to

3 Likes

Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 17, 2019
delugajackson:

Sadly we claim to be more religious but never demonstrate it when it matters
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by pacespot(m): 8:42am On Mar 17, 2019
purely Caucasian with blonde hair given birth to by a black man, is this the result of genetic mutation or something? she might give birth to a black kid in future.

sorry young lady, get strong soon.
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by lexy2014: 8:46am On Mar 17, 2019
Opexzy:

If the mother of the kids are white, then there is nothing to special... It means their mother's gene is dominant and father's gene is recessive.. Just like the case of kim k and kanye west... Their baby north west is white.

I haven't seen d baby u referring to but its not possible 4d baby 2b white. because d baby is a caste, u might think he/she is white. But as d child grows, it becomes clearer am sure just like an a Alicia keys
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by lexy2014: 8:53am On Mar 17, 2019
ChristoBam:

These are Marlon Jackson ( Michael Jackson's brother) kids.. Notice they are pure white too??

No they aren't pure white

2 Likes

Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by Sheggy13(m): 8:57am On Mar 17, 2019
Opexzy:

If the mother of the kids are white, then there is nothing to special... It means their mother's gene is dominant and father's gene is recessive.. Just like the case of kim k and kanye west... Their baby north west is white.
Lol, so Kanye West daughter North West is white to you?

1 Like

Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by steric58(m): 9:01am On Mar 17, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

A weak father who raised weak children. A low self esteem father who raised low self esteem children. A drug addiction father who raised drug addiction children. A sexual molester who raised emotionally molested children.

We are fractions of our fathers and our seeds are products of our deeds. Your children are often a reflection of your life lived. If a father eats a sour grape, the teeth of his children are set on edge; a mystery.

A true father softens the ground of life for his children by living a righteous life while he deals with his own foundation.

When God talked about godly seeds, he was referring to children without the rope of foundational sins hanging on their neck. It was the desire of God to raise children from parents who are righteous.

Richdad
just shu.tup ode
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by mvem(m): 9:31am On Mar 17, 2019
ChristoBam:

Trust me they are. His son is pure white just like his sister and he has viltigo just like Michael Jackson. What are the chances?? Michael genes are obviously weak.. just like Mariah Carey's dad. Who would have ever thought she had a black dad.
...oga Michael Jackson kids are not his... Which one is his genes are weak!!...maria Carey looks biracial... Jackson kids are fully Caucasian and Jackson is an African, there is no magic why we won't see his characteristics on his kids... Michael Jackson was an enigma and very strange... Everything about him is not clear, he was really a disturbed fellow... That vitiligo thing is crap sef.. Though he gave us good music

2 Likes

Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by NigeriaDecides: 9:38am On Mar 17, 2019
European Ke! To you all whites are European. Well done sir.

neonly:
Useless European always looking for d fall of a black man
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by ednut1(m): 9:44am On Mar 17, 2019
safarigirl:
nothing "pure white" about these kids.

They would be called racially ambiguous at best. I know you want those kids to be MJ's, but they sadly aren't....at least not biokogically.

Haha! How can someone have a black father and not one black trait? Even if they want to be pale, what of hair texture and facial structure?

This is Thandie Newton's daughter (middle). She is 25% black, but still, you can see the black traits in her. Can you comparw her to blonde, blue-eyed Paris that is supposed to be 50% black?
everyone those they are not his jare

1 Like

Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by neonly: 9:45am On Mar 17, 2019
NigeriaDecides:
European Ke! To you all whites are European. Well done sir.

Of course not all whites are European is just a common saying that whites don't like black to progress more than them
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by eminikansoso(m): 9:49am On Mar 17, 2019
delugajackson:

Na so my brother
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 17, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

A weak father who raised weak children. A low self esteem father who raised low self esteem children. A drug addiction father who raised drug addiction children. A sexual molester who raised emotionally molested children.

We are fractions of our fathers and our seeds are products of our deeds. Your children are often a reflection of your life lived. If a father eats a sour grape, the teeth of his children are set on edge; a mystery.

A true father softens the ground of life for his children by living a righteous life while he deals with his own foundation.

When God talked about godly seeds, he was referring to children without the rope of foundational sins hanging on their neck. It was the desire of God to raise children from parents who are righteous.

Richdad

I salute you sir!

2 Likes

Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by hybridblood07(m): 10:04am On Mar 17, 2019
This is like the third time she attempted suicide! What the Bleep is wrong with Paris na � � This girl is my crush
Amagite3:
Paris Jackson has been hospitalized today, March 16th, after she attempted suicide, and family sources say it's due to the fallout from "Leaving Neverland.", TMZ reports.

Law enforcement sources say police and EMS responded to Paris' LA home at 7:30 AM.

According to TMZ, Michael Jackson's only daughter slit her wrists.

Sources say she was transported to a hospital and placed on 5150 hold. She's currently in stable condition.

Sources say Paris did this in direct response to the allegations made against her father in "Leaving Neverland", a documentary in which Wade Robson and James Safechuck accuse MJ of molesting them as children.

Paris was standing firm behind her dad and maintaining his innocence, even though she hadn't seen the doc yet.

The fallout from "Leaving Neverland" has been severe. Michael's music and TV appearances have been getting muted since HBO aired the project.

Paris has had hard time since her dad's death in 2009.

Recall that she attempted suicide back in 2013 as well, and has been open about her struggles with depression in the past.

Paris is currently being closely monitored by a team of doctors.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/03/michael-jacksons-daughter-paris-hospitalized-after-attempting-suicide.html

Cc; Lalasticlala
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by Femijohn198: 10:10am On Mar 17, 2019
upon all the wealth your father has you still goes This feeling way..
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by MollyBank: 10:29am On Mar 17, 2019
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 17, 2019
LET THE KING REST!
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by megareal: 10:37am On Mar 17, 2019
Las las, she will succeed. You don't keep meddling and calling out to death and it will not answer you. She needs counseling and intervention.

1 Like

Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by Viking007(m): 10:42am On Mar 17, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad
Please if you want to quote the Bible, quote it in full. Don't remix and cut out the part that fits your narrative and misled the gullible. Jeremiah 31:29, is very clear. The sins or doings of the father shall NO MORE have any relation with the offspring.

2 Likes

Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by WIDETHOUGHT: 10:49am On Mar 17, 2019
ifiokjohn:
Please is MJ not Originally Black?
how come all his children Look like white Caucasians
was their mother formerly also black
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by FocusedB1h(f): 10:54am On Mar 17, 2019
lexy2014:

Is vitiligo hereditary? Does vitiligo make u all white? Does vitiligo give u Caucasian hair?
Exactly. I love mj but that man hated being black and he most likely didn’t want to bring black kids into this world so they won’t suffer racism like he did.
Those people he’s parading as his kids are not biracial but full caucasians

1 Like

Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by hahn(m): 11:39am On Mar 17, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad

Even god's son committed suicide. Wetin you dey talk?
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by Donwyz(m): 11:46am On Mar 17, 2019
delugajackson:

but we sabi do church pass

1 Like

Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by Eres94: 12:05pm On Mar 17, 2019
charliboy654:
In 2019, u still talk of that illuminati crap.
only a blind man will say there is no evil in the land. if you want to keep living in ignorance, that's your problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Step Out Together For The First Time / Tagbo Umeike's Family Goes For Autopsy At Lagos Island Mortuary (Photo) / Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.