Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized (66151 Views)

Paris Jackson: The Daughter Of The King Of Pop / Tatiana Dikeh Attempts Suicide: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Drinks Hypo / HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by ChristoBam: 12:26pm On Mar 17, 2019
miketayo:

Hahaha.. this isn't wat vitiligo looks like.. he is obviously not the biological father.. and Janet isn't white
I don't understand, did I post any pictures of Michael Jackson kids with viltigo on them??
Just go Google Search " Michael Jackson kids have viltigo" and see the pictures it brings out . You'll see Prince Jackson with clear viltigo . It's obvious when he's not wearing a shirt.
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by ChristoBam: 12:31pm On Mar 17, 2019
lexy2014:

U said MJs kids are pure white characteristic of which they have Caucasian hair& all this while, u have been saying they have vitiligo. What's d correlation? In one of ur posts, u mentioned that Michael's genes are weak yet u believe they are strong enough 2 produce vitiligo in his kids. How? I have vitiligo. My parents & grandparents don't have it& so too their parents b4 them. So when u tell me am arguing "ignorantly", I just wonder what makes u think u are an expert. Maybe cos this a faceless forum, some of u say things out of arrogance but without d slightest idea about who u are talking to
The fact that you have viltigo and your parents doesn't, means nothing. I'm not saying its always hereditary. What I said is that people whose parents have viltigo have an increased chance of having it than an average person. More than 5 times more likely. You can make your research.
And Michael's genes are weak doesn't mean his kids wouldn't see something to get from him in looks
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by ChristoBam: 12:44pm On Mar 17, 2019
This thing we're dragging people have argued it a long time ago and everyone is accepting they're Michael's biological kids. You can make your research.
But this thing funny, the girl said she's biracial and una no gree.
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by Eavy(m): 1:54pm On Mar 17, 2019
amliftedhigher:

But their mother is alife why can't she come to the aid of her children
There is difference between being alive and being there for somebody, the mother is alive, but even before MJ died, was the mother close to the children as a mother should be? When last did you heard or seen the kids with the mum? Even Prince faced lots of such.

1 Like

Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by lexy2014: 2:23pm On Mar 17, 2019
ChristoBam:

The fact that you have viltigo and your parents doesn't, means nothing. I'm not saying its always hereditary. What I said is that people whose parents have viltigo have an increased chance of having it than an average person. More than 5 times more likely. You can make your research.
And Michael's genes are weak doesn't mean his kids wouldn't see something to get from him in looks

Funny enough, u have consistently spelt vitiligo wrongly. I thought u said am ignorant& hence u asked me if I knew anyone who has vitiligo maybe as a qualification 4 me discussing d issue. Now that I mentioned that I have it& my forebears don't, u are now saying it doesn't mean anything. Isn't it convenient that it doesn't mean anything cos my experience doesn't conform to ur perspective?

ChristoBam:

Since this is d case and u have mentioned "looks", then d kids should have had "something" which obviously they don't. Maybe vitiligo is d only "something" they got from him
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by TheManOfTheYear: 2:25pm On Mar 17, 2019
ChristoBam:

I don't understand, did I post any pictures of Michael Jackson kids with viltigo on them??
Just go Google Search " Michael Jackson kids have viltigo" and see the pictures it brings out . You'll see Prince Jackson with clear viltigo . It's obvious when he's not wearing a shirt.
It's “vitiligo” not “viltigo”
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by sterlingD(m): 2:28pm On Mar 17, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

A weak father who raised weak children. A low self esteem father who raised low self esteem children. A drug addiction father who raised drug addiction children. A sexual molester who raised emotionally molested children.

We are fractions of our fathers and our seeds are products of our deeds. Your children are often a reflection of your life lived. If a father eats a sour grape, the teeth of his children are set on edge; a mystery.

A true father softens the ground of life for his children by living a righteous life while he deals with his own foundation.

When God talked about godly seeds, he was referring to children without the rope of foundational sins hanging on their neck. It was the desire of God to raise children from parents who are righteous.

Richdad

This is deep really deep and some serious food for thought

1 Like

Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by Mryacks: 2:29pm On Mar 17, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

A weak father who raised weak children. A low self esteem father who raised low self esteem children. A drug addiction father who raised drug addiction children. A sexual molester who raised emotionally molested children.

We are fractions of our fathers and our seeds are products of our deeds. Your children are often a reflection of your life lived. If a father eats a sour grape, the teeth of his children are set on edge; a mystery.

A true father softens the ground of life for his children by living a righteous life while he deals with his own foundation.

When God talked about godly seeds, he was referring to children without the rope of foundational sins hanging on their neck. It was the desire of God to raise children from parents who are righteous.

Richdad

Deep...

1 Like

Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by joe4christ(m): 2:36pm On Mar 17, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:
Marry Me dear and I'll make you happy till the end of time.

But my Idoma Fiancee is Prettier shaaaa
wink

Picture or gerrara hia mehn!
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by caye(m): 4:33pm On Mar 17, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad

Life has a way of testing our resolve
He who puts on his bullet proof vest should not boast like he who puts off his own
Your resolve will be tested one day
Hope you'll be strong to face the whirlwind?
Boaster.
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by Richdad50(m): 4:39pm On Mar 17, 2019
Thank you Kate. Your compliment is one of a kind. Do have a wonderful week ahead and best regard to your husband
caye:

He who puts on his bullet proof vest should not boast like he who puts off his own
Boaster.
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by miketayo(m): 4:41pm On Mar 17, 2019
ChristoBam:

I guess vitiligo makes blacks turn Caucasians with odd eye colours too. Plus the last kid looks indian. They aren't his biological kids

1 Like

Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by Richdad50(m): 4:42pm On Mar 17, 2019
Thank you Kate. Your compliment is one of a kind. Do have a wonderful week ahead and best regards to your husband.
caye:

Boaster.
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by ChristoBam: 5:28pm On Mar 17, 2019
miketayo:

I guess vitiligo makes blacks turn Caucasians with odd eye colours too. Plus the last kid looks indian. They aren't his biological kids
Why are you guys misquoting me, I never said it's the reason they look Caucasian. I said it should be considered as proof they are Michael's biological children.
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by sweetilicious(f): 5:31pm On Mar 17, 2019
delugajackson:
Earlier today, we were hit by the story of a woman who hung herself after being rescued from committing suicide. The people who rescued her never thought of taking precautionary measures to forestall any future occurence. And worsestill she never opened up about her struggles with depression, so the suffering continued within.

Now this is what developed countries do. They place you on suicide watch, counsel you until they're sure that you've gained back your sanity, self-worth and dignity. But over here, the case is different. Every suicide attempt is a success. If you tried and failed the first time don't fret, the second attempt is a sure-banker. In Nigeria, people don't care about what others are passing through and the people going through these terrible situations keep their feelings bottled-up cause nobody really cares to listen. It's a crazy mindset that we all need to change. May God give us the strength to face our challenges and overcome the struggles of life.
Depression is real.The worst is talking to people who seem to care but aren't qualified to help heal you.Nigeria lacks so many things.I will do my best to create an impact somewhere.We all should

1 Like

Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by ChristoBam: 5:39pm On Mar 17, 2019
lexy2014:

Funny enough, u have consistently spelt vitiligo wrongly. I thought u said am ignorant& hence u asked me if I knew anyone who has vitiligo maybe as a qualification 4 me discussing d issue. Now that I mentioned that I have it& my forebears don't, u are now saying it doesn't mean anything. Isn't it convenient that it doesn't mean anything cos my experience doesn't conform to ur perspective?

Since this is d case and u have mentioned "looks", then d kids should have had "something" which obviously they don't. Maybe vitiligo is d only "something" they got from him
Seriously, arguing with you is frustrating. I never said anything close to what you're saying up there. I asked you "how many people do you know with vitiligo", I was trying to explain to you that it's rare. I don't care if you have it or not..
And I don't know when knowing how to spell something correctly correlates with good knowledge about it. Before now you didn't know having parents with vitilgo increases your chances of getting it. It's one of the things you should know as someone with vitilgo.. I don't know anything about vitilgo but I know it *can* be hereditary. Which is one of the reasons this argument started in the first place.
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by lexy2014: 6:21pm On Mar 17, 2019
ChristoBam:

Seriously, arguing with you is frustrating. I never said anything close to what you're saying up there. I asked you "how many people do you know with vitiligo", I was trying to explain to you that it's rare. I don't care if you have it or not..
And I don't know when knowing how to spell something correctly correlates with good knowledge about it. Before now you didn't know having parents with vitilgo increases your chances of getting it. It's one of the things you should know as someone with vitilgo.. I don't know anything about vitilgo but I know it *can* be hereditary. Which is one of the reasons this argument started in the first place.

This is ur question:"how many people do you know with vitiligo?" I no myself or am I not somebody? Y is that a problem 4u? From my experience, it conflicts what u are saying. Now u don't care since I have it but earlier u cared when u overshot ur runway by calling me ignorant. Obviously, u no more than I do about it.

Ur knowing that people can inherit vitiligo seems 2b an achievement 4u& u think I should c it as an achievement also. D question is, how does knowing that vitiligo is hereditary restore my skin colour?

If I didn't get vitiligo from my parents, it is also possible that a whole lot of people who have it didn't get it from their parents either. So just because I didn't get mine from my parents which doesn't support ur argument, then as far as u are concerned, "it doesnt mean anything".

D discussion wasnt about vitiligo. Its a contention about d paternity of Paris Jackson cos of her appearance. And u said that they (MJs kids) have vitiligo because their dad had it which automatically settles d issue of their paternity. And its not even "they", its just one of them who is said 2 have it. D lady who attempted suicide doesn't have it. Since she doesn't have it, does ur theory that Paris Jackson is MJs daughter cos of vitiligo still hold water? Like u noted earlier
ChristoBam:

Apart from vitiligo that u have been promoting as proof of paternity, what are d "something" that MJs children got from his looks?
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by ChristoBam: 8:30pm On Mar 17, 2019
lexy2014:

This is ur question:"how many people do you know with vitiligo?" I no myself or am I not somebody? Y is that a problem 4u? From my experience, it conflicts what u are saying. Now u don't care since I have it but earlier u cared when u overshot ur runway by calling me ignorant. Obviously, u no more than I do about it.

Ur knowing that people can inherit vitiligo seems 2b an achievement 4u& u think I should c it as an achievement also. D question is, how does knowing that vitiligo is hereditary restore my skin colour?

If I didn't get vitiligo from my parents, it is also possible that a whole lot of people who have it didn't get it from their parents either. So just because I didn't get mine from my parents which doesn't support ur argument, then as far as u are concerned, "it doesnt mean anything".

D discussion wasnt about vitiligo. Its a contention about d paternity of Paris Jackson cos of her appearance. And u said that they (MJs kids) have vitiligo because their dad had it which automatically settles d issue of their paternity. And its not even "they", its just one of them who is said 2 have it. D lady who attempted suicide doesn't have it. Since she doesn't have it, does ur theory that Paris Jackson is MJs daughter cos of vitiligo still hold water? Like u noted earlier

Apart from vitiligo that u have been promoting as proof of paternity, what are d "something" that MJs children got from his looks?
I don't know what I said that got you so emotional about your having vitilgo. All these things you're saying is your emotions talking, you're not being rational. Firstly I said the fact his kids have vitilgo can be taken as a proof they are his kids, you said it's not in anyway hereditary and I told you you're wrong. You must have researched it now and seen it can truly be hereditary so I don't understand why you're twisting the narrative, talking about me taking it as an achievement.
Very few people have vitilgo, it's an extremely rare skin condition. Michael Jackson has it, and his having it makes him one of the very few people with it. Then Prince Jackson has it as well. Please tell me what are the odds knowing fully well it can be hereditary? You know the answer to this but you just need to have the last say on this. That's your problem.. That was what I was trying to tell you when I said " How many people do you know with vitilgo? " I'm trying to explain that it's very rare.. I really don't care if you have vitilgo, why should I?
And as for only one of his kids having vitilgo. I read it a long time ago when I was researching about this thing that an insider said they both have vitilgo but there's only a physical proof on internet of prince Jackson having the condition. But the thing is Michael has 3 kids Prince, Paris and Blacket.. No one contends that blacket is his kid cuz he looks exactly like Michael.. Prince Jackson and Paris Jackson are the ones you guys talk about cuz they are pure white. Prince Jackson is as white as Paris Jackson, they both look Caucasian. So if having vitilgo proves Prince is Michael's son, no one should be contending that of Paris then.
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by miketayo(m): 10:15pm On Mar 17, 2019
ChristoBam:

Why are you guys misquoting me, I never said it's the reason they look Caucasian. I said it should be considered as proof they are Michael's biological children.
I give up
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by lexy2014: 10:23pm On Mar 17, 2019
ChristoBam:

I don't know what I said that got you so emotional about your having vitilgo. All these things you're saying is your emotions talking, you're not being rational. Firstly I said the fact his kids have vitilgo can be taken as a proof they are his kids, you said it's not in anyway hereditary and I told you you're wrong. You must have researched it now and seen it can truly be hereditary so I don't understand why you're twisting the narrative, talking about me taking it as an achievement.
Very few people have vitilgo, it's an extremely rare skin condition. Michael Jackson has it, and his having it makes him one of the very few people with it. Then Prince Jackson has it as well. Please tell me what are the odds knowing fully well it can be hereditary? You know the answer to this but you just need to have the last say on this. That's your problem.. That was what I was trying to tell you when I said " How many people do you know with vitilgo? " I'm trying to explain that it's very rare.. I really don't care if you have vitilgo, why should I?
And as for only one of his kids having vitilgo. I read it a long time ago when I was researching about this thing that an insider said they both have vitilgo but there's only a physical proof on internet of prince Jackson having the condition. But the thing is Michael has 3 kids Prince, Paris and Blacket.. No one contends that blacket is his kid cuz he looks exactly like Michael.. Prince Jackson and Paris Jackson are the ones you guys talk about cuz they are pure white. Prince Jackson is as white as Paris Jackson, they both look Caucasian. So if having vitilgo proves Prince is Michael's son, no one should be contending that of Paris then.

What is wrong if I want 2 have d last say? Don't u want 2 have d last say? Is that not ur emotion speaking? Is there any rationality in complaining about whether I like 2 have d last say? U seem 2 like 2 shift d attention from urself when u are drifting. So am not surprised at u using d emotional card.

There's nowhere I told u that vitiligo isn't hereditary. Therefore, there's nowhere u told me I was wrong. I asked u simple questions, is vitiligo hereditary? Does it cause a person 2b all white? Does it cause a person 2 have Caucasian hair? Instead of a simple yes or no& explaining ur point, u started going personal. So u have been on d emotional journey even b4 d conversation proper started.

U don't need 2 care if I have vitiligo & I don't care if u care. b4 I told u I have vitiligo, u felt i was ignorant. That's y I said it seems u 2no more on d subject more than me who has d experience. So how can u b explaining about d rarity of vitiligo 2me& then u say cos I didn't get my vitiligo from parents, it means nothing? U really an expert as I can c.

I don't no how to calculate hereditary odds. Like I asked u earlier, what does that do 4 me? How should that b my problem. U free 2b calculating that since u pride urself as a vitiligo researcher. I didn't calculate any odds b4 I got vitiligo which also proves that a forebear doesn't need 2 have vitiligo b4 a descendant gets it. That theory could still hold true 4 d Jackson kids.

Once again, we are back 2 ur statement:

"And Michael's genes are weak doesn't mean his kids wouldn't see something to get from him in looks".

Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by ChristoBam: 11:23pm On Mar 17, 2019
lexy2014:

What is wrong if I want 2 have d last say? Don't u want 2 have d last say? Is that not ur emotion speaking? Is there any rationality in complaining about whether I like 2 have d last say? U seem 2 like 2 shift d attention from urself when u are drifting. So am not surprised at u using d emotional card.

There's nowhere I told u that vitiligo isn't hereditary. Therefore, there's nowhere u told me I was wrong. I asked u simple questions, is vitiligo hereditary? Does it cause a person 2b all white? Does it cause a person 2 have Caucasian hair? Instead of a simple yes or no& explaining ur point, u started going personal. So u have been on d emotional journey even b4 d conversation proper started.

U don't need 2 care if I have vitiligo & I don't care if u care. b4 I told u I have vitiligo, u felt i was ignorant. That's y I said it seems u 2no more on d subject more than me who has d experience. So how can u b explaining about d rarity of vitiligo 2me& then u say cos I didn't get my vitiligo from parents, it means nothing? U really an expert as I can c.

I don't no how to calculate hereditary odds. Like I asked u earlier, what does that do 4 me? How should that b my problem. U free 2b calculating that since u pride urself as a vitiligo researcher. I didn't calculate any odds b4 I got vitiligo which also proves that a forebear doesn't need 2 have vitiligo b4 a descendant gets it. That theory could still hold true 4 d Jackson kids.

"And Michael's genes are weak doesn't mean his kids wouldn't see something to get from him in looks".

Seriously arguing with you is frustrating....It's obvious you didn't believe it was hereditary at all. Look at the other questions you asked except from that question..Like asking if it makes a person white.
..And again you wanted to trap me with those questions and I didn't fall for it, so stop playing that card. You wanted me to answer yes or no to if vitilgo is hereditary?? Lol you're funny, if I had said yes it's obvious what you'd have said. You have vitilgo, your parents don't have bla bla bla. I had to explain everything to you and even with that you still used that card.
You have vitilgo and you're triggered by the fact that I got to lecture you about something you didn't know about it. I never said I was an expert on vitilgo, infact all I know about vitilgo is how it looks like and how it might start appearing for someone that has it and how it can be hereditary. When I said you were ignorant, I was talking about the fact you didn't know it can be hereditary?? I told you to research on it, didn't I?? There's no where I said I was an expert on it or that I even have a general knowledge of it than you do. Our bane of discussion was on if it was hereditary.
And it's funny you believe in the odds that Prince's vitilgo isn't related to Michael Jackson but you just don't want to believe those kids are Michael's. As for your last question, I don't know the kids personally to know how similar they are to their father in looks.. The only thing you have to say against their resembling Michael at all is their Caucasian looks. The other obvious thing one can easily see is the vitilgo on Prince which I've stated.
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by ChristoBam: 11:38pm On Mar 17, 2019
lexy2014:

I want to ask you these questions.
Do you know Paris Jackson is naturally brunette and has a curly hair.
Her grandfather Joe Jackson has Green eyes.
Paris Jackson once said those that know their family well always comment that she looks like her father.. There are some things you can't get from pictures

Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by lexy2014: 12:27am On Mar 18, 2019
ChristoBam:

Seriously arguing with you is frustrating....It's obvious you didn't believe it was hereditary at all. Look at the other questions you asked except from that question..Like asking if it makes a person white.
..And again you wanted to trap me with those questions and I didn't fall for it, so stop playing that card. You wanted me to answer yes or no to if vitilgo is hereditary?? Lol you're funny, if I had said yes it's obvious what you'd have said. You have vitilgo, your parents don't have bla bla bla. I had to explain everything to you and even with that you still used that card.
You have vitilgo and you're triggered by the fact that I got to lecture you about something you didn't know about it. I never said I was an expert on vitilgo, infact all I know about vitilgo is how it looks like and how it might start appearing for someone that has it and how it can be hereditary. When I said you were ignorant, I was talking about the fact you didn't know it can be hereditary?? I told you to research on it, didn't I?? There's no where I said I was an expert on it or that I even have a general knowledge of it than you do. Our bane of discussion was on if it was hereditary.
And it's funny you believe in the odds that Prince's vitilgo isn't related to Michael Jackson but you just don't want to believe those kids are Michael's. As for your last question, I don't know the kids personally to know how similar they are to their father in looks.. The only thing you have to say against their resembling Michael at all is their Caucasian looks. The other obvious thing one can easily see is the vitilgo on Prince which I've stated.

Am not getting frustrated talking with u. I honesty don't no y u are getting frustrated. Maybe its as a result of d fact that u also want to have d last say.

I didn't ask u if hereditary makes a person white. I asked u does vitiligo make a person all white. And i believe am not d only one who asked u that question. Several people on d thread asked u d same question. Like I said, u try 2 take d attention away from urself when its obvious u are drifting. D best u can do now is to offer a misinterpretation to what was written in black& white.

There's no shame in answering a question yes or no & then backing up ur claims with facts cos we were having a conversation. But it seems 4u, it was more than a conversation. Like they say, d wicked runneth when no man pursueth. So I don't no were u saw trap& where u were falling to.

I honestly don't no d card u want me 2 use. Should I use ur card? Should I throw my experience away just because u said vitiligo is hereditary? U talk with both sides of ur mouth. On d one hand u say u aren't an expert but on d other hand, but when i said i didnt inheriti
vitiligo from my anceators, u said it doesn't mean anything. That is a verdict. How do u no it doesn't mean anything if u aren't an expert?

U are still confirming what I told u earlier that u take ur telling me that vitiligo is hereditary as an achievement. Although u denied it, but here u are praising urself 4 "lecturing" me. When i read that, i was wondering if d meaning of d word "lecturing" has changed in d dictionary.

I have a right 2 believe what I want 2 believe. I don't think I have broken any law by so doing. If I don't believe that d kids aren't MJs, that's my choice. So I don't c y u are getting personal about it. Like I said, I don't no anything about d odds neither do I have any interests in calculating d odds cos it didnt apply in my case& it won't solve anything 4 me.

ChristoBam:

The only thing you have to say against their resembling Michael at all is their Caucasian looks.

This was d bone of contention not just by me but by several peeps on d thread. When u brought vitiligo into d discussion, a lot of folks asked u d same questions that I asked u. Later on, u said this

So far so good, u haven't been able to prove this
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by lexy2014: 12:39am On Mar 18, 2019
ChristoBam:

I want to ask you these questions.
Do you know Paris Jackson is naturally brunette and has a curly hair.
Her grandfather Joe Jackson has Green eyes.
Paris Jackson once said those that know their family well always comment that she looks like her father.. There are some things you can't get from pictures

I don't no if paris Jackson is naturally brunette or has curly hair. But permit me if am wrong, is brunette not brown& is that consistent with negro hair? I also don't no if Joe Jackson was green eyed but to say it has to take those who no d Jackson family very well to spot d resemblance between Paris Jackson & her family is strange, cos d world had access to MJs pictures right from his Jackson 5 days to when he started changing his looks. MJ was public property from his childhood to adulthood. Maybe there's an image of him d world never saw. I don't no
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by ChristoBam: 4:31am On Mar 18, 2019
lexy2014:

Am not getting frustrated talking with u. I honesty don't no y u are getting frustrated. Maybe its as a result of d fact that u also want to have d last say.

I didn't ask u if hereditary makes a person white. I asked u does vitiligo make a person all white. And i believe am not d only one who asked u that question. Several people on d thread asked u d same question. Like I said, u try 2 take d attention away from urself when its obvious u are drifting. D best u can do now is to offer a misinterpretation to what was written in black& white.

There's no shame in answering a question yes or no & then backing up ur claims with facts cos we were having a conversation. But it seems 4u, it was more than a conversation. Like they say, d wicked runneth when no man pursueth. So I don't no were u saw trap& where u were falling to.

I honestly don't no d card u want me 2 use. Should I use ur card? Should I throw my experience away just because u said vitiligo is hereditary? U talk with both sides of ur mouth. On d one hand u say u aren't an expert but on d other hand, but when i said i didnt inheriti
vitiligo from my anceators, u said it doesn't mean anything. That is a verdict. How do u no it doesn't mean anything if u aren't an expert?

U are still confirming what I told u earlier that u take ur telling me that vitiligo is hereditary as an achievement. Although u denied it, but here u are praising urself 4 "lecturing" me. When i read that, i was wondering if d meaning of d word "lecturing" has changed in d dictionary.

I have a right 2 believe what I want 2 believe. I don't think I have broken any law by so doing. If I don't believe that d kids aren't MJs, that's my choice. So I don't c y u are getting personal about it. Like I said, I don't no anything about d odds neither do I have any interests in calculating d odds cos it didnt apply in my case& it won't solve anything 4 me.

This was d bone of contention not just by me but by several peeps on d thread. When u brought vitiligo into d discussion, a lot of folks asked u d same questions that I asked u. Later on, u said this

I'm not going to write an epistle again cuz I see the back and forths are just gonna continue..So I'm just going to keep it short.. I'm frustrated with the argument cuz you're going off point a lot..
You said vitilgo is not hereditary don't deny that. Those people asking questions misunderstood what I said. They thought I meant the kids are white because of they have vitilgo. When I was talking about something being hereditary I was talking about vitilgo but they thought I meant their colour. Only you and safari girl understood what I meant.
Secondly about the question thing, I don't need to say yes or no before explaining an answer to a question. Infact it's really strange that you're making it an issue cuz you asked if they were hereditary and I told you precisely that people with parents that have vitolgo are 5 times more likely to have it. So how does a yes preceding the message change what I said. I'm not answering an exam question for God's sake.. Seems you just love writing epistles and tend to write on things that are not even important in the discussion to make sure you compose a long epistle.
I didn't want to touch this before but since you mentioned it again I will. I don't know why you don't understand why I said your having it means nothing to me...You have vitilgo, people have vitilgo around the world and not all of them got it from their parents and you didn't get it from yours...so I don't know why you are putting your situation in the thing consistently.. You're made it like the fact that you didn't get it from your parents means it can't be hereditary.. That particular reason is why I said your case means nothing to me.
Lol you say I'm praising myself... Only God knows where you get these ideas from. I said something is the case you said it's not and we argued about it, you twisted it to me insinuating I'm an expert on it, I denied it and even explained that I know few things about vitilgo now you're twisting it to me praising myself LMAO.
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by ChristoBam: 4:36am On Mar 18, 2019
lexy2014:

Like I said in my previous message, most people thought I meant Michael Jackson's kids are white because of vitilgo they inherited and I tried to clarify what I meant.
You need proof Michael Jackson's genes are weak. Isn't the colour of the kids enough proof?
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by ChristoBam: 4:47am On Mar 18, 2019
lexy2014:

I don't no if paris Jackson is naturally brunette or has curly hair. But permit me if am wrong, is brunette not brown& is that consistent with negro hair? I also don't no if Joe Jackson was green eyed but to say it has to take those who no d Jackson family very well to spot d resemblance between Paris Jackson & her family is strange, cos d world had access to MJs pictures right from his Jackson 5 days to when he started changing his looks. MJ was public property from his childhood to adulthood. Maybe there's an image of him d world never saw. I don't no
A mixed child normally has brown curly hair, there are some mixed kids you can only know they are mixed by the way their natural hair looks...You can make your research, Paris had brunette, curly hair when she was young.
Some people said her hair was blonde not knowing its naturally brown and curly...Strike one.
Some people complained she had green eyes but they didn't know her grandfather also had green eyes... strike two.
You see the picture I sent, there are so many pictures like that to proof they look so alike..You can check the internet for more.. I didn't know about people comparing their looks before now so people saw the resemblance. And apart from that there are so many people you wouldn't see their resemblance by pictures... My younger sister and mom is a typical example... I'm telling you the problem you guys have with Jackson kids is their colour
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by lexy2014: 7:25am On Mar 18, 2019
ChristoBam:

I'm not going to write an epistle again cuz I see the back and forths are just gonna continue..So I'm just going to keep it short.. I'm frustrated with the argument cuz you're going off point a lot..
You said vitilgo is not hereditary don't deny that. Those people asking questions misunderstood what I said. They thought I meant the kids are white because of they have vitilgo. When I was talking about something being hereditary I was talking about vitilgo but they thought I meant their colour. Only you and safari girl understood what I meant.
Secondly about the question thing, I don't need to say yes or no before explaining an answer to a question. Infact it's really strange that you're making it an issue cuz you asked if they were hereditary and I told you precisely that people with parents that have vitolgo are 5 times more likely to have it. So how does a yes preceding the message change what I said. I'm not answering an exam question for God's sake.. Seems you just love writing epistles and tend to write on things that are not even important in the discussion to make sure you compose a long epistle.
I didn't want to touch this before but since you mentioned it again I will. I don't know why you don't understand why I said your having it means nothing to me...You have vitilgo, people have vitilgo around the world and not all of them got it from their parents and you didn't get it from yours...so I don't know why you are putting your situation in the thing consistently.. You're made it like the fact that you didn't get it from your parents means it can't be hereditary.. That particular reason is why I said your case means nothing to me.
Lol you say I'm praising myself... Only God knows where you get these ideas from. I said something is the case you said it's not and we argued about it, you twisted it to me insinuating I'm an expert on it, I denied it and even explained that I know few things about vitilgo now you're twisting it to me praising myself LMAO.

D good thing about nairaland is that u can always go back 2a previous conversation & reproduce someone's comment. Pls go back& reproduce d comment I made were I categorically said vitiligo isn't hereditary.

U aren't frustrated cos am going off point. Am responding to d issues u are raising which are mostly personal. U aren't comfortable with that. U want me 2 accept what u say irrespective of what it is. Even though u accused me of wanting 2 have d last say, here u are trying to ensure u get d last say.

If I like writing epistles, then y do u like reading my epistles which u say aren't important 2d discussion? That's a mystery.

So now u "explained" things 2 me? I thought earlier u said u "lectured" me? U c d way u charge ur words like a chameleon that changes its colours? In response to my claim that I had vitiligo which I didn't inherit, these were ur exact words.

ChristoBam:

The fact that you have viltigo and your parents doesn't, means nothing.

Ur "it didn't mean anything to me" line came after this. In d first place, am not interested in it meaning anything 2u. I only brought it up 4d sake of d discussion& to shed light on d fact that vitiligo shouldnt b used as a sole means of determining paternity. This below is a verdict

ChristoBam:

The fact that you have viltigo and your parents doesn't, means nothing.

For someone who claims he isn't an expert, how did u come 2 this conclusion since we were talking about how people get vitiligo& its relationship 2d paternity of some kids? U must therefore b an expert to no that my own case means nothing. Ur words betray u that u aren't an expert.
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by lexy2014: 7:40am On Mar 18, 2019
ChristoBam:

A mixed child normally has brown curly hair, there are some mixed kids you can only know they are mixed by the way their natural hair looks...You can make your research, Paris had brunette, curly hair when she was young.
Some people said her hair was blonde not knowing its naturally brown and curly...Strike one.
Some people complained she had green eyes but they didn't know her grandfather also had green eyes... strike two.
You see the picture I sent, there are so many pictures like that to proof they look so alike..You can check the internet for more.. I didn't know about people comparing their looks before now so people saw the resemblance. And apart from that there are so many people you wouldn't see their resemblance by pictures... My younger sister and mom is a typical example... I'm telling you the problem you guys have with Jackson kids is their colour

ChristoBam:

I'm telling you the problem you guys have with Jackson kids is their colour

Of course& that is what d discussion has been about not just on d thread, but around d world. There's no one who will c d kids& not ask how are these kids MJs kids.

Brunette is brown & it is Caucasian hair. It isn't consistent with negro characteristics. I don't no were u saw black children having brunette hair. I am yet 2c a caste child having brunette. If she has brunette, she definitely didn't inherit it from MJ.

I don't c d likeness in d pictures u sent. Its u who wrote that d girl said its people who no their families that c her resemblance to MJ but now u are saying "people saw d resemblance". If there was resemblance in d pix u sent& d many others that u say exist, then u wouldn't b saying that "there are so many people you wouldn't see their resemblance by pictures". Ur statements are two parallel lines which don't corroborate each other.
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by lexy2014: 7:44am On Mar 18, 2019
ChristoBam:

Like I said in my previous message, most people thought I meant Michael Jackson's kids are white because of vitilgo they inherited and I tried to clarify what I meant.
You need proof Michael Jackson's genes are weak. Isn't the colour of the kids enough proof?

I didn't need proof that MJs genes are weak. I needed proof that they also inherited "something" from him other than vitiligo based on this statement u made.

Since u mentioned "looks", then it shouldn't b difficult 4 anyone to c or recognise
Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by olagbola45(m): 8:07am On Mar 18, 2019
internationalman:
if it's my tribe we would say her father is calling her to join him

Bad mouth grin

1 Like

Re: Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized by ashawopikin(m): 1:01pm On Mar 18, 2019
makavelli80:
U can bleach ya ass out but u can never change ya genetic code. I still don't believe that's his child
all these are adopted children, how can a black man give birth to full white kids

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' / Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Step Out Together For The First Time / Tagbo Umeike's Family Goes For Autopsy At Lagos Island Mortuary (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 210
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.