Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Woman Power Is Satanic And Woeman! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Power Is Satanic And Woeman! (506 Views)

"Kneeling Down To Propose To A Lady Is Satanic," Says A Pastor (video) / The Game "Charlie-charlie" Is A Satanic Crusade, This Is My Experience / Origins Of Valentine’s Day: A Satanic And Diabolic Festival In February (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Power Is Satanic And Woeman! by Honesty007(m): 9:22pm On Mar 16, 2019
Right from after the creation in 4004bc.eve wanted power to be unlike God and a god.satan possessed her emotion,intellect ,mind and took control of her will.
by agreeing with the serpent,she disobeyed God in exchange for power!
do i hear you say knowledge is power?
yeah,she wanted to be above equal and over man.she already now gave adam the fruit and then he too took the fruit and ate it.
warning:Any knowledge that questions Gods authority and creation and usurps the laid down rule of God is in agreement with satan and is satan power.
Therefore most feminist today are cursed and want to dominate man who was created in the image and likeness of God.it makes them possesive of man whom they never owned!
satan has smartly with the debate of gender equality stolen Gods power of princehood from adam via a weaker vessel ie woman.
mind u adam was not ruling over eve b4 but when she sinned,it was now given to man to rule over woman.
so its d desire of a woman that makes her husband rule over her.
so any woman trying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Power Is Satanic And Woeman! by theophorus(m): 9:23pm On Mar 16, 2019
...My own talk simple.

If you want to be the Wife of a Servant turn your Husband to Servant.
...If you want to be a Queen, turn your Husband to King.

1 Like

Re: Woman Power Is Satanic And Woeman! by ise82(m): 10:08pm On Mar 16, 2019
Wisdom!
theophorus:
...My own talk simple.

Re: Woman Power Is Satanic And Woeman! by Jcole1985(m): 10:11pm On Mar 16, 2019
Strange teachings and machinations of the west

turned our lil sis Pocohanta's head to a cockroach nest

She lives among efulefu's/now she be testing the men's boxers when the real girls were taking a rest

Feminism belongs to the cesspool of the evils of the world like homosexuality and pedophilia

I think all them ladies need a healer

1 Like

Re: Woman Power Is Satanic And Woeman! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 16, 2019
Jesus Wept.
Re: Woman Power Is Satanic And Woeman! by Honesty007(m): 5:51pm On Mar 17, 2019
I need more contributions
Re: Woman Power Is Satanic And Woeman! by Honesty007(m): 5:59pm On Mar 17, 2019
theophorus:
...My own talk simple.

The :1st works with satanic power.adam became a servant of sin when her desires led her to disobey God and also lead adam to the same with her desire
The latter works with Godly power
sarah with her humble spirit loved abraham and called him lord
zipphorah fed moses with bread in prison until she later married him
abigail treated david as king by pacifying his wrath

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Todays Matter / What Is The Difference Between Slay Queens And Real Queens? / How Man Raped Lady Who Jilted Him At Gun Point

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.