Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,093 members, 7,835,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Somebody Help! I Am Not Reaping The Benefits Of My Tipper - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Somebody Help! I Am Not Reaping The Benefits Of My Tipper (755 Views)

The Benefits Of Being An Entrepreneur Compared With Having A Paid Job!!! / Somebody Help! I'm Fed Up With What Scammers Are Doing To Our Reputation. / Somebody Help! I Am Not Reaping The Benefits Of My Tipper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Somebody Help! I Am Not Reaping The Benefits Of My Tipper by tunene: 3:17pm On Sep 03, 2010
Hi,

I bought a tipper about 8 months ago. A friend had being in that business before so I got him to manage it and he goes out with the driver to transport sands for people, he and the driver collect their share of the money. The first three months, they brought good returns only for the story too change after then. It has turn to the proverbial "one week, oone trouble". The returns are now so low, nearly every week he has something to fix from the returns of the previous week. One thing I think that is affecting me also is the fact that I am very busy person my job does not allow me stay two often in Lagos (Ajah) where the truck is. I could be away for 2months sometimes.

Please, can I get any advice from the house of what to do.
Re: Somebody Help! I Am Not Reaping The Benefits Of My Tipper by joshymere(m): 3:28pm On Sep 03, 2010
i have been in tipper biz for like 3yrs nw,i manage my bros 4tipper,wht u will do is dis collect ur key back from them ,tell them u dont want to use it again,then take ur time like 1wk and go to the tipper garage and make some inquires about the biz there and how drivers makes return,then look for a driver then tell him ur target of daily returns,and tell him the repairs shld be shaired btw u and him,call me 08066311919 joshua kaduna
Re: Somebody Help! I Am Not Reaping The Benefits Of My Tipper by sikaz: 9:16am On Sep 04, 2010
I don't know why this is happening to us in this country.
Are we a nation of cursed people?

You see almost everybody that tries to establish something for themselves
get this kind of frustration from those they have invited to come and eat.

This is the reason why people have not been seeing others to help them out
of their financial wahala.

I was in this kind of situation before,but unlike your own ,l had an Okada which
the rider finally spoilt and put aside to get another one from another person.

We need to change our thinking in this country to success as a nation .

I can't agree less with the piece of advice already given above.Get your keys
from this wicked pair or else you will die of hypertension.

(1) (Reply)

Paypal Account Is There Still A Way To Verify It / I Have Genuine Sellers On Nigerian Crude Oil, Forcados, Or Ago & Black Oil / Inportation Of Building Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.