Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Why Are Our Girls Dis Promiscuous? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Our Girls Dis Promiscuous? (7778 Views)

A Short Story Of A Promiscuous Guy. (with Photos) / Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? / Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Our Girls Dis Promiscuous? by johnterry4: 3:30pm On Sep 03, 2010
why are our girls dis promiscuous?i have been asking this same question for a very long time.they don t hesitate to open their legs anywhere,anytime,anyplace .is it a nigerian girl thing?but i noticed dat port harcourt babes are not this cheap like lagos babes.or is it a yoruba girl thing?i need answers
Re: Why Are Our Girls Dis Promiscuous? by MOBO444(f): 3:35pm On Sep 03, 2010
s
Re: Why Are Our Girls Dis Promiscuous? by Kelvinj(m): 3:38pm On Sep 03, 2010
Yeah i bet in a few mins Ok. Just hold on
Re: Why Are Our Girls Dis Promiscuous? by InkedNerd(f): 3:39pm On Sep 03, 2010
Men are promiscuous as well, don't make it seem as though its just a female thing. A guy will go around a sleep with 20 girls and no one will say a damn thing then if a girl does the same then she's promiscuous. C'mon, move on. Its freakin' 2010 for goodness sakes. Get those archaic beliefs out of your head.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Our Girls Dis Promiscuous? by MrCork8: 3:45pm On Sep 03, 2010
johnterry4 , bro u dont even have a girl friend ((no oofence))
Re: Why Are Our Girls Dis Promiscuous? by MrCork8: 3:47pm On Sep 03, 2010
or maybe u will learn more about women if u have a girl friend, or better, if u can find one there in Kano ((No ofence))
Re: Why Are Our Girls Dis Promiscuous? by Rocktation(f): 3:49pm On Sep 03, 2010
It takes two to tango. Don't you forget that. Or are the gals phuckin themselves?
Re: Why Are Our Girls Dis Promiscuous? by MrCork8: 3:51pm On Sep 03, 2010
Rocktation, Well said bro, If only John Mary could relate ,

Thanks Bro. Well Said!!
Re: Why Are Our Girls Dis Promiscuous? by googles: 3:52pm On Sep 03, 2010
undecided undecided undecided

why do i get the feeling this thread was created for the sole purpose of controversial contributions. . . you want a four or five paged thread why not get an

interesting or intelligent topic  undecided like my dumb fwend will say {no offense}
Re: Why Are Our Girls Dis Promiscuous? by Moralistli(m): 3:52pm On Sep 03, 2010
what would u then say about S.A or American gurls?

Welcum dem and enjoy while it last jorrrrrrrrrr grin
Re: Why Are Our Girls Dis Promiscuous? by Kelvinj(m): 3:56pm On Sep 03, 2010
googles:

why do i get the feeling this thread was created for the sole purpose of controversial contributions. . . you want a four or five paged thread why not get an

interesting or intelligent topic  undecided like my dumb fwend will say {no offense}
seconded
Re: Why Are Our Girls Dis Promiscuous? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 03, 2010
~lol
Re: Why Are Our Girls Dis Promiscuous? by mutter(f): 11:38pm On Sep 03, 2010
@ poster, I understand the point you are trying to make but promiscuous is the wrong word.
Women trade their bodies like goods in the market, but remember the amount of goods you see in the market is determined by the demand.
I was still an innocent kid, when me started making passes at me, I remember my dads fried always insisting I shake him and rubbing his finger in the palm of my hand. chasing me around the house when m parents were not  there.
At school the male teachers. Walking on the road cars stopping an men trying to invite you in their cars. Looking for a job, and the man making a pass at you. Get a job an your employer making a pass at you.
It was so disgusting. Even a Priest I went to when I needed help.
Why don`t you men let women be?
You have no regard for a womans feeling and pride.
Why do many men not appreciate the qualities a woman has outside her body in Nigeria?
The problem in Nigeria  cannot be blamed on the women alone.
It is the society that is sick.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Our Girls Dis Promiscuous? by calipso(m): 1:23am On Sep 04, 2010
@mr cock

why do you always use the word "no offence"
Re: Why Are Our Girls Dis Promiscuous? by InkedNerd(f): 1:24am On Sep 04, 2010
It supposed to be like a slap in the face because his intention was to offend.
Re: Why Are Our Girls Dis Promiscuous? by IyaBasira: 2:47am On Sep 04, 2010
@ Poster ; Oh shut up. Like you are any better. Olodo.
Re: Why Are Our Girls Dis Promiscuous? by Nobody: 4:27am On Sep 04, 2010
googles:

interesting or intelligent topic undecided like my dumb fwend will say {no offense}

I thought i was the only one that noticed how FREAKY DUMB the dude is. He post CRAP and the grammatical blunder eh, NA HURRICANE MR CORK. wink
Re: Why Are Our Girls Dis Promiscuous? by queeneve: 6:26am On Sep 04, 2010
Because you Hot bastardss keep buying whores and encouraging SLUTTINESS,

DUH!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Our Girls Dis Promiscuous? by Rooneyboy(m): 8:33am On Sep 04, 2010
@ inked_nerd , prior to now i v loved ur inputs but this particular one is a complete crap . What do u ladies have as ur pride ? U term opening ur legs as a modern trend ,YES it 's 2010 decency is now archaic . I really dont know what the problem is , or am i just an old skool boi that has refused to accept the inthing ?
Re: Why Are Our Girls Dis Promiscuous? by InkedNerd(f): 8:37am On Sep 04, 2010
Rooneyboy:

@ inked_nerd , prior to now i v loved your inputs but this particular one is a complete crap . What do u ladies have as your pride ? U term opening your legs as a modern trend ,YES it 's 2010 decency is now archaic . I really dont know what the problem is , or am i just an old skool boi that has refused to accept the inthing ?

If you don't like it then oh well. You've got your beliefs and I've got mine. I'm not gonna sit and argue with you about it.
Re: Why Are Our Girls Dis Promiscuous? by Onchedu(m): 8:50am On Sep 04, 2010
Queeneve, It's guys faults shey? How more of an irresponsible reply could a girl have given?

Ink Nerd, point of correction, It's not one guy sleeping with 20 girls. It's 20 girls sleeping with 1 guy. U have closed the discussion by giving this accurate analogy by the way.
Re: Why Are Our Girls Dis Promiscuous? by Onchedu(m): 8:56am On Sep 04, 2010
@Mutter, U were being lobbied. that will always happen. Promiscuity isnt external, it is internal.
Re: Why Are Our Girls Dis Promiscuous? by Omolola1(f): 9:02am On Sep 04, 2010
its a 50-50 thing~
Re: Why Are Our Girls Dis Promiscuous? by InkedNerd(f): 9:03am On Sep 04, 2010
Onchedu:

Queeneve, It's guys faults shey? How more of an irresponsible reply could a girl have given?

Ink Nerd, point of correction, It's not one guy sleeping with 20 girls. It's 20 girls sleeping with 1 guy. U have closed the discussion by giving this accurate analogy by the way.

I've done no such thing. Like I said, these are all archaic beliefs.
Re: Why Are Our Girls Dis Promiscuous? by Rooneyboy(m): 9:05am On Sep 04, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

If you don't like it then oh well. You've got your beliefs and I've got mine. I'm not gonna sit and argue with you about it.
mydear It is not a matter of belief. i m very convinced that u know what is right and wrong, the bitter truth is ladies r promiscuous(and it shouldnt be a fashionable thing) , u shouldnt even think of arguing , that would be plain stupid.
Re: Why Are Our Girls Dis Promiscuous? by InkedNerd(f): 9:07am On Sep 04, 2010
Rooneyboy:

mydear It is not a matter of belief. i m very convinced that u know what is right and wrong, the bitter truth is ladies r promiscuous(and it shouldnt be a fashionable thing) , u shouldnt even think of arguing , that would be plain silly.

Whatever. Call it what you like. To each his own.
Re: Why Are Our Girls Dis Promiscuous? by Onchedu(m): 9:19am On Sep 04, 2010
Ink Nerd, sort morality is archaic is it? Immorality is more fashionable shey?
Re: Why Are Our Girls Dis Promiscuous? by InkedNerd(f): 9:19am On Sep 04, 2010
To each his own
Re: Why Are Our Girls Dis Promiscuous? by sexylogan(m): 9:29am On Sep 04, 2010
Rocktation:

It takes two to tango. Don't you forget that. Or are the gals phuckin themselves?
Word. angry
Re: Why Are Our Girls Dis Promiscuous? by Omolola1(f): 9:34am On Sep 04, 2010
Spot on
Re: Why Are Our Girls Dis Promiscuous? by 1102(m): 9:43am On Sep 04, 2010
[size=14pt]From MR.BIGGS ICE-CREAM TO BEDROOM,

Thats the motto of Most Nigerian gurls~
[/size]
Re: Why Are Our Girls Dis Promiscuous? by dobodobo(m): 9:44am On Sep 04, 2010
It is good they are promiscuous, at least they wouldn't let our dicks rest in peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Guy  that  put 21-inch Nut On His Penis During Masturbation Gets Stuck / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Yemi Osinbajo’s Daughter’s Engagement To A Muslim / Oloshos Are 100times Cleaner Than Regular Girls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.