Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Why Are Our Girls Dis Promiscuous? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Our Girls Dis Promiscuous? (7775 Views)

A Short Story Of A Promiscuous Guy. (with Photos) / Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? / Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Our Girls Dis Promiscuous? by 1102(m): 2:01pm On Sep 08, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Really? grin grin grin grin Biggest joke of the century.
u Bet, how are u anyway.!
Bin tinkin abt u
Re: Why Are Our Girls Dis Promiscuous? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 08, 2010
Hmmmm is that right? grin grin
Re: Why Are Our Girls Dis Promiscuous? by 1102(m): 2:35pm On Sep 08, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Hmmmm is that right? grin grin

Nope it isnt,But ure the cause! grin grin
Re: Why Are Our Girls Dis Promiscuous? by albridge(m): 12:18am On Sep 09, 2010
they have this insatiable itch somewhere in between their thighs and they always need something to itch it i guess. undecided
Re: Why Are Our Girls Dis Promiscuous? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 17, 2010
I think you guys are EXTRA hard on Naija women. I kind of understand why because men have this "we can look and touch your women but don't try with ours!" so for you all it is ok to see foreign women act out but not Nigerian and I kind of respect that. Women should have class and dignity and being from a cultured background as most Africans are, changes for some Nigerians, even the smallest are a bit much for some people. However, one must keep in mind that the world has changed and people have access to other cultures; for many without even having to LEAVE their own via internet or foreign emigration to their country. Western societies have definitely changed the mindset of people and some women have loosened their grips on their girl children so this is the result. I say they have the choice, if you choose to disassociate or disown it's on you and you have that right I suppose.
Re: Why Are Our Girls Dis Promiscuous? by MrCork5: 5:13pm On Dec 17, 2010
Nigerians in the UK prefer jamaican women actualy. Its all about batty rider dancehall chicks, truss me! tongue
Re: Why Are Our Girls Dis Promiscuous? by MrCork5: 5:15pm On Dec 17, 2010
as for me, anything goes, punnny is all the same in the dark - black or white (Marcus Gavey: 1982, 2nd edition) wink
Re: Why Are Our Girls Dis Promiscuous? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 17, 2010
*stares @ Mr. Cork and wonders* undecided

Mr.Cork, are you well up there? lol.
Re: Why Are Our Girls Dis Promiscuous? by 190: 5:56pm On Dec 17, 2010
Mr Cork#:

as for me, anything goes, punnny is all the same in the dark - black or white (Marcus Gavey: 1982, 2nd edition) wink

WORD
Re: Why Are Our Girls Dis Promiscuous? by macjive01: 9:42am On Dec 18, 2010
@Mr cork u can b very critical cud u check this post out and give me a feed back grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-568723.32.html#msg7351372
Re: Why Are Our Girls Dis Promiscuous? by 190: 12:19am On Mar 18, 2011
Is that true, cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Our Girls Dis Promiscuous? by lanre80(m): 12:42pm On Mar 18, 2011
@ Rockstation.
I cannot agree less. It Sure takes two to tango.
If men stops patronising the whores too and stood their ground, I bet you that they will change bussiness. GUYS PLEASE GIVE IT A TRY AND LET'S SEE
Re: Why Are Our Girls Dis Promiscuous? by LesbianBoy(m): 4:54pm On Mar 18, 2011
lanre80:

@ Rockstation.
I cannot agree less. It Sure takes two to tango.
If men stops patronising the whores too and stood their ground, I bet you that they will change bussiness. GUYS PLEASE GIVE IT A TRY AND LET'S SEE
[/size]

[size=35pt] We cant give it a try now bobos must f**CCK pusssyyyyy now[/size]
Re: Why Are Our Girls Dis Promiscuous? by 190: 5:24pm On Mar 18, 2011
grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Our Girls Dis Promiscuous? by BABE3: 10:03pm On Mar 18, 2011
@OP. "what the hell" (with Igbo accent). Its not a Yoruba thing neither is it a ladies thing. Its the worlds thing.
Why are "Our Girls" Dis Promiscuous? Please!, Plus ask Nelly Furtado! She'll tell you!
Re: Why Are Our Girls Dis Promiscuous? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 18, 2011
LesbianBoy:

[/size]

[size=35pt] We cant give it a try now bobos must  f**CCK pusssyyyyy now[/size]

^^irritant. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures Of Your Bf Kissing Another Girl: / Why Do I Get Attach To Girls Too Easily And End Up Been Hurt? / Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Resist The Temptation Of Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.