Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

"Having Lots Of Followers Doesnt Make Anyone A Super Hero"-actress Yvonne Jegede - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Having Lots Of Followers Doesnt Make Anyone A Super Hero"-actress Yvonne Jegede (12940 Views)

Olakunle Fawole, Yvonne Jegede's Husband Gushes Over Her Makeup Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Having Lots Of Followers Doesnt Make Anyone A Super Hero"-actress Yvonne Jegede by Okooooooooooooo: 3:41pm On Mar 17, 2019
Jozibrainz99:

What is this one saying?
she is damm right she dey envy someone for sure
Re: "Having Lots Of Followers Doesnt Make Anyone A Super Hero"-actress Yvonne Jegede by marvin906(m): 3:59pm On Mar 17, 2019
Onyi22:

Na ur papa do me

This one is finished

Re: "Having Lots Of Followers Doesnt Make Anyone A Super Hero"-actress Yvonne Jegede by neutrotoba(m): 5:21pm On Mar 17, 2019
Greatzeus:

So you think people are insultive because they are half baked graduates. Ain't you been insultive to those who ain't educated to tertiary level In your shredded mind,a graduate won't insult? What has been insultive got to do with being a graduate? Shouldn't it be as a result of their character and level of maturity

No I'm not insulting those without tertiary education, in fact one doesn't have to go to school to acquire character and maturity.

But for someone to be awarded a degree, he must be found worthy in character and learning. If you acquire knowledge without character, you're half baked, if you acquire character without knowledge, you're half baked.

That's my point!
Re: "Having Lots Of Followers Doesnt Make Anyone A Super Hero"-actress Yvonne Jegede by willyjacs(m): 5:45pm On Mar 17, 2019
Nairaland cry babies.
But she said the truth.

Even if ashawo tell me truth, as long as the message de meaningful,I'll see to it.
Re: "Having Lots Of Followers Doesnt Make Anyone A Super Hero"-actress Yvonne Jegede by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 17, 2019
Okooooooooooooo:
she is damm right she dey envy someone for sure

Why did she bring Davido into the matter? What has Davido got to do with what the actress said You are there supporting what you don't understand.
Re: "Having Lots Of Followers Doesnt Make Anyone A Super Hero"-actress Yvonne Jegede by Gentleziggy(m): 12:20am On Mar 18, 2019
Yeah she is absolutely right on this one ,because d same followers will b d ones to crucify u when things go awry.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. / I Didn’t Pay Or Lobby For Awards - Actress Efe Irele / See The Top Class Of Famous And Successful Celebrities Born In March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.