Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Annoying Quotes - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Annoying Quotes (14195 Views)

Habbits Of Highly Annoying People / Check Out The Most Annoying Website / Some Mean Things to Say to Annoying People! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annoying Quotes by StudioCFR(m): 11:50am On Sep 07, 2010
Tehehe
Re: Annoying Quotes by sledge406: 7:37pm On Sep 07, 2010
"What matters is not the length of the wand, but the magic in the stick."

"Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use."

"Marriage works best for men than women. The two happiest groups are married men and unmarried women"

"Why get married and make one man miserable when I can stay single and make thousands miserable?"---D1ckless

"The Three Ages of Marriage: Twenty is when you watch the TV after. Forty is when you watch the TV during. Sixty is when you watch the TV instead."

"My husband and I didn't sign a pre-nuptial agreement. We signed a mutual suicide pact."---Googles

"Not by wrath does one kill, but by laughter. "

"Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach him how to fish and you get rid of him all weekend."

"Give a man an igbo and he smokes for a day. Teach him how to wrap the igbo and you get rid of him all weekend and weekday." (Naija merix)---Sledge
Re: Annoying Quotes by StudioCFR(m): 7:41pm On Sep 07, 2010
*Clears throat*
Re: Annoying Quotes by sledge406: 7:47pm On Sep 07, 2010
Studio CFR:

*Clears throat*

I don see you already. Midget grin
Re: Annoying Quotes by StudioCFR(m): 7:52pm On Sep 07, 2010
I'm hot - you're not
Re: Annoying Quotes by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 07, 2010
Wow! I like the pictures so funny. cheesy
Re: Annoying Quotes by Kunbee: 11:47pm On Sep 07, 2010
and so
Re: Annoying Quotes by sledge406: 1:59am On Sep 08, 2010
BOREDOM and SADDIST is tattooed to ur forehead, no wonder you come out to play by this time tongue
Re: Annoying Quotes by Kunbee: 2:41am On Sep 08, 2010
Ko easy cool
Re: Annoying Quotes by StudioCFR(m): 10:18am On Sep 08, 2010
Walahi lol
Re: Annoying Quotes by sledge406: 2:34pm On Sep 08, 2010
Studio wanted 2 have Sex with his secretary, Kunbee, he then said to her, I will give you #20,000 and I will throw it on the floor. You will bend down and I will be through before you pick it. Kunbee called her husband, hectorswaggerless and told him about it. Her husband says, ask him for #50,000 and pick the money fast before he zips down. After waiting for his wife's call about 1 hour, hectorswaggerless calls and asked what happened, Kunbee replied and said, "The idiot used coins" and I am still picking them, I will call you when I am done.
Re: Annoying Quotes by hectorswag(m): 2:40pm On Sep 08, 2010
tongue
Re: Annoying Quotes by sledge406: 2:58pm On Sep 08, 2010
E too confirm say dis NL wen u come especially this JOKE thread, na cry u go cry till d rest of ur days dey horrible.

Disfigured mouth leading to a disfigured face is what you are more like an imbeshile wink
Re: Annoying Quotes by StudioCFR(m): 3:03pm On Sep 08, 2010
Tehehe kunbee still picking da coin'
Re: Annoying Quotes by hectorswag(m): 3:11pm On Sep 08, 2010
you see, thats why people like una can't go to functions and act properly, and @ the end of the day you blame others for your misfortunes undecided why the cursing?? undecided undecided
Re: Annoying Quotes by StudioCFR(m): 3:28pm On Sep 08, 2010
Dat sledge of a boy na saddist - no dey follow him mouth dear lol
Re: Annoying Quotes by sledge406: 3:29pm On Sep 08, 2010
@Studio. . .Faya burn your bald head again and again smiley
Comot for my road jor. Shift!
BTW, u dey call am dear abi u think say na babe I pity your dyck and im yansh  cheesy

@Swaggerless. . .Seriously, you have a talent like no other. Speaking from the bent side of your mouth. I would not be surprised to even hear you speak through your Ass grin
Re: Annoying Quotes by StudioCFR(m): 3:35pm On Sep 08, 2010
SLEDGE, Dem supposed construct special cage for u and lock u inside whenever your madness like e wan start again.

I no envy u oh
Re: Annoying Quotes by sledge406: 3:49pm On Sep 08, 2010
^ U nor well at all. If you nor want my wrath, try make u nor dey come in between and if you wan yab me, do am direct! Nor dey tackle me from side or back as u dey do with that swaggerless dude
Re: Annoying Quotes by StudioCFR(m): 4:18pm On Sep 08, 2010
U no get mouth - comot!
Re: Annoying Quotes by hectorswag(m): 6:32pm On Sep 08, 2010
sledge, go to the "lets throw all the insults here thread part 2" thread! Insult dey wait for you there!! your self esteem is about to get the biggest damage of the rest of your miserable existence!! Just try me angry
Re: Annoying Quotes by sledge406: 9:44pm On Sep 08, 2010
Swaggerless boi, you are in my thread and I've given you audacity to say whatever trash you've been able to formulate in the past 24 hours (probably with the assistance of your friends and family members---mind you, be careful wat u spit else breeze fit blow am back enta ur eyes)

Maybe you should have spat ur venom wen 'twas hot (u dey form holy holy) con come here dey advertise for yab as if say u get mouth.

See as you dey squeeze face anyhow as if say u get anything wen u fit do. Another midget with wrinkled forehead.
Re: Annoying Quotes by Kunbee: 11:07pm On Sep 08, 2010
sledge406:

Studio wanted 2 have Sex with his secretary, Kunbee, he then said to her, I will give you #20,000 and I will throw it on the floor. You will bend down and I will be through before you pick it. Kunbee called her husband, hectorswaggerless and told him about it. Her husband says, ask him for #50,000 and pick the money fast before he zips down. After waiting for his wife's call about 1 hour, hectorswaggerless calls and asked what happened, Kunbee replied and said, "The used coins" and I am still picking them, I will call you when I am done.

You are very stup.id
Studio CFR:

Tehehe kunbee still picking da coin'

In ur mind, you are that fab in se.x cool
Re: Annoying Quotes by sledge406: 11:38pm On Sep 08, 2010
My friend, would you bend and keep on picking the coins while Studio fayas u from behind instead of tryna draw me into d picture. tongue
Re: Annoying Quotes by EfemenaXY: 11:42pm On Sep 08, 2010
Jeez!! shocked shocked shocked

Sledge u and Stud - I swear, una be siamiase twins!!

Joined at the erm. . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Annoying Quotes by Kunbee: 11:42pm On Sep 08, 2010
U wish u could be dat person dat makes me feel good abi undecided
sledge406:

My friend, would you bend and keep on picking the coins while Studio fayas u from behind instead of tryna draw me into d picture. tongue
Re: Annoying Quotes by StudioCFR(m): 11:50pm On Sep 08, 2010
Chai - see war.

Kunbee too corrupt walahi lol

Sledge easy she's only a powerless young woman u know. . .

EFE, dem supposed carry u go correctional center for dat thing u just talk lol
Re: Annoying Quotes by EfemenaXY: 11:54pm On Sep 08, 2010
^^ wetin??

nor be your languge I dey yarn so?? tongue tongue
Re: Annoying Quotes by sledge406: 11:57pm On Sep 08, 2010
Efemena_xy:

Jeez!! shocked shocked shocked

Sledge u and Stud - I swear, una be siamiase twins!!

Joined at the erm. . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Na dat one I wan hear before I answer you well abi u dey fear to talk

Kunbee:

U wish u could be dat person dat makes me feel good abi undecided
U too dey FONcuse urself jare. As u be so, I fit bet say u nor get anybody for real life wen dey make u feel good as per ur confession for that ZOBO thread wen u say u be like dat for real life. Who get time for Saddist shocked grin

Studio CFR:

Sledge easy she's only a powerless young woman u know. . .

Corrupt wetin Dis one know anything She just wish say she know or say she dey on board cheesy

And yes, she is indeed powerless but to dey make noise like hen wen eagle carry im chick. I go attend to her matter.
Re: Annoying Quotes by sledge406: 12:00am On Sep 09, 2010
Studio. U nor go wise

Re: Annoying Quotes by Kunbee: 12:02am On Sep 09, 2010
sledge406:

U too dey FONcuse urself jare. As u be so, I fit bet say u nor get anybody for real life wen dey make u feel good as per your confession for that ZOBO thread wen u say u be like dat for real life. Who get time for Saddist shocked grin
Corrupt wetin Dis one know anything She just wish say she know or say she dey on board cheesy

And yes, she is indeed powerless but to dey make noise like hen wen eagle carry im chick. I go attend to her matter.

ehn ehn u can talk, clap for yourself

Studio CFR:

Chai - see war.

sharrap olodo
Re: Annoying Quotes by EfemenaXY: 12:03am On Sep 09, 2010
sledge406:

Na dat one I wan hear before I answer you well abi u dey fear to talk

I nor fear nuffin man!  cool

and I don talk am - up to u to decode am  tongue tongue

**small pikins full ground for hia - u 'spose know**

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Conversations Between A Teacher And His Students / Redeemed Church Member Cuts Off His Manhood To Concentrate On 21 Days Fasting / Male Bashing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.