Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

For Guys:Tom And Jerry Got Redpilled:The sad truth about women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Guys:Tom And Jerry Got Redpilled:The sad truth about women (1444 Views)

My Journey Into Being Redpilled / The World Needs More Redpilled Fathers Like This Man!! MEN! Be Like Him! [photo] / This Japanese Woman Is Saying The Redpilled Bitter Truth About Feminism! [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Guys:Tom And Jerry Got Redpilled:The sad truth about women by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 17, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2yUIkaM2Nw

watching this cartoon by tom and jerry made me laugh when i was young but rewatching it again made me learned a great lesson.

The sad truth about women, i have read on NL, crazy things men do to impress their women, at the end of the day, they lose the woman or boys who complain that their women left them for another guy or those guys that will brag about how their gf is the most perfect and loyal until she does the unthinkable and they become suicidal.

Tom is a house cat who is poor and butch is a cat who lives in the street and very rich

Tom and Jerry had been inseparable until Tom fell in love with a beautiful white female cat. The white cat initially reciprocated Tom's affections, but, as Jerry suspected, proved herself to be a gold digger when she leaves Tom for the much wealthier Mr. Butch. Jerry urges Tom to forget about the white cat, but Tom ignores Jerry's advice. He pushes himself and his finances to beyond absurd lengths to buy gifts to try to win back his ex-girlfriend. However, every heartfelt, though paltry, gift that Tom presents to the white cat to impress her is outrageously and excessively outdone by Mr. Butch. Heartbroken, penniless, and hopelessly in debt, Tom drowns his sorrows in milk as Jerry's pleas for him to stop are rebuffed. Tom tries to literally let himself go down the gutter, but Jerry rescues him. As Jerry resuscitates Tom, they see Mr. Butch and the white cat driving by in Mr. Butch's coupe, newly married and embarking on their honeymoon. Jerry breaks from the sad story to think about his own girlfriend, Toots. He is reveling in her love for and faithfulness to him until he sees her riding by with another mouse, just married and going on their honeymoon. Jerry, now dejected, joins Tom on the railroad tracks (c)

lesson learnt: Lesson never be so blind in love that you destroy your self over it.

3 Likes

Re: For Guys:Tom And Jerry Got Redpilled:The sad truth about women by Jcole1985(m): 4:59pm On Mar 17, 2019
The only lesson learnt here for me is,as soon as you get a girl put a ring on it or get her a ball to swallow then marry her,simple.Mr.Butch was smart enough to propose marriage first.Don't date or even go close,touch or talk to a girl you do not want to marry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Igbo Guy On NL Called Me A Psycho / What Does It Mean To Be Broke? / Nairalanders,praise,praise,praise The Lord!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.