Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Create A Paypal Account That Can Receive Money In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Create A Paypal Account That Can Receive Money In Nigeria (667 Views)

Paypal Nigeria 2019: Create Paypal Account That Sends And Receive Money In Niger / Freelance Payment: How To Receive Money From Abroad In Nigeria / 2018 New Method On How To Open Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Create A Paypal Account That Can Receive Money In Nigeria by Bailout(f): 5:11pm On Mar 17, 2019
PayPal has become a widely used platform for receiving and making payments.

A fully functional PayPal can send and receive money, make invoices,
use their PayPal to setup website payments,
Create a payroll,
request payments and so much more.

I can help you set up a fully functional PayPal with no restrictions that is fully verified right here in Nigeria

In subsequent post , I will talk about how you can withdraw PayPal money right here in Nigeria

how to connect the paypal.account to a website for payment,

How to send payment to individuals
As well as other functions

WE Also OFFer THE CHEAPEST PAYPAL EXCHANGE SERVICE
A fixed charge of $3.99 or its equivalent in Naira for any exchanged amount between up to $1000
Exchanged at a fixed market rate determined by abokifx. ie. 365 currently

Contact via WhatsApp @08146735786

1 Like

Re: Create A Paypal Account That Can Receive Money In Nigeria by Bailout(f): 5:18pm On Mar 17, 2019
Bailout:
PayPal has become a widely used platform for receiving and making payments.

A fully functional PayPal can send and receive money, make invoices,
use their PayPal to setup website payments,
Create a payroll,
request payments and so much more.

I can help you set up a fully functional PayPal with no restrictions that is fully verified right here in Nigeria

In subsequent post , I will talk about how you can withdraw PayPal money right here in Nigeria

how to connect the paypal.account to a website for payment,

How to send payment to individuals
As well as other functions

WE Also OFFer THE CHEAPEST PAYPAL EXCHANGE SERVICE
A fixed charge of $3.99 or its equivalent in Naira for any exchanged amount between up to $1000
Exchanged at a fixed market rate determined by abokifx. ie. 365 currently

Contact via WhatsApp @08146735786

Re: Create A Paypal Account That Can Receive Money In Nigeria by Lipso: 5:27pm On Mar 17, 2019
You can add me to the WhatsApp group: 08167213355

1 Like

Re: Create A Paypal Account That Can Receive Money In Nigeria by Bailout(f): 12:03am On Mar 20, 2019
I will talk about adding currencies on this account
Now, the main currency/ primary currency is in dollar but I can add more currencies.

Eg in the picture below, you can see euro and pounds have been added

What does this imply?

It means if I receive money in pounds or euros. It will reflect in that currency account

Also I can convert the euro or pound into the dollar account.
Other currencies exists as well
For those that deal with multiple currencies, this would be really helpful.

Re: Create A Paypal Account That Can Receive Money In Nigeria by Bailout(f): 7:35am On Mar 20, 2019
Now you can convert currencies received in those account to dollar

The exchange rate at which it is done, is shown during the conversion

Re: Create A Paypal Account That Can Receive Money In Nigeria by Goddys(m): 7:41am On Mar 20, 2019
Please how do I verify a UK PayPal I used VPN to create. I dnt know how to proceed with the verification without problem
Re: Create A Paypal Account That Can Receive Money In Nigeria by Senorprinz(m): 8:27am On Mar 20, 2019
Goddys:
Please how do I verify a UK PayPal I used VPN to create. I dnt know how to proceed with the verification without problem
How did you open yours please
Re: Create A Paypal Account That Can Receive Money In Nigeria by Bailout(f): 9:54am On Mar 20, 2019
Goddys:

Read this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/4696369/get-uk-germany-verified-paypal
Re: Create A Paypal Account That Can Receive Money In Nigeria by Bailout(f): 2:13am On Mar 21, 2019
Creating an invoice via PayPal means the person will also be able to pay on receipt as well

It's as simple as typing the email address of the individual, they receive the invoice and will also be able to.pay whether they own a PayPal account or not

(1) (Reply)

Between Tayo Oyedeji And Akin Alabi: Is Sports Betting An Investment? / Learn How To Create 3D Animation, Video Ads, Flyers, Logo With Ur Android Phone / How Do I Make Money With My Pc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.