Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

If Men Were God, I Won’t Be Governor-elect, Says Abiodun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Men Were God, I Won’t Be Governor-elect, Says Abiodun (17100 Views)

I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu / Seyi Tinubu: Bola Tinubu Positions Son To Be Governor In 2023 - Sahara Reporters / If Buhari Can Be President, My Son-in-law Should Be Governor – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Men Were God, I Won’t Be Governor-elect, Says Abiodun by nwakaibeya1: 6:45pm On Mar 17, 2019
Even when they are members of hidden evil world Almost everyone claims to know God and the message of repentance or born again but they don't know the message of unbelievable power of Jesuschrist which means the light the mantle whereby if you have it evil people all evil must fear you and recognize you just like the evil spirits said Jesuschrist I know, Paul I know who are you?how many Christians today are powerful enough to be asked such question by evil ones?instead witches and wizards and evil family wickedness still oppress them?Knowing Jesus Christ is all about unbelievable power before holiness etc that's our truth and revelation that even those who claim to know Jesus Christ don't know nor have, just like many in Bible time never recognised Jesuschrist nor accepted his light and mantle even though as prophets and pastors&prophetess claiming to know God more than JesusChrist and very many of their descendants are all over the place in this generation. Mathew 13.13-14 ...Power talks and not empty critics and empty boast and noise making, Behold it's at night that we know who is who evil or good so any one is free to claim any title and knowledge of Jesus Christ but can you defend yourself where the battles of life are fought won or lost? Unbelievable power the light, the mantle That's what we have brought back to the whole world that unbelievable power of ancient time to empower human beings to be above all evil no matter your level in Jesus Christ as the case may be and this is test and see without suffering people in night vigils and fasting and programs upon program that's our hallmark
Re: If Men Were God, I Won’t Be Governor-elect, Says Abiodun by sammirano: 6:48pm On Mar 17, 2019
Yezzy:

Oga. If Amosun contests under a platform of free and fair election this time, my brother he will lose o o o

Till date no past governor of Ogun state merits the performance of Amosun, I highly doubt if this new guy will near his achievements

3 Likes

Re: If Men Were God, I Won’t Be Governor-elect, Says Abiodun by bestpunterever: 6:52pm On Mar 17, 2019
dplordx:
I'm worried this man will be worse than the fool voted out. You are supposed to start talking about your blue prints, development teams and what you plan to achieve in your first 100 and 200 days but the guy is so ecstatic he's still jubilating. Anyways come 2023 if you fail to deliver you will be trashed like your former nemesis Amosun
so he shouldn't jubilate?
What have you achieved in your life?

2 Likes

Re: If Men Were God, I Won’t Be Governor-elect, Says Abiodun by doggedfighter(f): 6:53pm On Mar 17, 2019
I hope they didn't elect a parrot. What's all these cho cho cho cho all about. Shut up and hit the ground running please kiss kiss
Re: If Men Were God, I Won’t Be Governor-elect, Says Abiodun by blazer2018: 6:55pm On Mar 17, 2019
RichBoy247:
You mean if Amosun were God. He can never ever be. The idiot is even a product of a leaked condom. Thunder will fire him very soon.

See this one talking...calling someone who is a 2-term Gov and 2-term Senator a product of a leaked condom...well, what do i know sef...I am very sure most people would want to be that kinda product of a leaked condom grin

Amosun has his many flaws, but i know he has performed better than his last 2 predecessors combined. You better watch what u wish ur fellow human, because u never can tell the kinda of spiritual defense mechanism he carries... grin

2 Likes

Re: If Men Were God, I Won’t Be Governor-elect, Says Abiodun by blazer2018: 7:02pm On Mar 17, 2019
sammirano:

Till date no past governor of Ogun state merits the performance of Amosun, I highly doubt if this new guy will near his achievements

I highly doubt it...This one that has 3 godfathers...let's see how it plays...but i foresee another round of wahala in 2023...He will want to go for a 2nd term, and Tinubu woul want to push for Yayi, then Dapo Abiodun would realign with Amosun.
Re: If Men Were God, I Won’t Be Governor-elect, Says Abiodun by Gazzy88(m): 7:43pm On Mar 17, 2019
blazer2018:

I highly doubt it...This one that has 3 godfathers...let's see how it plays...but i foresee another round of wahala in 2023...He will want to go for a 2nd term, and Tinubu woul want to push for Yayi, then Dapo Abiodun would realign with Amosun.
You are sensible because dapo will still come back to beg amosun and both of them shall systematically thrash tinubu away from ogun politics.

1 Like

Re: If Men Were God, I Won’t Be Governor-elect, Says Abiodun by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 17, 2019
starbuck:
But it were those men that made governor elect angry angry angry

I wonder oo! grin cheesy what a dumb Governor. He is really Stupid.
Re: If Men Were God, I Won’t Be Governor-elect, Says Abiodun by Southwest2023: 7:50pm On Mar 17, 2019
cheesy you should worry on how your erosion land will be free from hands of stupid people.
dplordx:
I'm worried this man will be worse than the fool voted out. You are supposed to start talking about your blue prints, development teams and what you plan to achieve in your first 100 and 200 days but the guy is so ecstatic he's still jubilating. Anyways come 2023 if you fail to deliver you will be trashed like your former nemesis Amosun
Re: If Men Were God, I Won’t Be Governor-elect, Says Abiodun by Mccullum: 8:13pm On Mar 17, 2019
Amosun is a traitor, an hypocrite who thinks he can deceived the people of Ogun State and the people really reply him on elections day.

Next time he'll not be playing the politics of jealousy and bitterness..
Re: If Men Were God, I Won’t Be Governor-elect, Says Abiodun by xreal: 8:47pm On Mar 17, 2019
kehinde1588:
Dapo Abiodun(Ogun governor elect) Christian
Akeredolu Oluwarotimi (Ondo gov.) Christian.
Seyi Makinde (Oyo governor elect) Christian
Kayode Fayemi(Ekiti Gov.) Christian
Sanwo olu Babajide (Lagos governor elect) Christian
Gboyega Oyetola(Osun gov.)Muslim

One stupid pig will come online and say Yoruba Muslims control Yoruba Christians.
They are always playing divisive politics but southwest is beyond that. They will only keep trying to divide us but they won't succeed.

Thank you.

Only a f00l will think religion can be used to divide the SouthWest.

Dem no send your religion at all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila / Bitumen Shipment To Nigeria By Geneva Energy Firm Commences / Dogara Writes IG: Governor Mohammed Abubakar Wants To Set Me Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.