Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Why Is Europe More Multicultural Than North America - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Europe More Multicultural Than North America (2032 Views)

Looking For Friends With Benefits In North America / Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) / North America Africa Economic & Investment Forum....(naaeif) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why Is Europe More Multicultural Than North America by Ilamina(f): 10:55pm On Mar 17, 2019
The way blacks are represented in adele videos is different from how Justin Timberlake has blacks in his videos

Even the Royal wedding choirs in the UK, you see many Chinese and black boys

Even in their shows, like x factor, you see so many Indians in their audience
Re: Why Is Europe More Multicultural Than North America by Ilamina(f): 11:00pm On Mar 17, 2019
If the white areas are rich areas, that means the areas will attract rich blacks who don't do drugs and illegal shit but are educated and wealthy

So why will whites hate on blacks living with them, if the area is a rich area
Re: Why Is Europe More Multicultural Than North America by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 17, 2019
Ilamina:
Whites are more friendly to blacks there compared to America

You'll change your statement once you visit Hungary and have people stare at you as if you just escaped the zoo.
Re: Why Is Europe More Multicultural Than North America by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 17, 2019
Ilamina:
The way blacks are represented in adele videos is different from how Justin Timberlake has blacks in his videos

Your decision is based off a scripted show specifically designed to virtue signal?

Great. Now I can confidently discard your opinions
Re: Why Is Europe More Multicultural Than North America by Ilamina(f): 11:15pm On Mar 17, 2019
wetdick:

in the US, the most common type of intermarriage is between a partner who is white and one who is Hispanic – those relationships accounted for 38% of all intermarriages. White-Asian couples accounted for another 14% of intermarriages, and white-black couples made up 8%

I thought Asian and white account for the highest
Re: Why Is Europe More Multicultural Than North America by MissRaine69(f): 12:23am On Mar 18, 2019
Ilamina:

I never said what I said was right
When you told me, uk is not multicultural as I heard, I never argued
I have not lived in North America for so long to argue with you

I met a British Jamaican exchange student and her Venezuelan friend who came to study in North America who claimed UK is more multicultural than North America
Travel that’s all I will say for now that way your horizons are broadened and you meet more people not just a handful.
Your perspective will change.
Re: Why Is Europe More Multicultural Than North America by MissRaine69(f): 12:29am On Mar 18, 2019
Ilamina:

Out of curiosity
How old are you? The way you rationalise and argue ( try to) you cannot be more than 20. I refuse to believe an adult rationalise things they way you are trying. You are arguing a point based on 2 people you spoke to? No disrespect intended.
Re: Why Is Europe More Multicultural Than North America by MissRaine69(f): 12:32am On Mar 18, 2019
Ilamina:

I thought Asian and white account for the highest
Asians and blacks of African American heritage are minorities
Re: Why Is Europe More Multicultural Than North America by MissRaine69(f): 12:36am On Mar 18, 2019
Ilamina:
If the white areas are rich areas, that means the areas will attract rich blacks who don't do drugs and illegal shit but are educated and wealthy

So why will whites hate on blacks living with them, if the area is a rich area
There are huge towns full of poor white people, depraved areas full of Asians, blacks and whites
And you have affluent areas with all three Asian, black and white
FYI white people do drugs too
You come across as quite naive not sure you realise that?
Re: Why Is Europe More Multicultural Than North America by Ilamina(f): 2:18am On Mar 18, 2019
MissRaine69:

Out of curiosity
How old are you? The way you rationalise and argue ( try to) you cannot be more than 20. I refuse to believe an adult rationalise things they way you are trying. You are arguing a point based on 2 people you spoke to? No disrespect intended.

I was just trying my best too write down what I have observed
I didn't finish college

I was born in Europe but I haven't been there since i left, when I was like 5
Re: Why Is Europe More Multicultural Than North America by Ilamina(f): 2:19am On Mar 18, 2019
MissRaine69:

There are huge towns full of poor white people, depraved areas full of Asians, blacks and whites
And you have affluent areas with all three Asian, black and white
FYI white people do drugs too
You come across as quite naive not sure you realise that?

He made it look like blacks do more crime than other races
Re: Why Is Europe More Multicultural Than North America by MissRaine69(f): 10:03am On Mar 18, 2019
Ilamina:

I was just trying my best too write down what I have observed
I didn't finish college

I was born in Europe but I haven't been there since i left, when I was like 5
You have much to learn .....and if you have an opportunity please travel to places that require passports and preferably visas.
That way you broaden your view
Re: Why Is Europe More Multicultural Than North America by MissRaine69(f): 10:05am On Mar 18, 2019
Ilamina:

So who commits crimes in places like Austria where they have very few black people? Albania? Romania? You catch my drift?
Re: Why Is Europe More Multicultural Than North America by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 18, 2019
Ilamina:

in america for instance blacks commit more crime than any other race
in the uk too, black people commit more violent crimes than any other race
in austria for instance, 64 percent of drug-related offences being carried out by criminals who are born abroad
these are info gotten from govt sites.

most of the residential and immigrants areas in europe and america were occupied by whites before but when immigrants and blacks arrived and started living in those areas, white people sold their lands for cheap and left those areas and this is still happening even till today, you can check sweden, norway and other european countries, black and white people do not live in the same area.
Re: Why Is Europe More Multicultural Than North America by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 18, 2019
Who gives a fukk? Let them mind their own business and stay the fukk out of my zone and I will do thesame.

Re: Why Is Europe More Multicultural Than North America by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 19, 2019
thebosstrevor:
I lived in moscow for work and even had a Russian gf, was there again during the past world cup, where i visited different museums and visited an important university called PFUR(where most foreigner studies)

i agree with wetdick, Russia is a multicultural and multiethnic society.

Russia has a large Muslim population and most of Russia oil facilities is located in the Muslim dominated part of Russia

the Chechens and other ethnic groups are not Russians but do have Russian passports, therefore, making them citizens of russia, there are lot of republics inside Russia, these republics have their natives living there. i even made friends with some of these guys, ethnic russians do not like these guys from Chechens because of a history of suicide bombings and hostages in Moscow

russia also has a large population of tartars, one of the biggest rap artist in russia when i was there (timati) is ethnic tartar. tartars are predominately muslims

the russians are facially, culturally different from the chenchens and tartars, the latter has more Asiatic features while the Russian has the european facial feature with the blue eyes.

tartars and Chechens have there own cultures and languages but speak russians and their native languages when in Moscow

moscow is a very diverse and multi-cultural city. there are mixed couples in moscow and it doesnt mean it has to be black and white couples.

also, there are russian Cossack who lives in russia and ukranian cossack who lives in Ukraine.

Thank you very much. i wonder how some people think, they think they are smart and intelligent but sincerely speaking DUMB in all formations and then mistake dumb for being intelligent.

can you imagine someone writing here that, how many mixed couples are in Russia? i just laugh, must Multiculturalism be about when black people are in that country and having kids with whites, anybody that believes that is dumb as Bleep and myopic in thinking.

some people here on NL, are here in Nigeria and be claiming they have gone on a 1 year multicultural studies in moscow or will tell you visit NY like they have visited the place before, they wanna feel posh when basically they are lowlives who spend all their days on NL and pretending to be who they are not, once you bring an opinion, they ban you, they cant stand people with counter opinions, then start acting like a big old mother advising others. make i no laugh self.
Re: Why Is Europe More Multicultural Than North America by Ilamina(f): 11:29pm On Mar 28, 2019
wetdick:

Thank you very much. i wonder how some people think, they think they are smart and intelligent but sincerely speaking DUMB in all formations and then mistake dumb for being intelligent.

can you imagine someone writing here that, how many mixed couples are in Russia? i just laugh, must Multiculturalism be about when black people are in that country and having kids with whites, anybody that believes that is dumb as Bleep and myopic in thinking.

some people here on NL, are here in Nigeria and be claiming they have gone on a 1 year multicultural studies in moscow or will tell you visit NY like they have visited the place before, they wanna feel posh when basically they are lowlives who spend all their days on NL and pretending to be who they are not, once you bring an opinion, they ban you, they cant stand people with counter opinions, then start acting like a big old mother advising others. make i no laugh self.

Who are you dissing
Re: Why Is Europe More Multicultural Than North America by cyprus000: 12:53am On Mar 29, 2019
wetdick:

No, bro

not the way to go. I was already concurring with our assertion(and I believe many are), before you botched it by condescending into inutile tantrum.

even though you were riled(which I see no palpable pointer to), they're plethora of ways to relay your displeasure without potentially embroiling you two in puerile altercation, except of course you gassed out of things to buttress your point and resorted to playing the prosaic card of attention diversion.leave insults and face the discourse. I see no justification for your outburst.
Re: Why Is Europe More Multicultural Than North America by cyprus000: 1:13am On Mar 29, 2019
Ilamina:

Who are you dissing
hmmm!

the last part of your signature speak volume of your cerebral capacity.

well, I have lost the capacity, or should I say grown past the stage of being outraged by it. probably because it's otiose trying to salvage the damage done, due to the incorrigibility of western hegemon you're inebriated with. tho you come across as innocent which is the most disconcerting and painful part to me.
Re: Why Is Europe More Multicultural Than North America by Cormung: 9:14am On Apr 05, 2019
In my opinion, this is determined by history. You know, Russia is a country with rich history and when we visit Mocrow we'll see a lot of moscow historical places. They are everywhere and they are stunning! So, it also depicts all the diversity there.
Re: Why Is Europe More Multicultural Than North America by tck2000(m): 3:07pm On Sep 21, 2019

big city centers like london is multicultural, there are still some part of the uk where people of other races and cultures are rare to find. there are even cities in america where blacks or other ethnic group are rear, states like Wyoming difficult to see blacks and other groups

Man Leaked Nude Photos Of His Wife Cheating (+18) / / Coronavirus Lockdown: Ladies Do G-string Thread On Social Media. See Photos

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52