Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,450,203 members, 5,520,386 topics. Date: Friday, 10 April 2020 at 08:06 AM

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. - Literature (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. (168206 Views)

"No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Kimdalia: 12:32pm On Feb 25
I join nairaland because of this wonderful story. I hope TBM will be back on track soon.wish you the best
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by YoungBruzzy: 9:27pm On Feb 25
DarousSmart, I take God beg you, come finish this tori for us Biko.. Na beg I dey beg oo.
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by YoungBruzzy: 9:30pm On Feb 25
Kimdalia:
I join nairaland because of this wonderful story. I hope TBM will be back on track soon.wish you the best

Like you joined nairaland because of this story That's If I can get you very well..
Sorry pls, were you refer to this site by someone because I don't know how its possible for you to see this story when you are not on NL before.

cheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Haryoade(m): 10:25pm On Feb 25
YoungBruzzy:

Like you joined nairaland because of this story That's If I can get you very well..
Sorry pls, were you refer to this site by someone because I don't know how its possible for you to see this story when you are not on NL before.

cheesycheesy

it's really possible

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by opeyemi6731(m): 5:53am On Feb 29
Welcome back. We glad to have you
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Hope2563: 8:20am On Mar 02
Haryoade:

it's really possible

With freebasics everything is possible

2 Likes

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Joshudinho: 11:00am On Mar 05
I became a Nairaland Member also because of this Part 1 Story
YoungBruzzy:

cheesycheesy
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Haryoade(m): 11:27pm On Mar 09
Hope2563:

With freebasics everything is possible

well I joined nairaland because of a story
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Hope2563: 11:40am On Mar 10
Haryoade:

well I joined nairaland because of a story

So do i, n 2 b specific na because of dis tory

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by obicoolnino: 1:19am On Mar 15
I just hope Mr darous is ok, I've missed this great piece of work.
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by KelvinCoaster(m): 5:11pm On Mar 15
Confirmed:Abandoned Story on NairaLand
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Joshudinho: 2:03pm On Mar 26
Can anybody help me with Mr Darous Number
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Kawo9ze(m): 4:06pm On Mar 27
TBM, pls am waiting for you to continue this wonderful story!
Jah bless you wherever you're!
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Doubra12(m): 8:46pm On Mar 30
TBM Abeg update dis sweet story abeg
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by beejayofgod(m): 12:01pm On Apr 03
TBM please update for us, as the lockdown continues, let us have something to kill boredoms at home now, it can be your own contribution to the fight of COVID 19 pandemic. Your fans are looking forward for new updates. Stay blessed, stay safe.
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Uzyvicks(f): 4:16pm On Apr 07
LarrySun:
It's really great to have you back, bro.
ah oga Larry sun, Weldon with the legend of black maria. Am not sure I wrote the title well.just Weldon sha
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by LarrySun(m): 4:54pm On Apr 07
Uzyvicks:
ah oga Larry sun, Weldon with the legend of black maria. Am not sure I wrote the title well.just Weldon sha
Thank you, ma'am. smiley
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Kimdalia: 9:44pm On Apr 08
YoungBruzzy:

cheesycheesy
I just saw the story online, no one referred me to it

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! / My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) / Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.