Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,606 members, 7,823,638 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Female Corper Coldly Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal When He Gets Down On One Knee - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Corper Coldly Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal When He Gets Down On One Knee (7206 Views)

Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away / Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) / Man Dances With Daughter On Her Wedding Day, Gets Down To The Floor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Corper Coldly Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal When He Gets Down On One Knee by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 18, 2019
jaxxy:
. Obvious they met during service. Lol
getting married to someone u just met in camp and under 12 months oo..who does dat?cheesy. The girl see reason for there. Some guys really need to check if a lady is really into dem b4 they start proposing and not jus dey rush to propose cos a girl just smile at u.

2 Likes

Re: Female Corper Coldly Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal When He Gets Down On One Knee by jaxxy(m): 12:18pm On Mar 18, 2019
lefulefu:
getting married to someone u just met in camp and under 12 months oo..who does dat?cheesy. The girl see reason for there. Some guys really need to check if a lady is really into dem b4 they start proposing and not jus dey rush to propose cos a girl just smile at u.

Don’t mind these boys sm are pushed by their frnds to try their luck. Me B4 I propose I wud hv proposed indirectly/unofficially like 2ce and gotten my yes. The official one will be formality cheesy
Re: Female Corper Coldly Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal When He Gets Down On One Knee by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 18, 2019
lefulefu:
Wait oo do i even have to kneel down and do it in public? Why not when she prepares my breakfast the morning after and we are both eating or while we are just cuddling one lazy morning. Me am not kneeling down for anybody. I'm not a white man & i will not bring my Royal ancestors down for no pussay in the name of love.. u can call me unromantic ion care angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Corper Coldly Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal When He Gets Down On One Knee by anonymuz(m): 12:48pm On Mar 18, 2019
Styluscrib:
She still young and looking at hustling with tools as she's going to the wilderness.
For her mind Abeg no spoil my Runs.
But if old and no more time and tools to hustle,
Even before going down on one She done say YES
Ladies with Sense Sha
naxo
Re: Female Corper Coldly Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal When He Gets Down On One Knee by Abee79(m): 12:49pm On Mar 18, 2019
GiantParrot:

Nice! Happy for you.

@bolded, they win big down the line after they have transformed themselves from stupid nice guys to firm, self-respecting nice guys. There is no virtue in being a doormat for anyone.
True! Thanks!
Please take this small change and buy zobo!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Corper Coldly Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal When He Gets Down On One Knee by anonymuz(m): 12:52pm On Mar 18, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
What's with public proposal?? And again, why should I kneel before proposing??
real men put ring on a woman's finger only on the day of their wedding while standing. All this small boys sef
Re: Female Corper Coldly Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal When He Gets Down On One Knee by Gulher: 1:12pm On Mar 18, 2019
lilmax:
I'll continue to say it

real men throw rings

can't imagine myself kneeling for a woman
only in your fantasies will a real woman catch it

1 Share

Re: Female Corper Coldly Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal When He Gets Down On One Knee by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 18, 2019
dairykidd:

Wait oo do i even have to kneel down and do it in public? Why not when she prepares my breakfast the morning after and we are both eating or while we are just cuddling one lazy morning. Me am not kneeling down for anybody. I'm not a white man & i will not bring my Royal ancestors down for no pussay in the name of love.. u can call me unromantic ion care angry

but weda he kneel down or stand up do am inside their house and she refuse e for no dey as embarrasing as dis naucheesy. She fall d guy hand terribly. Iyam very sure he must be one of dese guys wey dey do houseboy for babes during service yr in a bid make d girl fall amcheesy. U know dose guys wey go carry dhier car or bike dey run messages for a girl so as to win her heartcheesy. Girl go send am to go remove her pants and wigs wey she dry for rope under sun d mumu go rush go collect am,,she go give am money take buy stuffs for her market and im go even use im money join enter im car or bike dey do market runs for her..all in a bid to make her fall in love with her. Mumu guys dey like dat durin service yr but na use girls dey use dem. Anyway thank God we no see dis one facecheesy so e no cast like dat.

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Coldly Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal When He Gets Down On One Knee by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 18, 2019
jaxxy:

Don’t mind these boys sm are pushed by their frnds to try their luck. Me B4 I propose I wud hv proposed indirectly/unofficially like 2ce and gotten my yes. The official one will be formality cheesy
gbam!cheesy na d way. B4 u propose u make sure d girl don really really like u. No be say cos u offered to take a girl to tasty fried chicken and she accept den cos of dat u go come dey propose to her 3 days aftercheesy.
Re: Female Corper Coldly Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal When He Gets Down On One Knee by harryportter: 2:06pm On Mar 18, 2019
made4naijamusic:
Heartbreaking moment lady coldly rejects boyfriend's proposal when he gets down on one knee.

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/female-corper-coldly-rejects-boyfriends-proposal-when-he-gets-down-on-one-knee/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44
what a lucky dude.he would have just wasted his life for nothing.there is no hurry in life bro.get a good job and every other thing na jara
Re: Female Corper Coldly Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal When He Gets Down On One Knee by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 18, 2019
lefulefu:
but weda he kneel down or stand up do am inside their house and she refuse e for no dey as embarrasing as dis naucheesy. She fall d guy hand terribly. Iyam very sure he must be one of dese guys wey dey do houseboy for babes during service yr in a bid make d girl fall amcheesy. U know dose guys wey go carry dhier car or bike dey run messages for a girl so as to win her heartcheesy. Girl go send am to go remove her pants and wigs wey she dry for rope under sun d mumu go rush go collect am,,she go give am money take buy stuffs for her market and im go even use im money join enter im car or bike dey do market runs for her..all in a bid to make her fall in love with her. Mumu guys dey like dat durin service yr but na use girls dey use dem. Anyway thank God we no see dis one facecheesy so e no cast like dat.

Mumu guys really dey sha forgetting say most girls when dey camp get serious guys for one side even if them dey share the pussay upandan for camp.. But why the guy when dey hustle government 19,500 go get mind propose to baby.. Although one of my guy run am for camp that year and she said yes after one child my guy enter GH make him fit dey package.
Re: Female Corper Coldly Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal When He Gets Down On One Knee by harryportter: 2:12pm On Mar 18, 2019
uzziwise:
Not all girls have sense like that. But again I don't think their relationship was rocksolid.
THE GUY HAS A VERY SMALL DICK THAT WAS WHY THE GIRL TURNED HIM DOWN MOREOVER, HER REAL GUY WITH A HUGE CASSAVA WAS LURKING AROUND.PLS DONT BLAME HER.AN AVERAGE GIRLS NEEDS A VERY BIG CASSAVA PARKED IN THEIR GARAGE AT LEAST TWICE DAILY.
Re: Female Corper Coldly Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal When He Gets Down On One Knee by souloho19(m): 2:17pm On Mar 18, 2019
Zoharariel:
How can you go down on your knees to propose to a woman?

Imagine King Solomon or King Jaja of Opobo going down on their knees because of Pvssy? Are you a dunce?

What is wrong with these boys of nowadays disgracing their family trees? Or could it be as a result of eating all those GMO-riddled junks from eateries like Tasty Fried Ponmo, Mr. Small, Papa Cass & MegaTurkey? grin

I can't do it inside my bedroom, let alone in the public glare.

Well, maybe it's because I am a direct descendant of Nimrod - The mighty hunter before the Lord. grin

You get on your knees every night
To pray to a man that you barely understand
Or have even seen with your eyes closed
Then turn around and do the same thing
Get on your knees, then put a ring
On the woman that you wanna call your wife?
Somethin' ain't right, yo

-Absoul - Threatening Nature
Re: Female Corper Coldly Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal When He Gets Down On One Knee by DonBenny77(m): 2:52pm On Mar 18, 2019
The guy thought one year of national bleeping was true love

After eating his one year alawee

Chai girls are wicked

I don laugh out tears
Re: Female Corper Coldly Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal When He Gets Down On One Knee by DonBenny77(m): 2:54pm On Mar 18, 2019
Abee79:

True! Thanks!
Please take this small change and buy zobo!

Vp mouth be like say e dey pronounce zobo
Re: Female Corper Coldly Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal When He Gets Down On One Knee by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 18, 2019
dairykidd:

Mumu guys really dey sha forgetting say most girls when dey camp get serious guys for one side even if them dey share the pussay upandan for camp.. But why the guy when dey hustle government 19,500 go get mind propose to baby.. Although one of my guy run am for camp that year and she said yes after one child my guy enter GH make him fit dey package.
hmm dat ur guy get mind ooshocked.u can only propose if e clear say dem don arrange one juicy way paying job or ur parents are super wealthycheesy.dese days wey e no too clear say u go quickly get a job na im u go rush carry woman for head? Like one of my guy wey till today na Merrybet and Bet naija im dey manage take feed im recently married wife and two children and if no see money win for im gambling runz he go hassle u make u see sumptin to give am. No prospects about thinking of moving forward. All wetin he dey manage hustle on a daily basis na how to feed d wife and two kids. Abeg dat no be life biko.

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Coldly Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal When He Gets Down On One Knee by handsomebanana(m): 3:33pm On Mar 18, 2019
lefulefu:

I tell u. Na dis tin I dey tell my guy. Any girl wey e toast small, there neva even here for am sef, e go just dey talk about marriage immediately and there dey bill am die, there go kon dump am finally.

Last week na I call am, talk to am, I nor fit just dey allow am mumu himself because e nor dey learn from e numerous mistake at all
Re: Female Corper Coldly Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal When He Gets Down On One Knee by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 18, 2019
handsomebanana:

I tell u. Na dis tin I dey tell my guy. Any girl wey e toast small, there neva even here for am sef, e go just dey talk about marriage immediately and there dey bill am die, there go kon dump am finally.

Last week na I call am, talk to am, I nor fit just dey allow am mumu himself because e nor dey learn from e numerous mistake at all
any man wey go jus talk about marriage just few days after meeting a girl no be serious man cheesy and most babes wen dem come across such guys na to jus dey job am dem go dey docheesy. After dem don chop all d guy money na dat time d girl go tell am say it was not meant to be or she had a vision dat her future husband will be from her tribe or her pastor told her if she marries him she will die...anything just to put him offcheesy.
Re: Female Corper Coldly Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal When He Gets Down On One Knee by press005: 4:02pm On Mar 18, 2019
Abee79:
A girl turned me down just like this 12 years ago. She's married now. I am also married. She called me today and we spoke for almost 2 hours, regretting how bad counsel from her cousins made her miss the chance to get married to me. Nice guys lose first, then win big down the line!

@d bolded.....very deep.
Re: Female Corper Coldly Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal When He Gets Down On One Knee by handsomebanana(m): 4:14pm On Mar 18, 2019
lefulefu:
any man wey go jus talk about marriage just few days after meeting a girl no be serious man cheesy and most babes wen dem come across such guys na to jus dey job am dem go dey docheesy. After dem don chop all d guy money na dat time d girl go tell am say it was not meant to be or she had a vision dat her future husband will be from her tribe or her pastor told her if she marries him she will die...anything just to put him offcheesy.

I swear.

Last year alone, Na 3 girls na do am lyk dat
E don start am wit anoda one again, na I gat advise am.

And e serious about d marriage stuff as if e be woman.
Man of 29 years.lol
Re: Female Corper Coldly Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal When He Gets Down On One Knee by Bruno3000(m): 4:44pm On Mar 18, 2019
crestedaguiyi:
She for just accept am for there and break up with him hours later after some heart to heart talk except another major admirer was nearby .

Girls have lost treasures like this
most of them are senseless na.
Re: Female Corper Coldly Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal When He Gets Down On One Knee by Oroolorun(m): 4:51pm On Mar 18, 2019
[color=#006600][/color][color=#006600]
souloho19:

That is the problem with the african, always want to emulate the white in all things. How many Papi for Africa kneel down or put ring for Mami hand before they start their home? Because Bob did it in America and Ben did likewise in UK so me too much try that in Nigeria. Upon all the emulation sef, na six month the wedding dey last. Africa have ways of porposing without showing off and making fool of themselves. Going on the kneel in public just to show off, what am I typing sef... I'm out!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Corper Coldly Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal When He Gets Down On One Knee by Wisegeek01(m): 5:46pm On Mar 18, 2019
She dey eye one fresh corper like that . .. But i have a question, as she don refuse now, has their relationship ended or will they continue doing boyfriend and gf
Re: Female Corper Coldly Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal When He Gets Down On One Knee by Justbeingreal(m): 6:37pm On Mar 18, 2019
Abee79:
A girl turned me down just like this 12 years ago. She's married now. I am also married. She called me today and we spoke for almost 2 hours, regretting how bad counsel from her cousins made her miss the chance to get married to me. Nice guys lose first, then win big down the line!
Life is a mystery what if she had accepted the outcome of your life might have took a different turn... Some union leads to glory why some lead to sorry...

2 Likes

Re: Female Corper Coldly Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal When He Gets Down On One Knee by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 18, 2019
handsomebanana:

I swear.

Last year alone, Na 3 girls na do am lyk dat
E don start am wit anoda one again, na I gat advise am.

And e serious about d marriage stuff as if e be woman.
Man of 29 years.lol
29 yrs old guy na im dey act like dat?

Re: Female Corper Coldly Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal When He Gets Down On One Knee by franchasng: 9:54pm On Mar 18, 2019
Why will a Corper propose to a fellow Corper in 2019 that you are not even sure of your future and financial bearing That's madness, the girl is right rejecting him angry in fact the girl ought to have slapped him for trying to spoil market for her with his nonsense showoff proposal on empty pocket, try that with my future daughter and I will lock up your entire family, nonsense angry

Go and find your financial bearing first. You don't even know if u are going to be unemployed for the next 4 years and instead of you to be planning your future, you are trying to trend online for few hours using someone's daughter, mad boy angry

Unless your father is a serving senator, governor, minister, NNPC director or you have an American/Canadian/Australian/German/etc citizenship to guarantee you secure future after you pass out from NYSC, why waste the girls time when u can't even feed yourself after NYSC and you want to turn the girl to Lord of the rings, the girl for slap him, dumb guy angry

If you must do such nonsense proposal in public, make sure u are financially loaded that will make the girl excited to say yes because even as a guy I am, I will publicly reject any lady that dare propose to me in public, what happened to private things Showoff boy, thank God u got disgraced so your likes can be tamed

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Coldly Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal When He Gets Down On One Knee by millionboi2: 11:27pm On Mar 18, 2019
lilmax:
I'll continue to say it

real men throw rings

can't imagine myself kneeling for a woman
Can u imagine
Re: Female Corper Coldly Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal When He Gets Down On One Knee by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 19, 2019
lefulefu:
hmm dat ur guy get mind ooshocked.u can only propose if e clear say dem don arrange one juicy way paying job or ur parents are super wealthycheesy.dese days wey e no too clear say u go quickly get a job na im u go rush carry woman for head? Like one of my guy wey till today na Merrybet and Bet naija im dey manage take feed im recently married wife and two children and if no see money win for im gambling runz he go hassle u make u see sumptin to give am. No prospects about thinking of moving forward. All wetin he dey manage hustle on a daily basis na how to feed d wife and two kids. Abeg dat no be life biko.

God forbid! that one done trap him destiny by himself
Re: Female Corper Coldly Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal When He Gets Down On One Knee by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 22, 2019
souloho19:

Wow. It's nice to see an Ab-Soul fan on this forum.
Re: Female Corper Coldly Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal When He Gets Down On One Knee by OLABOY8495(m): 3:07pm On Mar 26, 2019
THE GUY SHOULD JUST LET HER BE AND TALK TO HER LATER TO KNOW WHAT WENT WRONG.
Re: Female Corper Coldly Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal When He Gets Down On One Knee by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 26, 2019
Styluscrib:
She still young and looking at hustling with tools as she's going to the wilderness.
For her mind Abeg no spoil my Runs.
But if old and no more time and tools to hustle,
Even before going down on one She done say YES
Ladies with Sense Sha
Very stupid of you. So it a must to accept marriage proposal abi? Maybe the only achievement of the female members of your family is marriage

(1) (2) (Reply)

+18: She Came And We Did This On Bed [Picture] / Sex In Dream. Please Come In To Discuss / Inside Life: What My Wife And Son Did In The Bedroom Made Me Cry Very Hard (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.