Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

+18: She Came And We Did This On Bed [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18: She Came And We Did This On Bed [Picture] (7167 Views)

How Does This Woman Lay In Bed(picture) / A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card / SEE WHAT I Found When I Googled This...Magic to Lasting Longer in Bed [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

+18: She Came And We Did This On Bed [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:15pm On Mar 19, 2022
Will She Cheat If You Are Cute, Rich, Great in Bed and Faithful? Look at What Happened.

So, will she cheat on you if you're handsome, tall, rich, great in bed, smart and faithful?

The answer is yes. She will if she wants to and will do it with someone you're richer than, finer than, and even smarter than.

This cute female friend came the house yesterday — tall and fair in complexion. We have known each other since 2020. Her boyfriend possess all the things I listed above. He is a great guy.

When we met, she said she doesn't double date. I didn't even ask her out because I don't ask women out — I just vibe.

I friendzoned her because I don't want to ruin her relationship and her boyfriend was equipped — he's also her Church member. It's a match made in Heaven.

She sneaks to my house once in a while and we cook, watch TV and discuss on my bed, but I don't make attempts.

Yesterday, she came from work at 5 PM to my house and was tired and hungry. I invited her and was supposed to be last Sunday, but my phone was turned off, so she couldn't get to me.

She went to the kitchen, baked garri and ate — the soap was cooked by another female. While she was eating, she told me to get her water from the dispenser. I grabbed a glass, got some water and instead of giving it to her, I drank it.

She looked at me, smiled, and said, "You will still give me water." She finished, washed her plate, and came back to the dining and asked me to get her water.

I grabbed a cup again, but this time, I filled it with hot water from the dispenser and gave it to her. She just burst into laughter and said I'm too stubborn and wicked.

Long story short and 30 minutes later, I took her handbag to my room and came back to carry her to the room as she was busy replying someone on WhatsApp while in front of TV.

Her zipper was open when she was eating and she didn't zip up after she finished eating. While lying on bed, I started talking and it was filled with wisdom, naughtiness, and humor.

I wrapped my hands around her as I say some sweet and naughty things into her ear. "My d*ck is so hard," I said as it rubs on her ass while lying in a spoon position.

"I don't want to f*ck you because you can't handle me," I said. This statement made her want to prove me wrong. Women love challenge and proving a man wrong.

I started rubbing my hand through her clothes and her nipples were so hard — her pupils dilated. She was damn hòrny and so was I. Hers was written all over her face, mood and body language.

We talked for 15 minutes and the conversation naturally moved to me sex and condom.

"I can't c*m with condom. Even without condoms I last too long. Do you prefer raw or with condom?" I asked. "Raw feels better," she answered.

"When last did you speak with your bestie?" I asked. "It's been a month," she replied. "I called her last two weeks and she said school stress is killing her, so I promised to take her out for some fun and she was excited about it. I haven't called her back since then."

"Hmm," she mumured with jealousy in her voice, "Don't break my friend's heart o." "Break her heart how? We are not dating na."

We talked for more minutes again with lots of touching.

I carried her and suspended her on my window to show her one of my favorite sex positions.

I put her in different sex position on bed while our clothes were on and my d*ck hard. I just wanted to prove to her I have the strength carry her around and put her in different bad boy sex positions.

"Why is it that when a woman visits a guy and she wants sex from the guy, but he is acting like a JJC, the woman says, I will soon go, as cue to let the guy know he should do something before something do him?" I asked and she laughed and said, "Ehe na. I will soon go self."

"You see, I talk am." I kissed her forehead and rubbed my hand on her p*ssy through her jean.

I pulled my trouser and showed her the outline of my hard d*ck through my white boxer and I could tell she wanted the rod.

I laid on her body and started more sweet talk as I played with her nipple.

This girl always acts tough and has a little ego because she is beautiful and men are just dying for her.

She has too many options and she loves to brag about how she will never chase a man.

Yes, she doesn't chase me neither do it chase her. She hardly calls me neither do I call her.

Though, I do chatdîct her on WhatsApp once in 3 months.

While we were on bed, discussing, touching and kissing, she talked about how she doesn't like giving men hope and if she doesn't like a guy, she will bluntly tell you that she doesn't like you to avoid wasting your time.

You have a boyfriend and you tell a new admirer you don't like him because you have a boyfriend.

What if you go home that day and go through your boyfriend's phone and come across a message that reveals he slept with another girl, won't you be heartbroken and begin to think of revenge?

"I will," she replied.

Now, if you bluntly chase those new admirers, who will you now use to revenge on him?

We had several sensible and humorous conversations and I was the one talking most of the time (all thanks to the book FemaleSextapes) while she was feeling tired and hòrny at the same time.

"I will like to marry very soon," I said and she laughed and replied, "You can't keep a wife."

"I can," I disputed.

"Why do you think I can't?" I asked.

"You don't know how to give a woman attention. As women, we love attention. If you don't give it to us, we will look for someone who will. You hardly call me or send me a message. Even on my birthday, which you know, you didn't care and I was so upset with you."

"You're right," I replied.

"I don't know how to give a woman attention and I also love some space too. I will work on it, trust me," I replied. "I hear you," she humorously echoed.

I spanked her ass and said, "Don't worry, the day we'll do it will be a special day. Let's not rush it."

put on my trouser, carried her on my back like a caring guy and dropped her on the couch in the living room.

I kissed her forehead and gave her her bag. Immediately, her mom called, but she didn't pick. It was 8 PM at this time.

She's 24 and still under parents' control. She said she can't wait to go for service this year to have some freedom.

Some parents are too protective of their good-looking children. Her mother carry Church for head sha, but the dad is a whatsup man.

I paid for a taxi to take her home. I haven't called since yesterday to know if she has arrived safely. I don't know why I'm so emotionless and less caring even though I'm a kind person.

She left and I decided to use my hand and service myself while fantasizing about her. #Smile.

Am I a coward for not doing it? When a girl is that beautiful and loves it raw, I'm always scared of infection.

The lesson here is,

1. humor,
2. confidence,
3. naughtiness,
4. mystery,
5. control,
6. attention
7. and comfort

will make a woman who is in a perfect relationship cheat. It doesn't matter if her boyfriend is better than you — just have control, a great conversation skill, confidence, abundance mentality, and a sense of humor and any woman will cheat on her man with you. Yes, women love attention, but don't give it too much — learn to be scarce.

The second reason I didn't want to do is, she will fall in love with me and I don't want that. Imagine falling in love with someone like me who doesn't love back no matter how beautiful you are? No be headache be that?

So, in summary, I don't want to hurt her emotionally, sexually, and mentally. Also, I don't want to make her measure her man's performance with mine because I will always win just as I have always been winning and she will always come back for more.

Prevention is better than cure. I don't want emotion to get involved in our friendship. As I type this, another of my female friend is lying on bed náked sleeping, but I won't do anything. I read one of her chats where she told her man I'm just her friend and I'm gay. Wow! Women can lie sha to cover up.

So, we should all learn how to have sexual control, but once in a while sha, knack like a boss and make it memorable.

Let me go and check on the nàked friend on my bed.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: +18: She Came And We Did This On Bed [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:16pm On Mar 19, 2022
The moral of the story is, a woman will always cheat with her male bestie if he has game, he is confident, mysterious, mischievous, humorous, and can bang like a boss.

The only thing that will make her not to cheat is if the guy is way too boring and a nice guy or the guys refused giving it to her. Unfortunately, most guys don't reject such offers.

As long as you got the game locked, it doesn't matter if her current man is better than you in money, sex, and handsomeness.

I promised to suck her p*ssy when we meet again, but I know I won't. I just want to build anticipation and anxiousness. Las las I go just buy her shawarma as an apology.

It takes two to cheat. I'm not cheating on anyone if we end up doing it, but she's cheating on someone.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: She Came And We Did This On Bed [Picture] by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 19, 2022
Boss
Abeg i see small change for your hand?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: She Came And We Did This On Bed [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:42pm On Mar 19, 2022
Flahyuq:
Boss
Abeg i see small change for your hand?
No

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: She Came And We Did This On Bed [Picture] by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 19, 2022
iLegendd:
No

Abeg
Make i use hold body n soul together
Things tough somehow
Re: +18: She Came And We Did This On Bed [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:48pm On Mar 19, 2022
Flahyuq:

Abeg
Make i use hold body n soul together
Things tough somehow
I don't give people money, I'm stingy.
Re: +18: She Came And We Did This On Bed [Picture] by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 19, 2022
iLegendd:
I don't give people money, I'm stingy.

Abeg,just help me
Any amount abeg bro
Make i use chop
Pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: +18: She Came And We Did This On Bed [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:03am On Mar 20, 2022
Flahyuq:

Abeg,just help me
Any amount abeg bro
Make i use chop
Pls
I won't reply again.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: +18: She Came And We Did This On Bed [Picture] by Nobody: 12:08am On Mar 20, 2022
iLegendd:
I won't reply again.

Okay sir
Re: +18: She Came And We Did This On Bed [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:52am On Mar 20, 2022
Flahyuq:

Okay sir
As the first commenter, I can give you 1k card if you want, but I don't want to create the impression that every first commenter has a prize. I don't like giving people false expectations.

The main reason I don't give money on Nairaland is entitlement mentality. I used to give, but people send me private messages unannounced demanding for their share and if I don't, I'm automatically an enemy. They create new monikers and start abusing me day and night as if I killed Jesus. cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: She Came And We Did This On Bed [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:10am On Mar 20, 2022
To those men who want to learn and master how to keep a conversation going and never lack what to say with a woman, read the book FEMALESEXTAPES and thank me later.

FemaleSextapes is an acronym on how hold a conversation and NEVER lack what to say and at the end, she'll fall in love and see you as smart, intelligent, focused, and humorous to be around.

Re: +18: She Came And We Did This On Bed [Picture] by IBenardoo(m): 1:12am On Mar 20, 2022
I love how you discipline emotions,
How how you organize and put things in their right proportions.
Thanks ilegendd yet again I've learnt something from you

2 Likes

Re: +18: She Came And We Did This On Bed [Picture] by christianjoy(m): 1:12am On Mar 20, 2022
Woah nice one ilegendd
Re: +18: She Came And We Did This On Bed [Picture] by Nobody: 1:14am On Mar 20, 2022
iLegendd:
As the first commenter, I can give you 1k card if you want, but I don't want to create the impression that every first commenter has a prize. I don't like giving people false expectations.

The main reason I don't give money on Nairaland is entitlement mentality. I used to give, but people send me private messages unannounced demanding for their share and if I don't, I'm automatically an enemy. They create new monikers and start abusing me day and night as if I killed Jesus. cheesy

Thank you so much boss
Re: +18: She Came And We Did This On Bed [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:24am On Mar 20, 2022
Flahyuq:

Thank you so much boss
090 mtn

But i will really prefer 1k transfer bro...thing s are tough
Wema

But if its card you can do....no problem
Thanks so much sir
Sent to your Wema with extra 100 Naira withdrawal fee should you use a POS.

5 Likes

Re: +18: She Came And We Did This On Bed [Picture] by Nobody: 1:31am On Mar 20, 2022
iLegendd:

Seen
Thanks much sir
God bless you
Re: +18: She Came And We Did This On Bed [Picture] by revived2: 2:13am On Mar 20, 2022
E be many things shocked cool
Re: +18: She Came And We Did This On Bed [Picture] by Haakeem(m): 2:44am On Mar 20, 2022
Re: +18: She Came And We Did This On Bed [Picture] by Iphesure212(m): 3:00am On Mar 20, 2022
iLegendd:
Boss iLegendd please I need this book in pdf format. How do I get it now
Re: +18: She Came And We Did This On Bed [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:09am On Mar 20, 2022
Iphesure212:

Boss iLege.ndd please I need this book in pdf format. How do I get it now
This one does not have a free version. You can purchase it on our site or message us on WhatsApp to purchase it. Or, you can get it from Apple bookstore. There are too many places to grab it online.

https://shop.wetclef.com/shop/femalesextapes/
Re: +18: She Came And We Did This On Bed [Picture] by Iphesure212(m): 3:35am On Mar 20, 2022
iLegendd:
This one does not have a free version. You can purchase it on our site or message us on WhatsApp to purchase it. Or, you can get it from Apple bookstore. There are too many places to grab it online.

https://shop.wetclef.com/shop/femalesextapes/
Got it boss
Re: +18: She Came And We Did This On Bed [Picture] by oxiide22(m): 6:32am On Mar 20, 2022
This line got me grin
[/b]She left and I decided to use my hand and service myself while fantasizing about her. #Smile.
[b]

I enjoy this story I swear grin
Re: +18: She Came And We Did This On Bed [Picture] by illicit(m): 6:54am On Mar 20, 2022
lipsrsealed undecided
Re: +18: She Came And We Did This On Bed [Picture] by Help2020: 8:17am On Mar 20, 2022
iLegendd:
Will She Cheat If You Are Cute, Rich, Great in Bed and Faithful? Look at What Happened.

So, will she cheat on you if you're handsome, tall, rich, great in bed, smart and faithful?

The answer is yes. She will if she wants to and will do it with someone you're richer than, finer than, and even smarter than.

This cute female friend came the house yesterday — tall and fair in complexion. We have known each other since 2020. Her boyfriend possess all the things I listed above. He is a great guy.

When we met, she said she doesn't double date. I didn't even ask her out because I don't ask women out — I just vibe.

I friendzoned her because I don't want to ruin her relationship and her boyfriend was equipped — he's also her Church member. It's a match made in Heaven.

She sneaks to my house once in a while and we cook, watch TV and discuss on my bed, but I don't make attempts.

Yesterday, she came from work at 5 PM to my house and was tired and hungry. I invited her and was supposed to be last Sunday, but my phone was turned off, so she couldn't get to me.

She went to the kitchen, baked garri and ate — the soap was cooked by another female. While she was eating, she told me to get her water from the dispenser. I grabbed a glass, got some water and instead of giving it to her, I drank it.

She looked at me, smiled, and said, "You will still give me water." She finished, washed her plate, and came back to the dining and asked me to get her water.

I grabbed a cup again, but this time, I filled it with hot water from the dispenser and gave it to her. She just burst into laughter and said I'm too stubborn and wicked.

Long story short and 30 minutes later, I took her handbag to my room and came back to carry her to the room as she was busy replying someone on WhatsApp while in front of TV.

Her zipper was open when she was eating and she didn't zip up after she finished eating. While lying on bed, I started talking and it was filled with wisdom, naughtiness, and humor.

I wrapped my hands around her as I say some sweet and naughty things into her ear. "My d*ck is so hard," I said as it rubs on her ass while lying in a spoon position.

"I don't want to f*ck you because you can't handle me," I said. This statement made her want to prove me wrong. Women love challenge and proving a man wrong.

I started rubbing my hand through her clothes and her nipples were so hard — her pupils dilated. She was damn hòrny and so was I. Hers was written all over her face, mood and body language.

We talked for 15 minutes and the conversation naturally moved to me sex and condom.

"I can't c*m with condom. Even without condoms I last too long. Do you prefer raw or with condom?" I asked. "Raw feels better," she answered.

"When last did you speak with your bestie?" I asked. "It's been a month," she replied. "I called her last two weeks and she said school stress is killing her, so I promised to take her out for some fun and she was excited about it. I haven't called her back since then."

"Hmm," she mumured with jealousy in her voice, "Don't break my friend's heart o." "Break her heart how? We are not dating na."

I carried her and suspended her on my window to show her one of my favorite sex positions.

I put her in different sex position on bed while our clothes were on and my d*ck hard. I just wanted to prove to her I have the strength carry her around and put her in different bad boy sex positions.

"Why is it that when a woman visits a guy and she wants sex from the guy, but he is acting like a JJC, the woman says, I will soon go, as cue to let the guy know he should do something before something do him?" I asked and she laughed and said, "Ehe na. I will soon go self."

"You see, I talk am." I kissed her forehead and rubbed my hand on her p*ssy through her jean.

I pulled my trouser and showed her the outline of my hard d*ck through my white boxer and I could tell she wanted the rod.

This girl always acts tough and has a little ego because she is beautiful and men are just dying for her.

She has too many options and she loves to brag about how she will never chase a man.

Yes, she doesn't chase me neither do it chase her. She hardly calls me neither do I call her.

While we were on bed, discussing, touching and kissing, she talked about how she doesn't like giving men hope and if she doesn't like a guy, she will bluntly tell you that she doesn't like you to avoid wasting your time.

You have a boyfriend and you tell a new admirer you don't like him because you have a boyfriend.

What if you go home that day and go through your boyfriend's phone and come across a message that reveals he slept with another girl, won't you be heartbroken and begin to think of revenge?

"I will," she replied.

Now, if you bluntly chase those new admirers, who will you now use to revenge on him?

We had several sensible and humorous conversations and I was the one talking most of the time (all thanks to the book FemaleSextapes) while she was feeling tired and hòrny at the same time.

"I will like to marry very soon," I said and she laughed and replied, "You can't keep a wife."

"I can," I disputed.

"You don't know how to give a woman attention. As women, we love attention. If you don't give it to us, we will look for someone who will. You hardly call me or send me a message. Even on my birthday, which you know, you didn't care and I was so upset with you."

"I don't know how to give a woman attention and I also love some space too. I will work on it, trust me," I replied. "I hear you," she humorously echoed.

I spanked her ass and said, "Don't worry, the day we'll do it will be a special day. Let's not rush it."

put on my trouser, carried her on my back like a caring guy and dropped her on the couch in the living room.

I kissed her forehead and gave her her bag. Immediately, her mom called, but she didn't pick. It was 8 PM at this time.

She's 24 and still under parents' control. She said she can't wait to go for service this year to have some freedom.

Some parents are too protective of their good-looking children. Her mother carry Church for head sha, but the dad is a whatsup man.

I paid for a taxi to take her home. I haven't called since yesterday to know if she has arrived safely. I don't know why I'm so emotionless and less caring even though I'm a kind person.

She left and I decided to use my hand and service myself while fantasizing about her. #Smile.

Am I a coward for not doing it? When a girl is that beautiful and loves it raw, I'm always scared of infection.

The lesson here is,

1. humor,
2. confidence,
3. naughtiness,
4. mystery,
5. control,
6. attention
7. and comfort

will make a woman who is in a perfect relationship cheat. It doesn't matter if her boyfriend is better than you — just have control, a great conversation skill, confidence, abundance mentality, and a sense of humor and any woman will cheat on her man with you. Yes, women love attention, but don't give it too much — learn to be scarce.

The second reason I didn't want to do is, she will fall in love with me and I don't want that. Imagine falling in love with someone like me who doesn't love back no matter how beautiful you are? No be headache be that?

So, in summary, I don't want to hurt her emotionally, sexually, and mentally. Also, I don't want to make her measure her man's performance with mine because I will always win just as I have always been winning and she will always come back for more.

Prevention is better than cure. I don't want emotion to get involved in our friendship. As I type this, another of my female friend is lying on bed náked sleeping, but I won't do anything. I read one of her chats where she told her man I'm just her friend and I'm gay. Wow! Women can lie sha to cover up.

So, we should all learn how to have sexual control, but once in a while sha, knack like a boss and make it memorable.

No pictures today?

1 Like

Re: +18: She Came And We Did This On Bed [Picture] by Rickmann: 8:22am On Mar 20, 2022
iLegendd:

"I will," she replied.

"I can," I disputed.

The lesson here is,

1. humor,
2. confidence,
3. naughtiness,
4. mystery,
5. control,
6. attention
7. and comfort

You had her within ur grasp but instead chose to indulge her with stories of the civil war all in the name of self control and eventually you self-serviced. My Gee, you are worse than a simp.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: She Came And We Did This On Bed [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:02am On Mar 20, 2022
Rickmann:

You had her within ur grasp but instead chose to indulge her with stories of the civil war all in the name of self control and eventually you self-serviced. My Gee, you are worse than a simp.
I know. cheesy I break protocols and still get it right. I do things others don't with confidence. You haven't gotten to that level, it will seem wrong to you.

Who is your gee? You never reach to be my gee. Calm down and rest. You can't break rules like me and still get it right, so you're not qualified to be my gee.

Real gees don't follow rules, they create them and they are not ashamed to be honest even when everyone will see the honesty as stupidity.

I can actually simp and still get the right result. I can worship a woman, wash her feet, clothes and panties and still retain my masculinity.

Some of you think being an alpha is all about being wicked towards women, f*king and dumping them. No, such a person is not an alpha, but a sadist on revenge.

Real alphas do mostly good, but they don't tolerate nonsense from both men and women. Fake alphas are always forming Mr. bad boy by taking advantage of women to validate their claims.

With what you just typed, you have a lot to work on. One day, you'll surely get to the stage you'll no longer follow rules from a dating book, but create yours.

Finally, real alpha is doing good, but never condoning nonsense.

Simp is doing good, but condoning nonsense.

Sleeping with a woman the moment she's on your bed is not smartness, but neediness and desperation.

A desperate and sex-starved man will see a man as a SIMP if he didn't sleep with a girl on his bed. They don't know some men are in abundance.

Most men are walking around with infections or curses because of lack of control. A little patience could save you from a huge danger, but you Nigerians are ALWAYS impatient in EVERYTHING. This is why most Nigerians will hustle for the rest of their lives and will never be successful. They lack patience and control.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: +18: She Came And We Did This On Bed [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:12am On Mar 20, 2022
Help2020:
No pictures today?
No more pictures. I want to train everyone to start using their imaginations — it's more powerful.
Re: +18: She Came And We Did This On Bed [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:20am On Mar 20, 2022
I think I should delete this post and stop creating this kind of thread. People don't seem to get the message.

If you want me to delete, click like.
If you don't want me to delete it, click share.
Not clicking any one means I should delete it.

2 Likes 17 Shares

Re: +18: She Came And We Did This On Bed [Picture] by LogicBomb8: 10:37am On Mar 20, 2022
Rickmann:

First u need to get to the level of a GMC so you can talk or breakrules and still not be a fool

1 Like

Re: +18: She Came And We Did This On Bed [Picture] by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 20, 2022
Pictures of you and her on bed, or I dont believe this grin grin grin
Re: +18: She Came And We Did This On Bed [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:53am On Mar 20, 2022
LogicBomb8:

First u need to get to the level of a GMC so you can talk or breakrules and still not be a fool
wink Your head correct.
Re: +18: She Came And We Did This On Bed [Picture] by Rickmann: 11:17am On Mar 20, 2022
iLegendd:
I know. cheesy I break protocols and still get it right. I do things others don't with confidence. You haven't gotten to that level, it will seem wrong to you.

Who is your gee? You never reach to be my gee. Calm down and rest. You can't break rules like me and still get it right, so you're not qualified to be my gee.

Real gees don't follow rules, they create them and they are not ashamed to be honest even when everyone will see the honesty as stupidity.

I can actually simp and still get the right result. I can worship a woman, wash her feet, clothes and panties and still retain my masculinity.

Some of you think being an alpha is all about being wicked towards women, f*king and dumping them. No, such a person is not an alpha, but a sadist on revenge.

Real alphas do mostly good, but they don't tolerate nonsense from both men and women. Fake alphas are always forming Mr. bad boy by taking advantage of women to validate their claims.

With what you just typed, you have a lot to work on. One day, you'll surely get to the stage you'll no longer follow rules from a dating book, but create yours.

Finally, real alpha is doing good, but never condoning nonsense.

Simp is doing good, but condoning nonsense.

Sleeping with a woman the moment she's on your bed is not smartness, but neediness and desperation.

A desperate and sex-starved man will see a man as a SIMP if he didn't sleep with a girl on his bed. They don't know some men are in abundance.

Most men are walking around with infections or curses because of a lack of control. A little patience could save you from a huge danger, but you Nigerians are ALWAYS impatient in EVERYTHING. This is why most Nigerians will hustle for the rest of their lives and will never be successful. They lack patience and control.

"I never reach to be ur Gee" Lol
You should try 'stand up' comedy cos you cracked me up with that, big time..You guys never stop amazing me on this forum.
Hype urself all you want bro.

Truth is, I'm a normal guy but not a regular one. I know your methods too ok.. but masturbating when you had it?

Nah!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Ugly Guys Get A Girl And Handsome Ones Are Single / Girls And Their Pranks Again (screen Shots) / Common Things We Women Want Men To Know About...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.