Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,155 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Stay Off Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stay Off Sex (465 Views)

Ladies Only: Men Stay Off / Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. / "Stay Off My Mentions", Why Is This Hard For Nlers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stay Off Sex by Ihateyoumod: 12:03pm On Mar 18, 2019
I am writing this out of love for my folks. Sex is a tool used by evil to destroy our youth. Our future has been slaughtered on the alter of sex. This is the reason why we will keep saying the youth are the leaders of tomorrow, yet the old men who rule have yet to relinquish power.

Truth be told, they fail to relinquish power because the average African youth is thinking not about how to take power and be leaders but about how to get into a woman pants and vice versa. It is so bad now that once a girl says hello or smiles to a guy these days "ordinary smile again o". The guy starts reasoning which position will be best fit for her.

We need to change our ways. Stay off sex for a year and see your life turn around.
Re: Stay Off Sex by Ihateyoumod: 12:05pm On Mar 18, 2019
MODs pls move to first page......this is very vital for our moral values as youths
Re: Stay Off Sex by Jcole1985(m): 12:51pm On Mar 18, 2019
Stay off sex till marriage,OP even the girls are among,go and see what our feminists sisters are doing,sweetbuns for example.Imagine Simi that whored her self out at a tender age(lost her virginity at 13,in ss1 and is not ashamed of it angry ) is blasting a pastorprenuer fir saying the truth simply becuase she had lived a dirty life before marriage and don't want it to look that bad by bringing innocent dolphins into the sea.Shameless married widows,sex is marriage,smelling girls with body odour

(1) (Reply)

Is It True It Has Teeth? / My Girlfriend Is Not A Virgin But She Lied To Me / Can You Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.