Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,988 members, 7,821,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Lady Walk Out On Her Boyfriend When He Surprised Her With A Proposal In A Mall I - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Walk Out On Her Boyfriend When He Surprised Her With A Proposal In A Mall I (396 Views)

Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video / OMG : A Plus Size Lady Walk Completely Nude On A Street {video} / Ladies Be Sincere, Can You Do This To Your Boyfriend, When You Are At Fault? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Walk Out On Her Boyfriend When He Surprised Her With A Proposal In A Mall I by GistmoreNG: 12:41pm On Mar 18, 2019
GistMore.com

Video showing a woman walk out on her boyfriend when he surprised her with a proposal in a mall in Onitsha goes viral

This video making the rounds on social media, purportedly shows the moment a Nigerian girl based in Onitsha, Anambra state, walked out on her boyfriend who threw her a surprise engagement inside the Onitsha mall.

The girl appeared unhappy with the proposal, turned it down and walked out on her man.

Watch video here >> http://gistmore.com/lady-walk-out-on-her-boyfriend-when-he-surprised-her-with-a-proposal-in-a-mall

Re: Lady Walk Out On Her Boyfriend When He Surprised Her With A Proposal In A Mall I by GistmoreNG: 12:42pm On Mar 18, 2019
cool
Re: Lady Walk Out On Her Boyfriend When He Surprised Her With A Proposal In A Mall I by LuciferAnointed: 12:46pm On Mar 18, 2019
If it was the other way round like when that intelligent dude refused to be forcibly tied up to an evening newspaper & walked out on her, some foolish nairaland feminists like pocohantas would be saying "he should have just accepted it to prevent her shame", "he shouldn't have rejected her", "he was immature for rejecting a woman" blah blah blah.

Thy even went as far as lying on the young man to console themselves saying he was married and a cheat which later turned out to be false.

Scroll down and read the drivel they will spew on this matter.

I detest hypocrites.
I detest hypocrites.
I DETEST HYPOCRITES!!!

*spits angry

2 Likes

Re: Lady Walk Out On Her Boyfriend When He Surprised Her With A Proposal In A Mall I by GistmoreNG: 12:51pm On Mar 18, 2019

Re: Lady Walk Out On Her Boyfriend When He Surprised Her With A Proposal In A Mall I by donstan18: 12:52pm On Mar 18, 2019
Nobody should be deceived and manipulated with all these public shows and stunt.

If you can't marry him, don't accept.

Don't ever accept out of pity because you don't want to embarrass him.

Use your head!

A failed relationship is better than a failed marriage.
Re: Lady Walk Out On Her Boyfriend When He Surprised Her With A Proposal In A Mall I by Oche211(m): 12:53pm On Mar 18, 2019

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Bury Anything If Not My Wife / Help: I Am Having Second Thoughts About Getting Married / 5 Signs That He Just Wants To Doink And Dump You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.