Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Help: I Am Having Second Thoughts About Getting Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: I Am Having Second Thoughts About Getting Married (397 Views)

For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? / My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me / Nigerian Lady Who Has Been Bridesmaid For 40 Friends, about getting married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help: I Am Having Second Thoughts About Getting Married by Beke2020: 11:13pm On Apr 16, 2019
Hello ma,

Please advice me. I have been engaged for almost two years and I am beginning to have cold feet. The truth is I love my fiance. He is cool and very good to me. I have dreamt of nothing but spending the rest of my life with him. However,I do not see that happening even though we have been engaged for almost two years.

The problem has to do with his family ma. He is the first born son of his family. His younger ones and his parents depend on him financially and he is yet to be financially stable. We met during our service year,dated for just a few months before we got engaged. He is 28,I am 29.

Ma,his parents are struggling. Their business which is a family restaurant is not doing as good as before. They also have four siblings who are in University and secondary school. So,the salary he makes is to just distribute to them every month. Because of this,he says he would prefer to ......

https://livelystones.com.ng/help-i-am-having-second-thoughts-about-getting-married/

Re: Help: I Am Having Second Thoughts About Getting Married by Beke2020: 11:45pm On Apr 16, 2019
Are you facing any difficulty in your Relationship, Marriage or having Dating issues and you Would you like to talk to a seasoned relationship & marriage expert for FREE?

*You can Call or Chat Jzhane on: 08029870309 and you'll be counseled you for free*

You can also share with us your inspiring true life story
To: livelystonescares@gmail.com

Livelystones, changing the narratives!

(1) (Reply)

PRE-ORDER NOW!!!! Portable Mini Rechargeable Fans... Book Now / Jesus Smiles When You Mention His Name During Sex – Counselor Lutterodt / 5 Unbeatable Tips For Approaching Someone You’re Attracted To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.