Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) (93848 Views)

The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) / See What A Couple Wore To Their Wedding(photos) / Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by Justinba1997(m): 6:42pm On Mar 18, 2019
Ao Much Dy Pay You For These Bro I Weak For Dis Ur Stupidity Broda Ode

1 Like

Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by Youngk(m): 6:43pm On Mar 18, 2019
Heat deyooo

1 Like

Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by otunbalamba: 6:44pm On Mar 18, 2019
AntiBrutus:
What is wrong with his outfit?

Most likely one of these artisans or traders making a deposit/withdrawal. I am sure that bank is close to his workshop.

Once again, what is wrong with his outfit?

Aproko!
wetin u dey find for here cheesy u no come ashawo thread today tongue
Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by semyman: 6:44pm On Mar 18, 2019
Mind your business and stop this your stupidity of misusing the phone

3 Likes

Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by CocoaOla: 6:45pm On Mar 18, 2019
seangy4konji:
I thinknur neck is paining you..so he should level work to wear hoa Xmas clothes because he is going to withdraw cash he saved in his account...

Stop ogogoro you will not hear.
abeg I no con understand some Nigerians again ooo

1 Like

Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by olatechnician(m): 6:46pm On Mar 18, 2019
Cris955:

yes
because u were born by mistake.
oh yea
I think your mother didn't see this coming
perhaps she should have flushed you out cause you can never have sence

wtf....bro chill nw......too much 4 him
Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by fjjc(m): 6:46pm On Mar 18, 2019
Davash222:
Mind your fvcking business!!

What is your business in this. Probably someone might have sent him on an errand.

1 Like

Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by millionboi2: 6:46pm On Mar 18, 2019
kitogram:
That guy you dey snap so if you see the account balance your loyalty go change.
No mind d op.

It could be a kind of security d guy dey try put on

2 Likes

Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 18, 2019
Fashion police?
Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by millionboi2: 6:47pm On Mar 18, 2019
kitogram:
That guy you dey snap so if you see the account balance your loyalty go change.
No mind d op.

It could be a kind of security d guy dey try put on.
Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by Obainoneandonly(m): 6:52pm On Mar 18, 2019
I see nothing wrong with his mode of dressing.... have seen a mechanic with his grease stained clothes walk into a bank bare footed... I later found out dat he offended one of his senior,so he sent him to the bank(which is very close to their workshop) to deposit some money for him...afterwards he told him to kneel down down for some minutes......so don't judge d guy....the bankers won't complain as far as you came for business

2 Likes

Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by kenx1(m): 6:52pm On Mar 18, 2019
He must be an aboki
Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by Elliot2(m): 6:53pm On Mar 18, 2019
Tifunloran:
Send me his contact
See me here. dis op no try for me o
Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by sammyyoung129(m): 6:54pm On Mar 18, 2019
may his house is nt to far from the bank ;Dmay his house is nt to far from the bank
Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 6:55pm On Mar 18, 2019
Hmmm.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE.
Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by Hoodbilonia: 6:58pm On Mar 18, 2019
Aboki wan make deposit
Weti be yur biz
Fool

2 Likes

Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by SkinnyNigga: 7:03pm On Mar 18, 2019
Hashimyussufamao:
I was behind this man when i took the pictures.

The cloth isn't my problem; but how on earth do you feel comfortable leaving your home like this to a public sphere like Bank(GTB).

e shock me ooo cheesy
you dey mad .. what's wrong with his dressing? mumu

1 Like

Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by olamiide327(m): 7:03pm On Mar 18, 2019
Nigga might be transacting millions
Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by lomprico(m): 7:06pm On Mar 18, 2019
Hashimyussufamao:

The cloth isn't my problem; but how on earth do you feel comfortable leaving your home like this to a public sphere like Bank(GTB).

e shock me ooo cheesy

Is there a dress code for banking? undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by Upnepaa(m): 7:07pm On Mar 18, 2019
Hashimyussufamao:

e shock me ooo cheesy

Sule !!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by Hotzone(m): 7:08pm On Mar 18, 2019
Two things involved: either he goes in with money or he comes out with a bulk stashed in brown paper bag or online biz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by Iyajison: 7:10pm On Mar 18, 2019
Y is no one supporting the op...??

Op i dey ur side jor..

Bros abeg no cari hand 4 up......cuz dat armpit no go be here...

But then, op wetin com concern u sef

2 Likes

Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by ignis: 7:18pm On Mar 18, 2019
Nothing is wrong there...
Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 18, 2019
gideon1971:
MIND YOUR BUSINESS, THE BANK DEY FOR HIS BACKYARD, AND BESIDE the HEAT NOW IS TOO MUCH, beside WHAT HE IS WEARING IS FAR MORE MODERATE AND DECENT THAN WHAT MOST GIRLS
WEARS NOWADAYS IN PUBLIC

Na ya babe be dis. I like get her number grin grin grin
Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by BABANGBALI: 7:23pm On Mar 18, 2019
Op how is that your business? Are you the bank manager? Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by meedx: 7:25pm On Mar 18, 2019
Rollup000:
OP mumu. MOD wey carry am come from page sef orzwor.
ovwiedo kpataki!
Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by BABANGBALI: 7:25pm On Mar 18, 2019
lomprico:

Is there a dress code for banking? undecided
abeg help me ask the op. Na people like the op go suit just to go and and withdraw 2k for bank

1 Like

Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by Franklerry: 7:28pm On Mar 18, 2019
I was in a bank on d island some weeka a well dress. Immediately these chinese came, they wore t shirts, shorts and sleepers. All the bank workers stood up and start hailing them. They we upstairs, I was like hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 10 Trendy Haircuts For Guys (PHOTOS) / Whats' The Difference Between Bleaching And Skin Toning? / Nigerian Man Harasses Nigerian Lady For Wearing A Short Dress Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.