Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) (93841 Views)

The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) / See What A Couple Wore To Their Wedding(photos) / Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by Fidelismaria: 7:28pm On Mar 18, 2019
Chai

OP, ndo

See bashing left, right and center .

Hehehehe

Make I join the crowd

Op,you be dunce....mind your fvcking business

Hehehehe cheesy

Although that guy need better skincare

Check my signature
Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by jrusky(m): 7:30pm On Mar 18, 2019
But he wore what he has nah is it not better than for him to go and steal clothes?
Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by Ebusu01: 7:30pm On Mar 18, 2019
This is just a casual dress he might be in hurry
Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by tibro(m): 7:32pm On Mar 18, 2019
His bank account might be heavier than your own, the poster.
Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by KennedicalEnergy(m): 7:33pm On Mar 18, 2019
Op is high on weed!
Wetin concern you?
Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by 3rdavefarms(m): 7:34pm On Mar 18, 2019
If truly attack Kills ... the op must have died from a shin in and out
Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by defolman(m): 7:34pm On Mar 18, 2019
Hashimyussufamao:
I was behind this man when i took the pictures.

The cloth isn't my problem; but how on earth do you feel comfortable leaving your home like this to a public sphere like Bank(GTB).

e shock me ooo cheesy
Hope you know that the bank is now a glorified market place
Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by Amumaigwe: 7:41pm On Mar 18, 2019
Hashimyussufamao:

The cloth isn't my problem; but how on earth do you feel comfortable leaving your home like this to a public sphere like Bank(GTB).

e shock me ooo cheesy

Every nonsense now makes frontpage. What if the guy was working his ass off on some energy sapping project and needed cash urgently but the ATM was not dispensing?
Moreover, the only requirement for coming to the bank is if one has a transaction and not how casual or otherwise you dress.
Don't be quick to judge pls.
Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by MissRaine69(f): 7:42pm On Mar 18, 2019
Fuckery on the Front Page everyday.....
Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by africanusvu(m): 7:46pm On Mar 18, 2019
Believe u me.he may be an igbo millionaire biz man in disquise to deceave armed robers.u will marvel at the amt he av come to deposit or withdraw.
Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by NNAMDIII(m): 7:50pm On Mar 18, 2019
Davash222:
Mind your fvcking business!!
ah swear down bro, i don't see anything bad in the clioth
Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by kekemah: 7:51pm On Mar 18, 2019
chibu4u2:
Wore it to the ATM stand which is ok,. I thought u got him inside the bank premises.

even if him wear am enter bank wetin happen?
Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by kekemah: 7:51pm On Mar 18, 2019
the mod that brought this to front page is a cow
Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by WIZDOM081(m): 7:52pm On Mar 18, 2019
Mind your business
Mind your business
Mind your f*cling business
Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by Pgs01: 7:54pm On Mar 18, 2019
kitogram:
That guy you dey snap so if you see the account balance your loyalty go change.

Next level fully loaded
Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by poseidon12: 7:54pm On Mar 18, 2019
Davash222:
Mind your fvcking business!!

Really. He could be stinking the heck out of anyone standing close to him.
Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by 1030(m): 7:57pm On Mar 18, 2019
Mayb the cooling system is not effective
Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by Predstan: 8:03pm On Mar 18, 2019
The OP is just too daft. So a vulcanizer boy that's learning on the road side. His Boss sent him to quickly go deposit some money for him inside the bank beside him. I dont know what's wrong I this oo... so.glearing it's someone working
Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by Nellyblaq: 8:06pm On Mar 18, 2019
Hian,so because he wants to go to a bank,he should put on suit?He probably lives close to the bank.Reason for his outfit.And everyone has the right to putting on what they are comfortable in.Thank you.
Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by cookingsoul(m): 8:08pm On Mar 18, 2019
op come u no go mind ur damn freakin biz which one b urown.naija hot like fire bros jus dey casual no b job interview nah.i mean come on cuz stop d amebo foolishness

Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by boomssey(f): 8:18pm On Mar 18, 2019
[color=#770077][/color]
Jeromejnr:
I dont get whats wrong with it.

Is he a worker at the bank?

Useless thread.

These mods and the OP are bored.
seriously am still trying to to look for what's wrong with his dressing.
Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by KingGBsky(m): 8:19pm On Mar 18, 2019
So he should wear suit because he is going to bank to withdraw his own money.
Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by TJMighty(m): 8:30pm On Mar 18, 2019
@OP, what our females/ladies wear in public is worst than this
Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by Chuksyno(m): 8:39pm On Mar 18, 2019
Op you should have snapped yours for comparison. Useless post ever seen this year.
Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by TourismMan(m): 8:40pm On Mar 18, 2019
Tifunloran:
Send me his contact

To do what with the contact?
Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by zealadjay(m): 8:59pm On Mar 18, 2019
gideon1971:
MIND YOUR BUSINESS, THE BANK DEY FOR HIS BACKYARD, AND BESIDE the HEAT NOW IS TOO MUCH, beside WHAT HE IS WEARING IS FAR MORE MODERATE AND DECENT THAN WHAT MOST GIRLS
WEARS NOWADAYS IN PUBLIC

My brother,

English no be our language, hw we speak am, we try...
Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by xreal: 9:00pm On Mar 18, 2019
His bank account could be healthier than yours.

What's the use if going to bank wearing a well tailored suit and you have a 'sick' account balance ?

Free the guy, abeg!

1 Like

Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by isaiahethan: 9:02pm On Mar 18, 2019
Hashimyussufamao:

e shock me ooo cheesy

Op mind your business he probably depositing a huge sum. People like you is the reason his dressing simple
Re: Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) by lordswill03: 9:05pm On Mar 18, 2019
Oh boy, forget oo. Na his akant go tell you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Whats' The Difference Between Bleaching And Skin Toning? / Nigerian Man Harasses Nigerian Lady For Wearing A Short Dress Abroad / Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.