Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Somebody Please Help, It Might Cost A Life - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Somebody Please Help, It Might Cost A Life (376 Views)

Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother / Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured / Somebody Please Help , I Am Passing Out Blood From My Penis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Somebody Please Help, It Might Cost A Life by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 18, 2019
My friend aunt took some tablet medicine two weeks and she complained that one of the drug stuck on her heart.

Efforts has been made to remove it, we later found out that the drug hit some part of the heart and it was open.

Her chest is now paining her, please help.

Lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Somebody Please Help, It Might Cost A Life by Nobody: 1:59am On Mar 19, 2019
Wow!

I’m amazed
Re: Somebody Please Help, It Might Cost A Life by itsMrIke(m): 3:09am On Mar 21, 2019
Excaperx:
My friend aunt took some tablet medicine two weeks and she complained that one of the drug stuck on her heart.

Efforts has been made to remove it, we later found out that the drug hit some part of the heart and it was open.

Her chest is now paining her, please help.

Lalasticlala mynd44

Drug stuck on her heart??

How exactly do you think the human body works?

(1) (Reply)

Http://bloodbalanceformula.co/ / Pls I Need Help / Woman Swallows 5inch Spoon While Trying To Use It To Remove Bone From Her Throat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.