Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,574 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Hey Everybody I Need Help. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hey Everybody I Need Help. (1686 Views)

Hey!!! Describe Your Ex.... / It's Seems Everybody Have Sexaul Relatnshp With Their Partner Before Marriage. / Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey Everybody I Need Help. by matt54: 6:55am On Jan 14, 2006
Theres this girl that i like and i really like her. I dont know if she likes me. Im really confused because before when i didnt like her and she was going out with someone else she would talk to me sometimes. Now she dumped the her bf a couple months ago and ive liked her for about a month now. Now she doesnt talk to me anymore. I know she doesnt know that i like her and i didnt do anything to her. She doesnt really talk to me since she dumped her last bf. She talks to everybody else but not me............................. DOES SHE LIKE ME OR WHAT IM REALLY CONFUSED!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Re: Hey Everybody I Need Help. by hotangel2(f): 7:00am On Jan 14, 2006
Sometimes when a girl likes you, she don't talk to you. My advice is for you to gather some balls and talk to her. Ask her why she doesn't talk to you and all that. She might even be mad that you didn't check up on her when you heard nuttin from her.
So ermm... call her.
Re: Hey Everybody I Need Help. by Freewilly(f): 7:06am On Jan 14, 2006
Just because she used to talk to you don't mean she like you. This is the problem with you guys. You guys think just because a girl talks to a guy  she is in love with him.If this girl has any interest in you, she would have told you or given you some kind of indication. My advise to you bro is to move on and find you some other girl that may find you attractive.
Re: Hey Everybody I Need Help. by Chxta(m): 9:28am On Jan 14, 2006
This place has to be one of the lagest agony aunt sites around. People register just to say shyte like 'I need help'!
Re: Hey Everybody I Need Help. by Freewilly(f): 9:33am On Jan 14, 2006
It's Friday night I'm home alone with no date. I need help too.
Re: Hey Everybody I Need Help. by thelastdon(m): 9:47am On Jan 14, 2006
kiss kiss
Re: Hey Everybody I Need Help. by Freewilly(f): 9:53am On Jan 14, 2006
shocked shocked shocked...check out my profile bro.
Re: Hey Everybody I Need Help. by thelastdon(m): 10:22am On Jan 14, 2006
wetin dey there,check out my own too tongue
Re: Hey Everybody I Need Help. by virozuru(f): 6:42pm On Jan 25, 2006
Re: Hey Everybody I Need Help. by xchian(m): 9:12pm On Jan 25, 2006
i think u hav the time oh,y dnt u walk up to her one cool evening nd and tell her what u feel abt her.no time.
Re: Hey Everybody I Need Help. by Ekoja(m): 7:22am On Jul 09, 2006
Freewilly,why don't you ever know how to contribute in on an issue bothering some body? you rather choose to sound naive and arrogant! some times you sound like a homo! please!!!
Re: Hey Everybody I Need Help. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 09, 2006
Ekoja:

Freewilly,why don't you ever know how to contribute in on an issue bothering some body? you rather choose to sound naive and arrogant! some times you sound like a homo! please!!!

But man for real, if u really check this topic, it sucks, how the hell do u as a guy think becos a girl talks to u, u think she's in love wit u.

@matt54, if a girl loves u, she'll always do crazy things to u, when u guyz are alone. she'll always flirt wit u; thats cos she has a crush on u.

How old are u sef! angry
Re: Hey Everybody I Need Help. by hibans(f): 6:37pm On Jul 17, 2006
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley :p :p :p
Re: Hey Everybody I Need Help. by hibans(f): 6:47pm On Jul 17, 2006
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley :p :p :p

(1) (Reply)

If Your Girl Friend Cheats / The 5 Questions Most Feared By Men / Pls I'm Dying Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.