Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together (31588 Views)

VAT: Lagos, Oyo, Rivers, FCT Subsidise 33 States / 33 States May Not Pay Salaries As ₦172bn Deduction Grounds Revenue Disbursement / Lagos, Rivers, FCT, Ogun Earned More Than Other 33 States combined 2020-NBS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by BabaRamota1980: 12:09am On Mar 21, 2019
BlastAfonja:

The Architectural and aesthetic values in the the state is the true representation of the people's progress and welfare. Old Enugu did far better than old Oyo simple.

Present pictures of old Enugu in grandeur. We will present just Ibadan for you to see what made Ibadan the largest and most cosmopolitan city in Africa. We will show why Azikiwe was adamant that Ibadan would be his sit of power, an aspiration that was strategically and forever frustrated from becoming reality.

Enugu and anywhere in East was, and will forever be a village when compared with urban centers of knowledge, commerce and art in Yorubaland.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by BabaRamota1980: 12:13am On Mar 21, 2019
olas24u:

Azikiwe. Hoped and said the destiny of igbos is to rule over all other ethnic groups in Nigeria,Google it.he had ambitions that was similar to colonialism.

He underestimated the advanced civilization he met in Yorubaland. His error became the bone of frustration that weigh Ibo down till today.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by BabaRamota1980: 12:15am On Mar 21, 2019
BlastAfonja:

Enugu has serious rail way networks like that of the European countries. If only Igbos won the war of 1967 Enugu would have looked more like what South African Durban city looks like. Enugu is better than Oyo.

So before the war what beauty did Enugu have? Present pictures of old Enugu lets see.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by olas24u(f): 7:54am On Mar 21, 2019
BlastAfonja:

There was no presence of Awolowo in Lagos during the regional Government era stop entertaining fake news.

I have to go now please I do not like this back and forth that leads no where, I give you facts but you give fictions and lies.
You cannot rewrite the history of a people,to suite your own narrative.
Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by Ritchiee: 8:14am On Mar 21, 2019
BlastAfonja:

Ogun state's development was orchestrated by the congestion of Lagos, who would have believed that "Ojodu beggar" is Ogun State and not Lagos, so the closeness to Lagos paid off. I am asking you why is ancient Oyo that Awolowo made capital of Yorubaland not better that its Eastern counterpart, can you answer that??

In what way is Ibadan not better than its eastern counterparts?
Ibadan (Oyo)is the fourth economy in Nigeria and has more infrastructures than any eastern state and higher GDP..
Ibadan should be above or at par with Lagos but for its political upheavals.There is no eastern state as developed as Ibadan,thanks.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 21, 2019
MetaPhysical:
Adamawa - 3.18billion

Can someone please tell Atiku to get Adamawa Working Again
Is Atiku the governor of Adamawa?
Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by olas24u(f): 7:09pm On Mar 21, 2019
BlastAfonja:

There was no presence of Awolowo in Lagos during the regional Government era stop entertaining fake news.

I have to go now please I do not like this back and forth that leads no where, I give you facts but you give fictions and lies.

see your life,Enugu does not have water ,but you are so concerned with Southwest
https://www.facebook.com/MaiyegunsPolitics/videos/812348569123956/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Boko Haram Is In South West, More Churches, Mosques Next Targets – Muric / Buhari Is The Father Of Corruption - Mark Wosi / Tinubu Declines Comments On Osinbajo, Others Says He won't Discuss Individuals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.