Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Drunk Driver Is Freed After Killing His Pregnant Wife. Man Calls For Justice - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Drunk Driver Is Freed After Killing His Pregnant Wife. Man Calls For Justice (16375 Views)

Isah Aliyu: Kogi Blogger Arrested On Natasha Akpoti's Reques Freed After 14 Days / ‘I Called Them Before I Have Sex With My Wife’; Man Hypnotised By Scammers. PIC / Abducted Zainab Bulus Bawa Freed After Forceful Convertion To Islam. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drunk Driver Is Freed After Killing His Pregnant Wife. Man Calls For Justice by chinambusay: 9:55am On Mar 19, 2019
A Nigerian man took to Facebook today to call for justice after a drunk unlicensed driver, killed his pregnant wife on Monday morning in Lagos. The Nigerian man who called for justice against the drunk unlicensed driver who killed his pregnant wife, said he cut his wife's life at her prime and also bribed his way out. Read his emotional post below; 

I once had everything. Absolutely pleased with what I had. A beautiful and loving wife, a darling daughter and a happy home. Someone ripped me. Took a whole part of me. He took my woman away. He took my source of joy. This beautiful angel was the reason I was a husband, the reason I am a Father. She was the reason I had a happy home. She was home. She was everything. Heaven sent. She could do no harm. She was pure! I can't move on. She could not see me hurt, she would put a fight for me. How would I look away when she wasn't just hurt, she was brutally killed.  I WANT JUSTICE. 

You were drunk on Monday morning, drove without a licence, and killed my wife with the pregnancy of our baby boy. You didn't try to brake, you didn't try to swerve, you just released the full force on her. And the justice system looked at all the fact of the case and still deemed it right to let you walk. Shame. Are we just left with lawlessness in this country? So anyone can just do an illegal act and take people's lives in the process and go freely as far as he can bribe his way through the law enforcement agents?You cut my wife's life at her prime. You destroyed my home. You denied my daughter her mother's love. And you denied our unborn child a chance at life. Am living a nightmare you can't imagine. And you will just walk and go back drinking and partying! This is so sad and unacceptable. Nigeria's justice system is sending a message to me, my daughter and all law abiding citizens that everyone's life is disposable. God please help me, I don't want my wife and my son to have died for nothing. Send help please. I need your intervention. I pray no one has to go through this. There has to be a deterrent so no one gets behind the wheels drunk.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/19/man-calls-for-justice-as-drunk-unlicensed-driver-is-freed-after-killing-pregnant-wife/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drunk Driver Is Freed After Killing His Pregnant Wife. Man Calls For Justice by Next2Crown: 10:29am On Mar 19, 2019
Drunk and unlicensed! No need for investigation, he should in prinson

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Drunk Driver Is Freed After Killing His Pregnant Wife. Man Calls For Justice by eben1marketer: 12:47pm On Mar 19, 2019
shocked
Re: Drunk Driver Is Freed After Killing His Pregnant Wife. Man Calls For Justice by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 19, 2019
Animal kingdom sef no worse reach 9ja..

Hamilton1:
Afonjas at it again

With this kind of dunce around, we still have a lot to do.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Drunk Driver Is Freed After Killing His Pregnant Wife. Man Calls For Justice by IamPatriotic(m): 12:47pm On Mar 19, 2019
Too much to bear!

3 Likes

Re: Drunk Driver Is Freed After Killing His Pregnant Wife. Man Calls For Justice by FemiEddy(m): 12:47pm On Mar 19, 2019
"We are living in a time when good is called evil and evil is called good.... We need to be prepared for warfare. "

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drunk Driver Is Freed After Killing His Pregnant Wife. Man Calls For Justice by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 19, 2019
When we say jungle justice shud be served some go wail. Eda sun wey rey
Re: Drunk Driver Is Freed After Killing His Pregnant Wife. Man Calls For Justice by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 19, 2019
so sorry for your lost bro

2 Likes

Re: Drunk Driver Is Freed After Killing His Pregnant Wife. Man Calls For Justice by Slymonster(m): 12:48pm On Mar 19, 2019
Next2Crown:

How many people have license in this country? Just know how to move the steering and you are good to go. There are some people that have license but cant drive. His offence is big because he was drunk. I dont understand how people drive and drive when one second you can be dead

3 Likes

Re: Drunk Driver Is Freed After Killing His Pregnant Wife. Man Calls For Justice by carammel(f): 12:49pm On Mar 19, 2019
It's quite unfortunate.
Innalillahi wainaellehi rajiun.
I do hope you get the justice you seek.
Re: Drunk Driver Is Freed After Killing His Pregnant Wife. Man Calls For Justice by Oyindidi(f): 12:50pm On Mar 19, 2019
I'm in tears cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Drunk Driver Is Freed After Killing His Pregnant Wife. Man Calls For Justice by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 19, 2019
So much lawlessness in dis country.. He should be made to face d full wrath of d law..
Can't imagine loosing a wife nd child on d same day at d same spot!!! Its sad nd disheartening. Justice should take its course

7 Likes

Re: Drunk Driver Is Freed After Killing His Pregnant Wife. Man Calls For Justice by justtruth88miSt(f): 12:50pm On Mar 19, 2019
Next2Crown:
Not only prinson na Princedaughter

1 Like

Re: Drunk Driver Is Freed After Killing His Pregnant Wife. Man Calls For Justice by eminex(m): 12:50pm On Mar 19, 2019
cry cry cry
Re: Drunk Driver Is Freed After Killing His Pregnant Wife. Man Calls For Justice by tunjilee003: 12:50pm On Mar 19, 2019
this is too Sad and disheartening ...... The mad idiot must be sent to jail at all cost
Re: Drunk Driver Is Freed After Killing His Pregnant Wife. Man Calls For Justice by Oyindidi(f): 12:50pm On Mar 19, 2019
Hamilton1:
Afonjas no de disappoint even in pregnant women
Read the post again this time with functional brain.

3 Likes

Re: Drunk Driver Is Freed After Killing His Pregnant Wife. Man Calls For Justice by StrikeBack(m): 12:51pm On Mar 19, 2019
In this case.. Murder is applicable
Re: Drunk Driver Is Freed After Killing His Pregnant Wife. Man Calls For Justice by Saao(m): 12:51pm On Mar 19, 2019
O almost shed tears in public reading his post. The man and his family must get justice. Rip

3 Likes

Re: Drunk Driver Is Freed After Killing His Pregnant Wife. Man Calls For Justice by bettercreature(m): 12:51pm On Mar 19, 2019
StrikeBack:
In this case.. Murder is applicable
You never know what happened,this is just one side of a story
Being pregnant and killed doesnt mean she was right

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drunk Driver Is Freed After Killing His Pregnant Wife. Man Calls For Justice by Burger02(m): 12:52pm On Mar 19, 2019
[quote author=chinambusay post=76788067]A Nigerian man took to Facebook today to call for justice after a drunk unlicensed driver, killed his pregnant wife on Monday morning in Lagos. The Nigerian man who called for justice against the drunk unlicensed driver who killed his pregnant wife, said he cut his wife's life at her prime and also bribed his way out. Read his emotional post below; 

I once had everything. Absolutely pleased with what I had. A beautiful and loving wife, a darling daughter and a happy home. Someone ripped me. Took a whole part of me. He took my woman away. He took my source of joy. This beautiful angel was the reason I was a husband, the reason I am a Father. She was the reason I had a happy home. She was home. She was everything. Heaven sent. She could do no harm. She was pure! I can't move on. She could not see me hurt, she would put a fight for me. How would I look away when she wasn't just hurt, she was brutally killed.  I WANT JUSTICE. 

You were drunk on Monday morning, drove without a licence, and killed my wife with the pregnancy of our baby boy. You didn't try to brake, you didn't try to swerve, you just released the full force on her. And the justice system looked at all the fact of the case and still deemed it right to let you walk. Shame. Are we just left with lawlessness in this country? So anyone can just do an illegal act and take people's lives in the process and go freely as far as he can bribe his way through the law enforcement agents?You cut my wife's life at her prime. You destroyed my home. You denied my daughter her mother's love. And you denied our unborn child a chance at life. Am living a nightmare you can't imagine. And you will just walk and go back drinking and partying! This is so sad and unacceptable. Nigeria's justice system is sending a message to me, my daughter and all law abiding citizens that everyone's life is disposable. God please help me, I don't want my wife and my son to have died for nothing. Send help please. I need your intervention. I pray no one has to go through this. There has to be a deterrent so no one gets behind the wheels drunk.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/19/man-calls-for-justice-as-drunk-unlicensed-driver-is-freed-after-killing-pregnant-wife/

Hmm]
Re: Drunk Driver Is Freed After Killing His Pregnant Wife. Man Calls For Justice by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:52pm On Mar 19, 2019
Nobody should re-arrest the driver oh!

1 Like

Re: Drunk Driver Is Freed After Killing His Pregnant Wife. Man Calls For Justice by ohem007(m): 12:52pm On Mar 19, 2019
Abeg make him contact BBI....
(Behind bars initiative)..

I dey sure say prince gwamnishu Harrison go help am out

1 Like

Re: Drunk Driver Is Freed After Killing His Pregnant Wife. Man Calls For Justice by formular2002(m): 12:54pm On Mar 19, 2019
This case should reach brekete family (Ordinary Ahmed) on Human Right Radio 101.1 in Abuja. No matter what, the man should not be let off the hook so soon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drunk Driver Is Freed After Killing His Pregnant Wife. Man Calls For Justice by UjuJoan2: 12:55pm On Mar 19, 2019
This is so so heartbreaking. May their souls rest in peace!

2 Likes

Re: Drunk Driver Is Freed After Killing His Pregnant Wife. Man Calls For Justice by Oyindidi(f): 12:55pm On Mar 19, 2019
richeyonni:
oooo
Seun, you no dey view nairaland again? This betnaija boy don take over NL

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drunk Driver Is Freed After Killing His Pregnant Wife. Man Calls For Justice by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:55pm On Mar 19, 2019
ohem007:
Abeg make him contact BBI....
(Behind bars initiative)..

I dey sure say prince gwamnishu Harrison go help am out
bbi na for delta state
Re: Drunk Driver Is Freed After Killing His Pregnant Wife. Man Calls For Justice by rita25(f): 12:55pm On Mar 19, 2019
RIP Angel............justice for the lady and her baby the drunk driver should be rearrested and prosecuted this is the beginning of the change we clamoured for. BUHARI MUST HEAR THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 angry

1 Like

Re: Drunk Driver Is Freed After Killing His Pregnant Wife. Man Calls For Justice by grandstar(m): 12:56pm On Mar 19, 2019
If you're broke, contact a human rights organization to fight your case. You'll have to appeal. The drunk can kill or hurt others again and that's why I urge he be put behind bars.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okiki DFT: Police Officers Stole My Wristwatch And Necklace - Instagram Comedian / 6 Corpers Shot In Jos, Plateau Fresh Attack - Twitter User Claims / 40-year-old Man Arraigned For Raping Neighbour’s 7-year-old Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.