Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,779 members, 7,813,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online - Business To Business (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online (74965 Views)

How To Become A Well-paid Freelancer Who Earns Between $1000 – $10,000 / The Secrets Behind Making $1000 - $3000 On This In A Month ! / Would You Like To Know How You CAN Make $1000 Plus This Month On This Program! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 1:31pm On Sep 03, 2019
sparkle7:

Abba Father!
20,000?? What if they don't sell as you envisaged? Then that energy is wasted?

You don't build a 3 story building rental apartment wondering whether it'll never rent

When you've done your research and

- Selected the right location to build your apartment
- Make sure there is demand for housing
- Make sure people are willing to pay the rent you intend to set etc.

You build with confidence knowing people will rent it and pay.

Why? because your confidence is backed up by hard research facts...not speculation or hope

It's the same with publishing. When you've done your research and made sure there's demand for the book, you commit your money with confidence knowing people will buy
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 4:07pm On Sep 04, 2019
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by myjourneysofar: 10:15pm On Sep 04, 2019
sparkle7:

Abba Father!
20,000?? What if they don't sell as you envisaged? Then that energy is wasted?

Why have you created doubt already. Most all books sell?
I have learnt the hard way. After spending about $200 in writing a book, no sale.
Yesterday, I was talking with so many narrators and they have been helpful. Particularly two women narrators.
I am not taking their advise for now because I am working on my second book.
The book was intended for 5k words but I have written up to 6k and more information are to be added.
My only problem is writing skill.
My little advise, always stick to native writers. Your blurb is your selling point. This is one area all pointed out to me.
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 12:47pm On Sep 06, 2019
Six days into September...have surpassed $2000

The momentum in paperback sales has kicked into another gear so far this month. I hope it continues.

As things stand, I'm quickly closing in on $100,000 in 2019 earnings.

If I can do this, you can. There's no magic to it

Get your copy of the blueprint and model my strategies

For enquiries, email Obinnaezeanaka@yahoo.com

Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 2:15pm On Sep 08, 2019
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by Xtianvic(m): 2:03pm On Sep 09, 2019
HeliosHay:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekWqlh0mWdc
In respect to the tax issue, can I open my kdp account with a Nigerian address and later change it to a UK address before withdrawing payments?
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 2:17pm On Sep 09, 2019
Xtianvic:
In respect to the tax issue, can I open my kdp account with a Nigerian address and later change it to a UK address before withdrawing payments?

Sorry bro. I don't advice on things that mislead Amazon

What you are talking about is something that can lead to account termination.
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by Xtianvic(m): 3:38pm On Sep 09, 2019
HeliosHay:

Sorry bro. I don't advice on things that mislead Amazon

What you are talking about is something that can lead to account termination.
ok. You talked about getting an address from reship dot com. Please throw more light
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 3:51pm On Sep 09, 2019
Xtianvic:
ok. You talked about getting an address from reship dot com. Please throw more light

All the advice you need to start your publishing business is already on this thread.

Any other thing beyond that is reserved exclusively for mentees and blueprint owners.
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 4:51pm On Sep 09, 2019
Xtianvic:

The only thing that can reduce or zero the withholding tax is if you have a tax identification number.

Changing address without supplying a legitimate tax id (during the tax interview) will not do anything. The 30% withholding tax will still apply.

If anything, changing address prior to remitting payment is a recipe for disaster as that will raise suspicion and potential account termination
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 2:08pm On Sep 10, 2019
Maintenance Is Key

To consistently perform over a long period of time, you need to actively maintain your assets.

Once you're done researching your keywords, creating an amazing book cover, proofreading the book to make sure there are no unnecessary typos and eventually publishing your book...half of the work is now complete.

You still need to put in the effort to ensure your books are well maintained.

Know this, just like everything in life, the pareto 80:20 principle will always apply.

This principle says that 80% of your results will come from 20% of your efforts.

80% of the riches in the world is controlled by 20% of the people

Just like all fingers are not equal, all books are not equal

In publishing, this means that 80% of your revenue will come from 20% of your books (roughly speaking)

I've seen this in my business so its no joke. All books are not equal...no matter what you do, there'll always be those books that perform averagely and, sometimes below average

But, the strange thing is that you also, occasionally, get those books that completely blow it out of the park and more than compensate for other books that aren't doing so well.

Some publishers subscribe to a set it and forget it approach to their business...once a book is published, they don't do anything to maintain it..they just move forward and keep publishing.

I take the complete opposite approach..I actively maintain ALL my books

how?

1. By checking their sales figures against a target I set for each book
2. By actively monitoring the conversion of the ad campaigns backing them

If the campaigns are doing very well, I double or sometimes triple the daily spend. If I can spend $1 to make $5, I'll keep throwing money at that ad all day long!

On the other hand, if the ad isn't doing so well, then I put on my engineering hat and start split testing different variables

1. Is the book description converting well?
2. Is the price point good for that niche?
3. Is the content good?
4. Am I targeting the right audience with my ads? etc.

There's a lot you can work with...and it's always fun when, after much tweaking, I turn an average book into a winner.

Treat publishing like you'd treat a serious business, and it'll pay you like a serious business

Want to learn more details about these strategies? get your copy of the blueprint

Why follow 90% of the publishers who are happy with average results, when you can follow the 10% that get above average results because they dared to do something different!
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 5:43pm On Sep 10, 2019
Made $14,564.36 in August (Finalized Report)

Last month, I started putting a lot of my books in Hardcover format using IngramSpark platform. The sales report came out a few days ago and apparently, I made $1000+ in my very first month on Ingramspark!

This brings my total royalty earnings in August 2019 to $14,564.36 (N5.24 million)

Income Breakdown

KDP (ebook + KENP) - $1753.45
KDP Paperback - $6004.7
Audiobook - $5795
IngramSpark - $1011.21

Ingramspark has just added another passive income stream I never had before.

I hope this motivates you to stop procrastinating and take action!

Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by charlsy(m): 8:42am On Sep 11, 2019
It appears amazon has now implemented a mandatory 2 step verification exercise using your mobile number if you want to access your back-end account details and I dont mean access to you account dashboard/login page, although another verification is done on this via email. I have inputted my number severally, but I am unable to get the code amazon should have sent. Is anyone having this same issue?
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by eliok(m): 12:35pm On Sep 11, 2019
charlsy:
It appears amazon has now implemented a mandatory 2 step verification exercise using your mobile number if you want to access your back-end account details and I dont mean access to you account dashboard/login page, although another verification is done on this via email. I have inputted my number severally, but I am unable to get the code amazon should have sent. Is anyone having this same issue?
hmm. Use textplus app number
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 1:36pm On Sep 11, 2019
charlsy:

That's strange...It could be network related.
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by Mcslize: 1:55pm On Sep 11, 2019
HeliosHay pls which platform is IngramSpark? And how do we go about publishing a hardcover book there? Are Nigerians allowed?
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by charlsy(m): 1:57pm On Sep 11, 2019
I have been trying for a long while to access my backend account, since morning, nothing has dropped. Did Amazon also implement the 2-step verification for your back end account?

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 2:09pm On Sep 11, 2019
charlsy:
I have been trying for a long while to access my backend account, since morning, nothing has dropped. Did Amazon also implement the 2-step verification for your back end account?

Just tried it. It worked for me..I was able to receive the otp almost immediately
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 2:12pm On Sep 11, 2019
Mcslize:
HeliosHay pls which platform is IngramSpark? And how do we go about publishing a hardcover book there? Are Nigerians allowed?

Ingramspark allows you to publish your paperback books outside of KDP and to also publish in hardcover. This also means you can have multiple paperbacks...a lot more earning assets

I don't think theres any restrictions to Nigerians.

I will soon update the blueprint to include details of how I published on it.
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by Mcslize: 5:34pm On Sep 11, 2019
HeliosHay:

Ingramspark allows you to publish your paperback books outside of KDP and to also publish in hardcover. This also means you can have multiple paperbacks...a lot more earning assets

That's nice

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by myjourneysofar: 12:52pm On Sep 12, 2019
HeliosHay:

They redirect Nigerians to their light version.
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 2:57pm On Sep 12, 2019
myjourneysofar:

They redirect Nigerians to their light version.

What do you mean by light version?
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by eliok(m): 3:49pm On Sep 12, 2019
HeliosHay:

how much you give ingramspark
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by Mcslize: 4:09pm On Sep 12, 2019
HeliosHay:

I will soon update the blueprint t o include details of how I published on it.

Can we publish a paperback version of the same book on Amazon and ingramspark with the same cover?
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 4:13pm On Sep 12, 2019
eliok:
how much you give ingramspark

30%...I keep the remaining 70%
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 4:13pm On Sep 12, 2019
Mcslize:

Can we publish a paperback version of the same book on Amazon and ingramspark with the same cover?

Yes
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by myjourneysofar: 5:19pm On Sep 12, 2019
HeliosHay:

What do you mean by light version?

Nigerians are not accepted because in Nigeria, electronic signature is not working.
But Nigerians are redirected to another of their site.
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 5:29pm On Sep 12, 2019
myjourneysofar:

Nigerians are not accepted because in Nigeria, electronic signature is not working.
But Nigerians are redirected to another of their site.

What do you need the electronic signature for?

You can provide digital signature by downloading an app called Digital Signature
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by myjourneysofar: 7:27pm On Sep 12, 2019
HeliosHay:

What do you need the electronic signature for?

You can provide digital signature by downloading an app called Digital Signature

If Nigeria is your chosen country, as soon as you hit submit, next window is Sorry your country is not supported.
I chose US and I am stock with the area to provide Card.
I may get around that with Payoneer or better still use the version that accepts Nigeria.
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by eliok(m): 9:26pm On Sep 12, 2019
HeliosHay:

30%...I keep the remaining 70%
is it free to publish on ingramspark
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 10:25pm On Sep 12, 2019
eliok:
is it free to publish on ingramspark

It's not free.

You'll need to purchase your own ISBNs (unlike KDP that give you free ISBNs)

The blueprint will be updated soon to explain details of how I went about it
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 4:13pm On Sep 13, 2019
myjourneysofar:

If Nigeria is your chosen country, as soon as you hit submit, next window is Sorry your country is not supported.
I chose US and I am stock with the area to provide Card.
I may get around that with Payoneer or better still use the version that accepts Nigeria.

Choosing US may come around to bit you later if they find out you're not publishing from the US....they'll then withhold all your money

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (40) (Reply)

How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer / Feasibility/business Plan On Cooking Gas Refilling Plant / Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.