Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online - Business To Business (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online (74969 Views)

How To Become A Well-paid Freelancer Who Earns Between $1000 – $10,000 / The Secrets Behind Making $1000 - $3000 On This In A Month ! / Would You Like To Know How You CAN Make $1000 Plus This Month On This Program! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by myjourneysofar: 7:53pm On Sep 13, 2019
HeliosHay:

Choosing US may come around to bit you later if they find out you're not publishing from the US....they'll then withhold all your money

You are right. I have thought about this and have decided to go with the version that supports Nigeria.

Quick question:
Can I list a book on KDP select on Ingram?
Can I list a paper back that the title is listed on Kindle Select on Ingram.
Their fees, do I pay it first before listing my titles or they will deduct it from my sales.
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 9:06pm On Sep 13, 2019
myjourneysofar:

You are right. I have thought about this and have decided to go with the version that supports Nigeria.

Quick question:
Can I list a book on KDP select on Ingram?
Can I list a paper back that the title is listed on Kindle Select on Ingram.
Their fees, do I pay it first before listing my titles or they will deduct it from my sales.

If a kindle book is enrolled in KDP select, you're exclusive to Amazon so can't publish ebook anywhere else.

Paperback aren't enrolled in KDP select so can be published elsewhere.

You pay the fees upfront
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 3:05pm On Sep 14, 2019
Secret To 65-90% Profit Margin

This is my profit margin after EVERYTHING is taken out (cost of running ads, highing ghostwriters, narrators, software subscription fees etc.)

I keep my profit margins high by taking control of as much of the publishing process as possible.

Over the years, I've learned to design covers, format books, proofread them, learn copywriting, write my own book descriptions, do keyword research, design my own ad campaigns, learn how to optimize ad campaigns, learn bookkeeping, accounting etc.

I only outsource what I'm not good at, which are:

- Writing the books,
- Translating the books to other languages and
- Narrating the books.

By the end of this month, I will exceed $100,000 in earnings and to see a huge chunk of that as profit is indeed very rewarding.

It gives you plenty of disposable income to begin investing and building your wealth

As a beginner, I would advise you to outsource as much as you can BUT learn how the freelancers do it so that in due course, you'll take over from them!
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 7:33pm On Sep 14, 2019
Three (3) Days Flash Sales

For three days only, the Kindle Blueprint will be available at a 25% discount.

The updated version of the book covers 15 strategies I've used to consistently create profitable books that have helped me earn over $90,000 so for in 2019 with Kindle Publishing.

Success leaves trails and if you follow a proven strategy that works, it's only a matter of time before you'll start seeing results.

Would you like to change your publishing fortunes for the better?

Follow the strategies in the blueprint and, soon enough, you'll join the very exclusive group of publishers who earn thousands of dollars online.

Who needs a job or pension when you can create your own legacy?

Kindle Publishing has transformed a lot of people's lives. But those people had the courage to take action...to think independently and stop following the crowd...do what everybody is doing and you'll get the same results as the majority of people..average results at best

You deserve better.

Take action today, receive your copy of the blueprint instantly via email and start implementing right away!

Offer End 17th Sept 2019 11:59 GMT

Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 2:05pm On Sep 15, 2019
On Target For Another $10,000+ Month

We are halfway through the month of September and sales momentum continues to be strong. There has been a slight improvement in ebook and paperback daily sales figures.

In addition, Ingramspark earnings for this month have surpassed $800. Looks like I might double last months earnings total for Ingramspark

Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 7:52pm On Sep 15, 2019
Two days left to go before the blueprint return to its original price of N20,000

Get your copy while it's still discounted by N5000.
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 1:35pm On Sep 16, 2019
Nothing Is Guaranteed In The World Of Business

I receive a number of emails from people asking me to guarantee they'll make wonderful sales immediately they purchase the blueprint. I could easily tell you what you want to hear just to keep sales going BUT my name is valuable to me and I won't have it tainted by making BS promises that won't hold water.

Know this, nothing is ever guaranteed in this life..most especially in the world of business.

If that was the case, everyone who has access to this information would be billionaires!

Imagine preparing to cross a field filled with land mine. Would you rather just wing it and see what happens to you or would you rather take the advice of someone who has successfully crossed it in one piece, and in the process know which area of the land you need to follow to increase the chance of making it to the other end in one piece?

Taking advise from the person that crossed the field without getting blown to pieces by the land mines will only INCREASE your chance of making it..It won't guarantee you'll make it alive because a lot of other things you didn't anticipate can go wrong (you might step on something and fall over, the wind might blow you to another area of the land filled with mines etc).

Taking advise from that person is like using the Kindle Blueprint. It'll help you to increase the likelihood of creating a very profitable book that will make you money. It doesn't guarantee that once you have a book you'll make thousands of dollars in a months time.

Secondly, endeavour to publish one book a month when you're still a beginner.

Why? because you're still learning how the process works and there's always a learning curve. Getting the blueprint will help to reduce that learning curve but it doesn't mean there's absolutely no learning curve left to go through.

You don't want to publish 10 books in one go when you're still learning the process. That's a recipe to losing a lot of money.

I advice publishing one book at a time. After a book is published, monitor it and see how sales do. See how the market receives the book. If it's well-received (sales are good), you can then double down and create another book in the same niche.

If sales aren't good, you put on your handyman hat and start testing things

- Is the book description good?
- Is the book cover compelling enough?
- Is the keyword profitable?
- Have you tried running ads to it to see how it does? etc

Sometimes some average books turn to winners after a few things are fixed.

If your book still doesn't respond after you've tested a lot of things, you can try publishing in another niche or seeking advice from mentors to know what might have gone wrong.

Whatever the case, it's never a good idea to pump out many books at once.

Finally, nothing is guaranteed in this life. Anyone that promises you otherwise (especially without proof) is either deluded or doesn't care about their integrity. They just want your money.
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 10:02pm On Sep 16, 2019
Discount on the Kindle Blueprint ends tomorrow 11:59 GMT
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 1:33pm On Sep 17, 2019
The Power Of Taking Action

I heard about Ingramspark back in August 2019. I saw the opportunity to create another income stream I didn't have with books I already had..I took action immediately and decided to start publishing my books on there.

In my first month, I brought it $1011.

September will make it my second month on Ingramspark and guess what? I've already made $900+ and we still have 13 days to go!

If I procrastinated about this, this income wouldn't be here.

I've also surpassed $6500 in this months publishing income and I'm currently on target to make $11,000+

This could be you if you have the courage to take action and keep moving forward regardless of whatever challenge you face...make no excuses

Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by charlsy(m): 3:43pm On Sep 20, 2019
There are some good keywords publisher rocket gives with high profit, low search result and great monthly searches and even with low competition score but when you attempt to type the keywords on Amazon search bar, it dosen't throw up anything auto suggestion related to it as though users are not searching for that keyword. Would it be safe to assume that even though the keywords aren't shown in the Amazon auto suggestion search bar, that they are indeed keywords users are searching for? And the SEO expert, is there a reason why the keyword isn't showing any auto suggestion on Amazon
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 3:49pm On Sep 20, 2019
charlsy:
There are some good keywords publisher rocket gives with high profit, low search result and great monthly searches and even with low competition score but when you attempt to type the keywords on Amazon search bar, it dosen't throw up anything auto suggestion related to it as though users are not searching for that keyword. Would it be safe to assume that even though the keywords aren't shown in the Amazon auto suggestion search bar, that they are indeed keywords users are searching for? And the SEO expert, is there a reason why the keyword isn't showing any auto suggestion on Amazon

The Amazon search bar is the ultimate verification...if you search and don't find the said keyword auto-populated then chances are the keyword phrase is not something Amazon customers search at all (or they do search for it but rarely..i.e. it has a very low search volume that Amazon doesn't bother to auto-populate it)
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by charlsy(m): 4:11pm On Sep 20, 2019
HeliosHay:

The Amazon search bar is the ultimate verification...if you search and don't find the said keyword auto-populated then chances are the keyword phrase is not something Amazon customers search at all (or they do search for it but rarely..i.e. it has a very low search volume that Amazon doesn't bother to auto-populate it)

Hmm, interesting and puzzling..
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 4:47pm On Sep 20, 2019
charlsy:

Hmm, interesting and puzzling..

Pros: It'll be super easy to rank for those kinds of keyword

Con: Will the sales volume result in meaningful royalty earnings? thats up in the air

If you use the stacking strategy and piggy bank off a more in-demand keyword, you'll kill two birds with one stone.
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by charlsy(m): 5:15pm On Sep 20, 2019
HeliosHay:

Pros: It'll be super easy to rank for those kinds of keyword

Con: Will the sales volume result in meaningful royalty earnings? thats up in the air

If you use the stacking strategy and piggy bank off a more in-demand keyword, you'll kill two birds with one stone.

Okay
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 5:36pm On Sep 21, 2019
The Major KEY to Your Better Future is YOU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YF75cLE-6hI
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 12:20pm On Sep 23, 2019
Have Surpassed $11,000 and on target for $14,000+ this month

I woke up earlier today and looked through my dashboards. After tabulating everything, I realised I've gone past the $11,000 mark and I'm now on target to close out at above $14,000 assuming this momentum continues.

This is just to show you what is possible in this business

Below is a rough breakdown of everything:

KDP (ebook + KENP) - $1358
KDP (Paperback) - $4681
ACX Audiobook - $4092
Ingramspark - $1250

Total - $11,381 (N4.1 million)

We have only 7 days left to go this month..

Are you looking to get started with publishing? go to the first page of this book and read all the free information. You'll have enough to begin.

If you're looking to maximize your chance of creating profitable books, the below resources will assist you

1. Kindle Publishing Blueprint (N20,000)
2. Keyword Research Video (N10,000)
3. 10 Profitable Keywords in Self Help Niche (N10,000)
4. 10 Profitable Keywords in Computer & Technology Niche (N10,000)
5. 10 Profitable Keywords in Cooking, Food & Wine Niche (N10,000)

Owners of the blueprint get the other resources for N8000.

For enquiries, email Obinnaezeanaka@yahoo.com

Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 6:15pm On Sep 23, 2019
How To Turn Your Yearly Income Into Your Monthly Income - Bob Proctor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHlXgCaJvR4
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 11:56am On Sep 24, 2019
To Scale..You Need To Apply The Right Strategies And Be Consistent Over A Long Period Of Time

That's one of the key things I'd advise new and coming publishers.

In the publishing business, the majority of the profit margin is on the paperback/audiobook side.

If you can learn to optimize these formats to squeeze every drop of royalty from them, you'll make a lot of money.

If you go through my thread from the very beginning, you'll be taken on the journey I went through from making barely $3000 on paperbacks to more then doubling that figure last month ($6004).

It wasn't pure luck that this happened in the space of 5 months.

Every book you publish needs to be put on 2 formats at the very minimum (kindle and paperback). The more formats you create, the more streams of income you add to your portfolio.

After the formats are created, you then zoom in and optimize.

- How many pages should your book have?
- How much should you charge?
- Should you have pictures?
- Should they be coloured or black & white?
- What trim size should you use?
- How much should you spend on Ads? etc

These are some of the questions you should be addressing in order to figure out how best to maximise your earnings.

In the Kindle Blueprint, these questions are all addressed in detail.

You’ll learn:

1. How to publish translated versions of your book for cheap
2. How to take advantage of the Christmas Q4 rush to sell a lot of books
3. How to find and analyse profitable keywords step-by-step (I also give you 5 free profitable keywords)
4. How to maximise your earnings from KENP reads
5. How to maximise royalties from paperback and kindle books
6. How to increase the earnings from your books without spending much
7. How to maximise exposure for your books without spending a dime
8. How to publish audiobooks

....and much, much more

Top publishers of today were beginners of yesterday.

What separated them from everyone else is their ability to sometimes go against the grain...and think independently.

If you do what everybody else does, you'll get the same results as everybody else...that's a fact of life.

A few months from today, do you want to look back and see tremendous progress in your publishing earnings...or would you prefer to look back and see no tangible improvement in your earnings?

The ball is in your court.

For those who want to see significant progress, the blueprint is available to guide you.

Once upon a time, I was making barely $60 a month with my publishing business (back in December 2016). Growing that to over $14,000 (August 2019)...a 23,200% increase doesn't happen by chance.

There's a method to the madness

For enquiries, email Obinnaezeanaka@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 2:56pm On Sep 24, 2019
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 8:26pm On Sep 25, 2019
A Colleague Sold His Amazon Publishing Business For Six Figures

Earlier today, a friend of mine sold his Amazon publishing business for over $100,000. It was a nice exit for him and a good chunk of change to use for other business opportunities he's looking to explore.

However, it got me thinking. How much would my business fetch if I wanted to exit today?

Well, I went over to EmpireFlippers.com to have a look at other Amazon KDP businesses that sold recently. Below are some of what I saw.

A lot of these businesses sold for between 20x to 30x their net profit.

Over the last year, my business has consistently made a profit upwards of $7000/month and close to $11,000 just last month.

If I were to sell today, using the conservative value of $7000 net profit AT 25x multiple, I would be fetching around $175,000 (N63 million)

But I'd rather not sell...perhaps when I get to a point where I can exit for a lot more I would consider it

Once again, the opportunities in online business are incredible!

If you were to sell your publishing business today what would it be worth to you?

Would you like to exit in the future for a nice six/seven-figure sum?

The sky is your limit

Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 11:07am On Sep 26, 2019
Small Daily Actions Lead To Massive Results - Consistency Is Key

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2QRo24JUS0
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 12:21pm On Sep 27, 2019
The Science Of Getting Rich | 5 Most Important Lessons | Wallace D. Wattles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlA24PmJKfs&list=WL&index=55&t=0s
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 1:43pm On Sep 27, 2019
The Barrel Of Wealth

I won't lie.

My dream goal is to:

1. Be an amazing dad for my future kids
2. Be a wonderful husband to my future wife and
3. Become a naira billionaire by age 40

This write up will focus more on goal #3

I've always been driven by the desire to achieve financial freedom - to do things my way and on my terms.

Learning about how the world works made me realize that money is the currency of freedom..you can't be free without money. Having money gives you options in life

1. You can choose whether to work or not
2. You can send your kids to the best schools
3. You can have access to the best healthcare
4. You can travel to where ever in the world etc.

The list goes on..

This put me on the path to acquiring wealth.

Reading various books, listening to different mentors etc made me see this journey in another light.

I see my net worth goal as a large empty barrel. The more I improve myself (via reading, networking with like-minded people, working with mentors etc), the bigger this barrel gets (i.e. the bigger my ambitions)

To fill up this barrel with water is akin to realising my goal of becoming a billionaire by age 40

How do I achieve this goal?

I realised I need multiple streams of water (income) flowing into this barrel...the more streams I can channel into it, the faster it'll fill up and the faster I'll realise my dream goal.

To do this, I need income-generating assets....assets that make money for me while I'm sleeping.

These are the kind of assets that give you tremendous leverage as you're not trading your time for money.

It's another reason why Amazon Self Publishing is so amazing...these books perfectly help me to achieve this goal.

Unlike real estate rental properties, I don't have to worry about bad tenants not paying on time or about tenants trashing my property etc.

You create the books, they sell and Amazon pays you your money as at when due - no stories

I can create as many books as I want without having to shell out millions of naira to buy land and build another rental unit

This proves that your destiny is in your hands..you have the power to change the narrative and realize your wildest dreams.

You just need to believe that you can do it and take consistent actions towards it - regardless of the challenges.

I believe a lot of youth in Nigeria can transform their financial lives if only they apply themselves and stop making excuses or relying on the government for everything

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 28, 2019
My manuscript was having 120 pages after formatting using Google doc. Was still having 120 pages after converting to epub.

I was shocked to see 65 pages after uploading to kdp. Can someone explain why Is that.
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 9:24pm On Sep 28, 2019
morningstar55:
My manuscript was having 120 pages after formatting using Google doc. Was still having 120 pages after converting to epub.

I was shocked to see 65 pages after uploading to kdp. Can someone explain why Is that.

The manuscript is how many words in total?
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 1:51pm On Sep 29, 2019
A Shift In The Balance Of Power

I noticed a strange thing in my publishing business. In the beginning, royalty from paperback sales made up the bulk of my earnings. This gradually moved to audiobook royalties as I discovered the power of putting books in audio format.

However, of recent, this shift is going back to paperbacks. Looking back to the beginning of 2019, I just realised that my paperback royalties have increased for 9 consecutive months. Last month I made over $6000 in paperback royalties alone and this month I have already beaten that record!

Audiobook publishing may be the Gold Rush at the moment as it's still new and there isn't much competition. However, that is gradually changing as more and more people are realising what an opportunity this is and are getting on the bandwagon.

I believe audiobook publishing will reach saturation point as soon as ACX officially allows other countries (outside of USA, UK, Australia and Canada) to begin publishing audiobooks using the ACX platform (Not that there is no legal UNOFFICIAL way to go about it - there is!)

Paperback publishing, on the other hand, has been around for ages and is still VERY PROFITABLE - if you know what you're doing.
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 4:43pm On Sep 29, 2019
According to Joseph Sugarman

One of the least understood reasons why many products fail is due to one aspect of human nature. Understand this aspect and not only do you hold the key to creating a successful direct response ad, but you will also understand clearly why some products just plain don’t sell.

The key to successfully marketing certain products lies in the nature of that product and the way that product is viewed in the marketplace. The guiding principle can be summed up very clearly: Always sell the cure and avoid selling prevention.

Now what does this mean? Let me explain. If you were my prospect and I tried to sell you a magic pill that contained an extract of carrots and various tinctures of leafy vegetables because it would help prevent cancer, chances are it would be a difficult sale.

However, if you suddenly discovered you had cancer and I said to you that I had a magic pill that would cure the disease, you would be not only willing to try it, but willing to pay considerably more. In the first instance, you might be willing to pay $20 a bottle to prevent the disease but in the other you might be willing to pay $1,000 if it would cure the disease.

Application to Self Publishing
Don't try to manufacture demand. Sell books that have an existing demand and a track record of selling well. The people that have a burning issue that need a solution are much more likely to buy books that address (cure) the issue than those that don't have any existing problem to resolve.
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 1:57am On Sep 30, 2019
Another Testimonial

One of my early students managed to clear close to $400 with his two audiobooks last month. Gradually he's building up.

This is someone who, prior to this, had NEVER made money online before!

Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by charlsy(m): 11:27am On Sep 30, 2019
Nice. Looking forward to this sort of progress and more for myself...

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 30, 2019
HeliosHay:

The manuscript is how many words in total?

It is approximately 6500 words in total
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 1:58pm On Sep 30, 2019
charlsy:
Nice. Looking forward to this sort of progress and more for myself...

Anything is possible bro. You just have to keep working towards it with consistency
Re: How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online by HeliosHay(m): 2:02pm On Sep 30, 2019
morningstar55:

It is approximately 6500 words in total

That's expected.

Once you upload a manuscript, Amazon converts it using a standard font size and spacing. This is done so people don't inflate their books for KENP

As a guide, a 10,000 words manuscript translate roughly to 70-100 pages after conversion (depending on whether it has pictures or not)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (40) (Reply)

How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer / Feasibility/business Plan On Cooking Gas Refilling Plant / Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.