Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy (44690 Views)

Cardi B And Her Daughter, Kulture Kiari Cover Vogue Magazine 2020 Issue / Tosin Silverdam: Adesua Etomi Vogue Magazine Cover Is Disappointing, Inferior / Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi Featuring On Vogue Magazine Cover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy by AreaFada2: 4:14pm On Mar 19, 2019
Nigerians and their aproko. shocked shocked
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy by Nlolodo: 4:14pm On Mar 19, 2019
grin
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy by logan2(m): 4:15pm On Mar 19, 2019
hian, see this opone wey dey defend o sad
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy by DayDreamer05(m): 4:15pm On Mar 19, 2019
NOTED
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy by 9jaRealist: 4:15pm On Mar 19, 2019
Realtord43:
Adesua shud shut up nd get pregnant, angry

I genuinely feel very sorry for your wife (if somebody did/will actually marry you) and/or your sisters...
As you seem to believe that the only meaningful worth of a (married) woman is to get pregnant. SMDH

3 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy by cococandy(f): 4:16pm On Mar 19, 2019
Nigerians are hateful haters

Can never uplift others. It’s only jealousy that can make one always look for the negative in other people’s lives. Even when their own lives are nothing to write home about

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy by DayDreamer05(m): 4:16pm On Mar 19, 2019
LUCIFERMYLORD:
So this woman Never still get belle??
Anyways Banky has sacrificed her womb for his failed political ambition.

You need help, I mean urgent help

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy by fordunit(m): 4:16pm On Mar 19, 2019
hisexcellency34:
To all you haters, Adesua Etomi- Wellington is three weeks pregnant. I know because i am a family friend

And you are announcing it so that the haters will terminate it or what? You sure say u get sense so?

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy by nextstep(m): 4:17pm On Mar 19, 2019
Realtord43:
Adesua shud shut up nd get pregnant, angry

Wow... I'm looking at the calendar to check which century we're in... it says 21st, but for some reason I'm reading a post dated 1893... shocked

3 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy by 9jaRealist: 4:18pm On Mar 19, 2019
hisexcellency34:
To all you haters, Adesua Etomi- Wellington is three weeks pregnant. I know because i am a family friend

Please you do not even need to share that info...
Whether she’s pregnant or not (or even choose not to be pregnant) is frankly NONE of their business!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy by xoxocandy(f): 4:19pm On Mar 19, 2019
hisexcellency34:
mmmm
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy by Jidibia(m): 4:19pm On Mar 19, 2019
LUCIFERMYLORD:
You are not God.
I wonder what this generation has become.
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy by Tammy1133: 4:19pm On Mar 19, 2019
/talentedmaxbet for sure tips on telegram
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy by grandstar(m): 4:19pm On Mar 19, 2019
YomzzyDBlogger:
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Nollywood actress, Adesua Etomi-Wellington has finally reacted to the controversy surrounding her Vogue magazine cover.

She said:

'As much as I appreciate the love and support, I really wish people won't abuse others on my behalf. It's not what I'm about.
I'm learning to rise above it all and I hope I inspire others to do the same. Our words will forever be imprinted, I hope we learn to use them wisely.'

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/03/adesua-etomi-reacts-to-controversy-around-vogue-magazine-cover.html

Words are like toothpaste that we squeeze out. Can we put it back in? Words of wisdom. Respect!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy by Dorlovito: 4:20pm On Mar 19, 2019
LUCIFERMYLORD:
may God have mercy on you.
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy by Aooux(m): 4:20pm On Mar 19, 2019
ok

Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy by sylva1(m): 4:21pm On Mar 19, 2019
Adesua has got a golden spirit. Banky W married a gem!

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy by stasius: 4:22pm On Mar 19, 2019
Some comments on this nairaland shaa. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

God have mercy on these poor frustrated souls!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 19, 2019
Nigerians are full of negativity but what I have concluded about adesua’s case is that people care little about your beauty, achievements but more on your marital issues(Are you married? Divorced, Pregnant? Due for marriage? blablabla) either you are a celebrity or a fan. Let’s stop with this negativity and feel her pain. �

3 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy by BravoDe: 4:29pm On Mar 19, 2019
Memphitz537:
My attention was particularly drawn to the lady that featured prominently in the said Vogue magazine cover. Her name is Léa Seydoux. She's a French model and actress. Her sojourn into Nollywood began when she played a one scene act only in Quentin Tarantino's Inglorious Basterds in 2009. She then played another prominent role in Mission Impossible 4(Ghost Protocol) in 2011 and Her most recent role which put her on the Hollywood map was her being the Bond girl in the recent James Bond franchise "Spectre".......
Now,where am I driving at with this? Our very own Adesua's achievements CANNOT be compared to any of the models used on the cover of this magazine because she hasn't achieved anything significant in her career. Truth be told,Adesua CAN'T act. She just has a pretty face and that's where it ends.
Nothing more.
Who told u she can't act?
Not ur fault since u abandon ur country movie for foreign movies
Watch wedding party...ten days in sun city and many more like that
Maybe there is another meaning for ACT that I don't know

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy by 9jaRealist: 4:29pm On Mar 19, 2019
Memphitz537:
My attention was particularly drawn to the lady that featured prominently in the said Vogue magazine cover. Her name is Léa Seydoux. She's a French model and actress. Her sojourn into Nollywood began when she played a one scene act only in Quentin Tarantino's Inglorious Basterds in 2009. She then played another prominent role in Mission Impossible 4(Ghost Protocol) in 2011 and Her most recent role which put her on the Hollywood map was her being the Bond girl in the recent James Bond franchise "Spectre".......
Now,where am I driving at with this? Our very own Adesua's achievements CANNOT be compared to any of the models used on the cover of this magazine because she hasn't achieved anything significant in her career. Truth be told,Adesua CAN'T act. She just has a pretty face and that's where it ends.
Nothing more.

I am sure you meant to write “Hollywood”, nonetheless...

I don’t know what you personally do for a living, but hopefully you do not think that it is worthless or subpar because it is not being done in Oyiboland. The colonalized and subjugated mentality of the miseducated “repeat-after-me” African really needs to be detoxified. Do you know how many hundreds of millions of people Nollywood reaches across Africa, the diaspora and even as far afield as the Caribbean? Abegi, it is all well and good that she has gotten more global attention with the Vogue cover, but it is NOT necessary as a validation of her craft or appeal.

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy by seyigiggle: 4:30pm On Mar 19, 2019
family publicity secretary. well done cheesy

hisexcellency34:

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 4:31pm On Mar 19, 2019
She has positive mindset
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy by Slamnation: 4:32pm On Mar 19, 2019
LUCIFER GOD GO SOON CATCH U
LUCIFERMYLORD:

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy by Forreellinc: 4:35pm On Mar 19, 2019
sad who get this one time?
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy by animides(m): 4:36pm On Mar 19, 2019
Pls buy sense too
AdsenseSnow:
grin but you look like a village church rat in that photo naaaa cheesy your fans are telling you the truth naaaa cheesy nothing personal woman angry go get yourself pregnant

I wan purchase adsense now
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy by Slymonster(m): 4:37pm On Mar 19, 2019
People derive joy in insulting people but remember it is what you wish someone you get that.When your problem start becoming difficult. I hope you trace to where you ran your mouth in a evil way

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy by Dino98: 4:37pm On Mar 19, 2019
hisexcellency34:

But is it their business?? What if she does not want kids or wants to wait a little longer.

You even replied them.
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy by Arckeen: 4:39pm On Mar 19, 2019
LUCIFERMYLORD:
na the people wey like this your nonsense comment I wan abuse . Una Be FOOOOOOOOL . And you be Bastard!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Femi Adebayo's Nikkah Wedding / Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) / M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.