Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy (44693 Views)

Cardi B And Her Daughter, Kulture Kiari Cover Vogue Magazine 2020 Issue / Tosin Silverdam: Adesua Etomi Vogue Magazine Cover Is Disappointing, Inferior / Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi Featuring On Vogue Magazine Cover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy by lielbree: 6:33pm On Mar 19, 2019
YomzzyDBlogger:
Haters can hate but Susu didn't look inferior....she looked beautiful and unique in the photo shoot kiss
I love Adesua but she looked like a slave on that vogue cover. Let's tell our selves the truth and speak up so these white idiotic supremist know we don't need them.

Besides how many Nigerians buy vogue magazine anyway?
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy by ShawtCake(f): 7:09pm On Mar 19, 2019
LUCIFERMYLORD:
So this woman Never still get belle??
Anyways Banky has sacrificed her womb for his failed political ambition.
Have small sense na! Chai!
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy by geezynoni: 7:25pm On Mar 19, 2019
The way i love this girl ehn .its like i should snatch her from banky w
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy by teewhybabee(f): 7:29pm On Mar 19, 2019
You are brain dead, I pray when you get married, u shall experience delay so as to know how it feels
LUCIFERMYLORD:
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy by meccuno: 8:09pm On Mar 19, 2019
some Nigerians are just heartless........
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy by Nicolerichard: 8:13pm On Mar 19, 2019
LUCIFERMYLORD:
Shut up
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy by kiix(m): 9:18pm On Mar 19, 2019
My people, please help me complete 3 questions about an international oil company in France? It is for an academic work.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ioc-brand

I appreciate una!
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy by laosy(m): 10:51pm On Mar 19, 2019
donstan18:
Nigerians hates the truth. Starting from these celebrities to their asslickers.

How can someone say Adesua didn't look inferior in that Vogue magazine? Something wey dey clear.

About her inability to take in.........Make I no talk before Banky go use his head collapse another building in Lagos.
Ah swear, they won't just say the truth
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy by 2emgee(m): 11:10pm On Mar 19, 2019
donstan18:
Nigerians hates the truth. Starting from these celebrities to their asslickers.

How can someone say Adesua didn't look inferior in that Vogue magazine? Something wey dey clear.

About her inability to take in.........Make I no talk before Banky go use his head collapse another building in Lagos.
Na wah ooo, Nairalanders and bad mouth shaaa. I had to laugh uncontrollably after reading your comment. The only time i operate my phone and laugh profusely is when am reading comments here, the experience can almost make a man look crazy i mean operating phone and laughing so hard
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy by Annier: 11:18pm On Mar 19, 2019
Memphitz537:
My attention was particularly drawn to the lady that featured prominently in the said Vogue magazine cover. Her name is Léa Seydoux. She's a French model and actress. Her sojourn into Hollywood began when she played a one scene act only in Quentin Tarantino's Inglorious Basterds in 2009. She then played another prominent role in Mission Impossible 4(Ghost Protocol) in 2011 and Her most recent role which put her on the Hollywood map was her being the Bond girl in the recent James Bond franchise "Spectre".......
Now,where am I driving at with this? Our very own Adesua's achievements CANNOT be compared to any of the models used on the cover of this magazine because she hasn't achieved anything significant in her career. Truth be told,Adesua CAN'T act. She just has a pretty face and that's where it ends.
Nothing more.

I've watched about 10 movies she starred in. The lady can act.
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy by Annier: 11:22pm On Mar 19, 2019
BravoDe:

Who told u she can't act?
Not ur fault since u abandon ur country movie for foreign movies
Watch wedding party...ten days in sun city and many more like that
Maybe there is another meaning for ACT that I don't know

Those ones you mentioned are even small.

He should watch Arbitration, Falling, and Knocking on Heaven's door, and yes, King of boys.
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy by Memphitz537(m): 12:11am On Mar 20, 2019
Annier:

I've watched about 10 movies she starred in. The lady can act.
Whom are you referring to??
Lea or Adesua?
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy by Emilokoiyawon: 2:32am On Mar 20, 2019
Memphitz537:
My attention was particularly drawn to the lady that featured prominently in the said Vogue magazine cover. Her name is Léa Seydoux. She's a French model and actress. Her sojourn into Hollywood began when she played a one scene act only in Quentin Tarantino's Inglorious Basterds in 2009. She then played another prominent role in Mission Impossible 4(Ghost Protocol) in 2011 and Her most recent role which put her on the Hollywood map was her being the Bond girl in the recent James Bond franchise "Spectre".......
Now,where am I driving at with this? Our very own Adesua's achievements CANNOT be compared to any of the models used on the cover of this magazine because she hasn't achieved anything significant in her career. Truth be told,Adesua CAN'T act. She just has a pretty face and that's where it ends.
Nothing more.

Name just 1 Nigeria actor or actress who has featured in a Quentin Tarantino movie, Mission Impossible and a James Bond movie. I will wait.
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy by Memphitz537(m): 6:09am On Mar 20, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:

Name just 1 Nigeria actor or actress who has featured in a Quentin Tarantino movie, Mission Impossible and a James Bond movie. I will wait.

Impossicant!!!!
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy by Kaycee7(m): 7:33am On Mar 20, 2019
Memphitz537:

Thanks for the correction of my typographical error.
I agree with most of the points you made. Where I have a problem with most Nollywood actors and actresses is that they just CAN'T act. Let's be honest,there is no basis for comparing Adesua's achievements with that of Lea Seydoux. Mind you,it's very difficult for a French artist to cross over to Hollywood because of language barrier but she became prominent in less than 10 years. Why?? It's because she's a damn good actress.
Abeg make we stop to dey overhype all these our no talent having muthafuckaz we have as actors and actresses.
Lea Seydoux kwa? Damn good actress? Put down what you're smoking please. She's just there. Do you really think acting prowess is the only factor that pushed a star in Hollywood? There isn't that much difference between Hollywood and Nollywood. Both have the same collection of good, average and mediocre talents. Hollywood is just bigger and more popular. Abeg, you can love your Lea Seydoux without bashing Adesua or Nollywood
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy by Dshocker(m): 7:53am On Mar 20, 2019
hisexcellency34:
To all you haters, Adesua Etomi- Wellington is three weeks pregnant. I know because i am a family friend

Congrats to her if it is true....And please stop lying,because you are not their family friend
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy by Crenzywilliams(m): 8:59am On Mar 20, 2019
Realtord43:
Adesua shud shut up nd get pregnant, angry
How e take concern u baba? Nigerians and olofofo aproko na follow digits
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy by serege(m): 12:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
LUCIFERMYLORD:
your moniker alone is enough to silence any comment.
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy by Emilokoiyawon: 2:44pm On Mar 20, 2019
Memphitz537:

Impossicant!!!!

Then why are you using that against Adesuwa?
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy by Memphitz537(m): 9:44pm On Mar 20, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:

Then why are you using that against Adesuwa?

Bros,Adesua nor reach!!!!

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy by Emilokoiyawon: 10:24pm On Mar 20, 2019
Memphitz537:

Bros,Adesua nor reach!!!!

That's why I ask you - who reach? Name the actress anywhere in Africa who reach?
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy by tommysin16(f): 11:17pm On Mar 20, 2019
Realtord43:
Adesua shud shut up nd get pregnant, angry
it's better to keep quiet. A woman's value in life is not only to give birth. Have sense and mind ur business. If u happen to be a man, turn ur wife to baby making factory and if u re a woman shame on you. Ewu.
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy by tommysin16(f): 11:19pm On Mar 20, 2019
LUCIFERMYLORD:
Ewu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) / M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef / Regina Daniels: Lawrence, My Brother Assaulted By Policeman - Actress Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.