Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,793 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Where Will I Likely Be Posted To? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Will I Likely Be Posted To? (961 Views)

Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? / This Should Be Posted At Every School! (pic) / I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Will I Likely Be Posted To? by queenice7(f): 4:41pm On Mar 19, 2019
hi everyone. I lived in abuja and nassarawa state all my life, although I did my university education in Enugu state and am Igbo, I speak Igbo too. I haven't been to much state. now in my nysc registration, I had to choose anambra, kano, nassarawa and delta state... seriously I don't want to go to the north and I just can't wait for call up later to come out so I'll know wah state am gona be posted to... experienced people in the house, where do u think I'll be to
Re: Where Will I Likely Be Posted To? by kinibigdeal(m): 4:44pm On Mar 19, 2019
queenice7:
hi everyone. I lived in abuja and nassarawa state all my life, although I did my university education in Enugu state and am Igbo, I speak Igbo too. I haven't been to much state. now in my nysc registration, I had to choose anambra, kano, nassarawa and delta state... seriously I don't want to go to the north and I just can't wait for call up later to come out so I'll know wah state am gona be posted to... experienced people in the house, where do u think I'll be to

You are heading to kano
Re: Where Will I Likely Be Posted To? by Abaje195(m): 4:57pm On Mar 19, 2019
undecided ooooops! i thought u left dis abusive forum....biko wat are still here for?
Re: Where Will I Likely Be Posted To? by umarshehu58(m): 5:10pm On Mar 19, 2019
Kano or Nasarawa
Re: Where Will I Likely Be Posted To? by Jcole1985(m): 5:12pm On Mar 19, 2019
Delta is best,Igbos dislike Northerners,You said you do not want to be posted to the North so Kano is out,the hate on Northeners is lesser in Delta state.Mind you,It is still passively there
Re: Where Will I Likely Be Posted To? by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:14pm On Mar 19, 2019
North
Re: Where Will I Likely Be Posted To? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 19, 2019
Most likely Lagos
Re: Where Will I Likely Be Posted To? by SKhanmi: 7:35pm On Mar 19, 2019
Kano
Re: Where Will I Likely Be Posted To? by BetterKola: 7:40pm On Mar 19, 2019
You may be posted among the states you listed ( based on your cv, they may post you to Delta).
They may even post you to any state you did not choose during registration.

Good luck
Re: Where Will I Likely Be Posted To? by TheTourist: 11:36pm On May 08, 2019
Where did you finally get posted to....
Re: Where Will I Likely Be Posted To? by Nobody: 1:18am On May 09, 2019
TheTourist:
Where did you finally get posted to....
Sambisa forest
Re: Where Will I Likely Be Posted To? by Nobody: 1:21am On May 09, 2019
Nofavorss:
Sambisa forest
My thought when I first opened the thread. grin grin
Re: Where Will I Likely Be Posted To? by Nobody: 1:23am On May 09, 2019
MariaLavina:
My thought when I first opened the thread. grin grin
Do you not sleep?
Re: Where Will I Likely Be Posted To? by Nobody: 1:23am On May 09, 2019
Nofavorss:
Do you not sleep?
Sleep no gree come sad

What are you doing too self?
Re: Where Will I Likely Be Posted To? by Nobody: 1:27am On May 09, 2019
MariaLavina:
Sleep no gree come sad

What are you doing too self?
No sleep for the wicked actually

As for me, just waiting to eat sari. Fasting
Re: Where Will I Likely Be Posted To? by Nobody: 1:30am On May 09, 2019
Nofavorss:
No sleep for the wicked actually

As for me, just waiting to eat sari. Fasting
angry angry angry . Feel like biting your nose right now! angry angry

You're a Muslim? shocked You fast? shocked Ko ma si eni ti olorun kole lo ke. Iyanu ni eleyi! grin

1 Like

Re: Where Will I Likely Be Posted To? by Nobody: 1:33am On May 09, 2019
MariaLavina:
angry angry angry . Feel like biting your nose right now! angry angry

You're a Muslim? shocked You fast? shocked Ko ma si eni ti olorun kole lo ke. Iyanu ni eleyi! grin
An attempt at biting my flat nose is act of wickedness

No, I’m not Muslim. I just support my Muslim friends. And why is it big deal for me to fast? I’ll always been close to God. He’s always and will continue to use me. I’m that close to Him. Eyin Oluwa logo

1 Like

Re: Where Will I Likely Be Posted To? by Nobody: 1:43am On May 09, 2019
Nofavorss:
An attempt at biting my flat nose is act of wickedness

No, I’m not Muslim. I just support my Muslim friends. And why is it big deal for me to fast? I’ll always been close to God. He’s always and will continue to use me. I’m that close to Him. Eyin Oluwa logo
So your nose is flat , biting it will only shoot it out and that isn't an act of wickedness! but Helpfulness tongue

Yes you support them by eating their sari grin . hmmmm you close to God? I believe you bro! I really do grin grin . Ogoooooo
Re: Where Will I Likely Be Posted To? by Nobody: 1:49am On May 09, 2019
MariaLavina:
So your nose is flat , biting it will only shoot it out and that isn't an act of wickedness! but Helpfulness tongue

Yes you support them by eating their sari grin . hmmmm you close to God? I believe you bro! I really do grin grin . Ogoooooo
Very very. And biting it off means you’re taking what’s left off. E no fit swell am. E go only flatten am further like Chukwudi head *I hope babe won’t see this tribalistic comment*

Yoruba say we no dey reject ipejò. Ipejo la’n pegbon. Even bible said emase ko ipejo arayin sile

So you see? It’s all for God

Ogoooooo as in ipako?

1 Like

Re: Where Will I Likely Be Posted To? by kunkelhanspeter(m): 3:33am On May 09, 2019
I want to serve in Kano maybe we can meet there

(1) (Reply)

Actor Mofe Duncan’s Wife Reveals Their 3-year-old Marriage Has Crashed / . / The Effects Of Broken Homes On A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.