Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? (20523 Views)

If You Want All Your Sexual Fantasy To Be In Reality Visit These States. / Where Will I Likely Be Posted To? / Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by HanisahZuwy: 10:13am On Jul 21, 2023
Please, I need your input/opinions/suggestions/advice on the state I can find love and also find work.

Below are the states I have in mind. If there's any other state you think would be better that's not on the list, you can mention them.

These are the states I have in mind;

Anambra state
Cross River state
Enugu state
Ondo state
Rivers state
Delta state
Niger state
Abuja( FCT)

Please, I would appreciate your inputs/suggestions/opinions/advice. Thanks

8 Likes

Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by Dimaya: 10:15am On Jul 21, 2023
It depends. Are you male or female?

Anyway, here's a video that should help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cl43qph3dWQ

Thank me later

5 Likes

Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by Dickson178(m): 10:15am On Jul 21, 2023
Which state are you from?
Are you male or female?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by kalufelix(m): 10:21am On Jul 21, 2023
Problem no dey finish...your true love dey sambisa...yeah you have your location..

66 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by Candidlady: 10:22am On Jul 21, 2023
Abuja is your sure plug

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by illicit(m): 10:34am On Jul 21, 2023
Candidlady:
Abuja is your sure plug

Since I enter Abuja I neva see u o

undecided

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by HanisahZuwy: 10:37am On Jul 21, 2023
Dimaya:
It depends. Are you male or female?
I'm a female.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by HanisahZuwy: 10:38am On Jul 21, 2023
Dickson178:
Which state are you from?
Are you male or female?
I'm a female.
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by HanisahZuwy: 10:38am On Jul 21, 2023
kalufelix:
Problem no dey finish...your true love dey sambisa...yeah you have your location..
I'm serious here please. Give your opinion on this if you have any please.

2 Likes

Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by Zonefree(m): 10:42am On Jul 21, 2023
You can't find what you don't give.

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 21, 2023
lol nigerian bitch talking about love? go borno state you go see enough love there werey

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by PerfectStranger(m): 10:45am On Jul 21, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
I'm a female.
Let's see your picture first.

13 Likes

Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by HanisahZuwy: 10:47am On Jul 21, 2023
Zonefree:
You can't find what you don't give.
How please?

1 Like

Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by Sonnobax15(m): 10:48am On Jul 21, 2023
lipsrsealed
Na wa.....This search for true love na everybody dey suffer am true true angry

But all in all, don't ever think of coming down to Delta because no shishi work dey here unless say you wan dey hustle the road with keke too,or POS angry

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by Shapeaso: 10:48am On Jul 21, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
I'm a female.
Try any of these three states, Delta, Rivers and Calabar. Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by HanisahZuwy: 10:48am On Jul 21, 2023
PerfectStranger:

Let's see your picture first.
My picture? I would be disappointed if see it.

1 Like

Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by HanisahZuwy: 10:48am On Jul 21, 2023
Nlfpmod
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by HanisahZuwy: 10:49am On Jul 21, 2023
Shapeaso:
Thanks.
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by Zonefree(m): 10:50am On Jul 21, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
How please?
Nigerian girls are not programmed to love, why then are you searching for same love you can't give?

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by Shapeaso: 10:51am On Jul 21, 2023
Candidlady:
Abuja is your sure plug
Abuja is for runs and hookups. You can't find love there. Candid, how are you doing? smiley

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by PerfectStranger(m): 10:56am On Jul 21, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
My picture? I would be disappointed if see it.
Be proud of your looks. Post it here for everyone to make a choice.

1 Like

Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by Dshocker(m): 10:59am On Jul 21, 2023
Candidlady:
Abuja is your sure plug

Abuja has the highest number of splinters above 30yrs.

Abuja is one city that can destroy your future easily, because Abuja has nothing to offer, unless you find yourself around the corridor of power.

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by HanisahZuwy: 11:17am On Jul 21, 2023
PerfectStranger:

Be proud of your looks. Post it here for everyone to make a choice.
I've been mocked severally.

1 Like

Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by Klington: 11:17am On Jul 21, 2023
tongue
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by HanisahZuwy: 11:18am On Jul 21, 2023
Shapeaso:
Abuja is for runs and hookups. You can't find love there. Candid, how are you doing? smiley
You mean in the whole of Abuja and FCT, I can't find love? And work too?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by hollamanng(m): 11:18am On Jul 21, 2023
O
Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by id4sho(m): 11:18am On Jul 21, 2023
Candidlady:
Abuja is your sure plug

Evening newspaper headquarters cheesy

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by honestivo(m): 11:19am On Jul 21, 2023
Whats ur motive

2 Likes

Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 21, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
How please?

Give love to everyone you meet first then watch love coming back to find you. That's what he meant.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by RecentHistory: 11:19am On Jul 21, 2023
Rivers and Abuja
Avoid the SE. THose there are looking for how to run out.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by 1Alex: 11:19am On Jul 21, 2023
Shapeaso:
calabar na state?

7 Likes

Re: Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 21, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
I've been mocked severally.

Was God amongst those who mocked you severally?

33 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister / Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) / Is It Normal For A 10 Yr Son To Lock Lips And Grab His Mum's Butt Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.