Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,175 members, 7,867,398 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:23 PM

How Do You Motivate Yourself To Approach A Girl? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Motivate Yourself To Approach A Girl? (1983 Views)

How Do I Approach A Widow? / Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Motivate Yourself To Approach A Girl? by austyn0(m): 9:45am On Mar 20, 2019
WilliamsChelster:
You tell a lady you’re a zoo keeper and expect her to instantly like you
Zookeeper them no be human beings? Are they not worthy to be liked? grin grin
Re: How Do You Motivate Yourself To Approach A Girl? by mrakeeno: 10:00am On Mar 20, 2019
Foodforthought:

Nice one, it works fine. You can also learn how to ignore women. As in...whenever you find yourself in a circle of 'em or constantly around a particular one, do well to snub. I used to do this deliberately to make myself feel good until I found out a lot of 'em took notice and were marking me. When my name came up in a friendly lecture hall chat in my dept years back, about a dozen ladies were like "Is it not that guy that snubs people?" .
I was shocked. grin
grin grin

You just described me. In fact it has turned a lifestyle

Do you still snub them?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Motivate Yourself To Approach A Girl? by WilliamsChelster(m): 10:51am On Mar 20, 2019
austyn0:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Motivate Yourself To Approach A Girl? by Foodforthought: 11:23am On Mar 20, 2019
mrakeeno:
grin grin

You just described me. In fact it has turned a lifestyle

Do you still snub them?
Sometimes I can't... ladies are becoming more seductive these days...we are at their mercygrin
Re: How Do You Motivate Yourself To Approach A Girl? by Gaspardd(m): 2:49pm On Mar 20, 2019
austyn0:

Lol, no be so but just imagine your daughter comes home with a man shes been talking about, and he says he's a zoo keeper, how wud you feel?
Re: How Do You Motivate Yourself To Approach A Girl? by Gaspardd(m): 3:00pm On Mar 20, 2019
austyn0:

Where I meet ladies aren't limited, they are everywhere. My place of work na "site" itself grin.
And yeeeah, all I do is stare for a moment and appreciate God's magnificent handiwork on that beautifully endowed random lady on the street because I find it somewhat embarrassing approaching them. I grew up that way and feel if she refuses me publicly, I would lose the respect people have for me because of the "gay" kinda lifestyle I live. Funny isn't??

Me on the other hand i find it embarrasing not to approach them
Re: How Do You Motivate Yourself To Approach A Girl? by Gaspardd(m): 3:05pm On Mar 20, 2019
Foodforthought:

Sometimes I can't... ladies are becoming more seductive these days...we are at their mercygrin
Lol, Na so bro, b4 i used to think its konji but i just realised that these girls re evolvin into sth else. May God help us. grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Motivate Yourself To Approach A Girl? by austyn0(m): 4:13pm On Mar 20, 2019
Gaspardd:

Lol, no be so but just imagine your daughter comes home with a man shes been talking about, and he says he's a zoo keeper, how wud you feel?
If it was the century before, I would gladly accept both of 'em provided it is built as a result of love. But baba, that word be like scam for this our century so I would only pray my daughter comes home with a man of great quality.
Re: How Do You Motivate Yourself To Approach A Girl? by Blankstare(m): 5:00pm On Mar 20, 2019
[i][/i] women cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

_xxx_alie SHINDIKANA / Two Yoruba Demons Married Twin Sister / Why Does He Make Me Blush all the time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.