Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,394 members, 7,954,574 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:01 PM

Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks (77018 Views)

15 Year Old Boy Broke The Internet By Sharing After Sex Pics With His Girlfriend / Pretty Muslim Lesbian Shares Loved Up Pics With Her Lover / Zimbabwean Man Hangs Out With Prostitute, She Shares Pics With Wife As Blackmail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks by Emyjeze(m): 8:49am On Mar 20, 2019
ValCon888:
I came here looking for picture of big buttocks and OP just do me wayo.
OP, may Sango and Amadioha brush your teeth for trying to deceive us.

Re: Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks by Houseofglam7(f): 8:50am On Mar 20, 2019
Another garbage undecided
Re: Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks by Papiiyke: 8:56am On Mar 20, 2019
Nude pix or adonbelivit....

Re: Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:01am On Mar 20, 2019
The Nigerian Native Doctor who prepared the charm knows his work well angry

Probably pain state man
Re: Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks by wink2015(m): 9:13am On Mar 20, 2019
ZIM ZIM PEOPLE AGAIN !
Re: Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks by AbaLion: 10:02am On Mar 20, 2019
koyyes:
The life of a typical negroe.

No evolving. Just a sex craving animal.

I pity those females who look at them as humans to breed with.
Typical hungry black ass bitch who leech on men

*spits*

-Lion
Re: Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks by asawanathegreat(m): 10:03am On Mar 20, 2019
Where is the backside?
Re: Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks by Humble2017(m): 10:04am On Mar 20, 2019
Lolz ass way get fat
Re: Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks by Ategberoson(m): 11:15am On Mar 20, 2019
Op you be mumu

after struggling with network to see the big asss only to see one ugly looking man, if you know how much I love big asss you won't cooked up this nonsense story without attaching pic embarassed

I feel like knocking your head, nonsense
Re: Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 20, 2019
AbaLion:

*spits*

-Lion

Don't mistake your pathetic birth history with others. We know you grew up in a brothel.

Pathetic brain dead monkey. grin

Keep sniffing my a$$ all over nairaland . Unproductive negroe b1tch grin
Re: Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 20, 2019
AbaLion:

*spits*

-Lion

It is very clear you are a rape product of an Arab slave boko haram tout and an afonja skull miner.

Keep being a rabbid dog. You will spill spit till you die of poverty.

f@goot.

Re: Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks by philsbaba: 11:46am On Mar 20, 2019
oliidell:

He actually does, more than $1 in fact...and yes, he is a billionaire.
billionaire in kobo or naira??
Re: Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks by AbaLion: 11:49am On Mar 20, 2019
koyyes:

Don't mistake your pathetic birth history with others. We know you grew up in a brothel.

Pathetic brain dead monkey. grin
I am genuinely amused by a filthy scum.
A low grade-minded whoring bitch who thinks herself a bird.
*spits*

-Lion
Re: Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 20, 2019
AbaLion:

*spits*

-Lion

grin grin

Look at this kettle nyash washing afonja animal.

You are clearly speaking about your disgusting lineage. That is how you all use magun to mess up yourselves because your ashawo mothers can not stop bearing children outside their marriage.

Even your f@ggot fathers are not left out. Bow your head in shame because prostitution and f@ggotary looms in your dead culture.

Pained ret@rd grin

Arab c0ck sucking monkey.

How can you be a slave to the Arabs and the whites at the same time

You are a wh0re animal grin

Re: Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks by AbaLion: 12:04pm On Mar 20, 2019
koyyes:

grin grin

Look at this kettle nyash washing afonja animal.

You are clearly speaking about your disgusting lineage. That is how you all use magun to mess up yourselves because your ashawo mothers can not stop bearing children outside their marriage.

Even your f@ggot fathers are not left out. Bow your head in shame because prostitution and f@ggotary looms in your dead culture.

Pained ret@rd grin

Arab c0ck sucking monkey.

How can you be a slave to the Arabs and the whites at the same time

You are a wh0re animal grin
These are exactly what your father told me about the females in your family.
Likewise, your hereditary confirmed you a bloodline of hoes.

*spits*

-Lion
Re: Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 20, 2019
AbaLion:

*spits*

-Lion

Afonja Arab slave monkeys have the highest number of bastard children. grin

Some like you are frustrated and have become full fledged f@ggots like derenle and bobrisky among many others. grin

So you abandoned oduduwa to worship that disgusting pedophile abi?

You will die like a pig.

Miserable animalgrin
Re: Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 20, 2019
AbaLion:

*spits*

-Lion

You are a real bastard child. That is why you do not even know your history.grin

Afonja land wey dem no dey shame to commit ashawo for inside house.

Very dirty and fetish people.

Young 1diot boy go dey f*ck em grand mama agemates. Old papa go dey f*ck em neightnour 5 year old pikin, afonja married woman go dey waka up and down from one married man office to another dey beg for money.

Shame no dey catch una at all.

Very useless animals with their juju and rusted roofs grin
Re: Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks by hakunamatata00(m): 12:18pm On Mar 20, 2019
The pics of the girlfriend and the wife is not available ni anyways, maybe the wife get small buttocks�� awon yansh oppresser there is God oooo���
Re: Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 20, 2019
AbaLion:

*spits*

-Lion

Come and be quoting me up and down and sniffing my a$$ like an Arab ashawo animal that you are. grin

I will expose your big hole anu$ to the whole of Nairaland.

Book haram c0ck sucker.
Re: Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks by AbaLion: 12:24pm On Mar 20, 2019
koyyes:

You are a real bastard child. That is why you do not even know your history.grin

Afonja land wey dem no dey shame to commit ashawo for inside house.

Very dirty and fetish people.

Young 1diot boy go dey f*ck em grand mama agemates. Old papa go dey f*ck em neightnour 5 year old pikin, afonja married woman go dey waka up and down from one married man office to another dey beg for money.

Shame no dey catch una at all.

Very useless animals with their juju and rusted roofs grin

Those whose mothers and daughters fight over a deek, rip themselves nàked over oga dubai. Those who have reached a new height of being HIV/AIDS most prevalent.
I applaud your genetically ingrained whorism.
Be proud oh ye daughters of hoes.

*spits*

-Lion
Re: Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 20, 2019
AbaLion:

Those who mothers and daughters fight over a deek, rip themselves naked over oga dubai. Those who have reached a new height of being HIV/AIDS most prevalent.

*spits*

-Lion

It is your family and generation you speak of na...abi no be magun una dey throw left and right for una land? grin

Na una carry the trophy for p*$$1 and negroe d1ck fighting with una juju.

That is why people are running away from you people because una wh0redom and animal juju practices don scatter una brain finish grin

You think we don't know?

Even the Arab northerners that forced Islam on you people's empty head have transfered their leprosy and other viral diseases to you rusty animals. grin

Very disgusting uncircumcised f@ggot grin
Re: Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 20, 2019
AbaLion:

Those whose mothers and daughters fight over a deek, rip themselves nàked over oga dubai. Those who have reached a new height of being HIV/AIDS most prevalent.

*spits*

-Lion

Use your empty head f@ggot.

Why do the UN and NGO's go to the north to offer relief materials and medications?

They have the highest number of unexplainable diseases all thanks to their Islamic disgusting practices that they have transfered to you afonja Arab monkeys. grin

And you are here giving me dead unfounded statistics of a region you are afraid to mention. smiley

Stupid clueless negro b1tch.

Oduduwa is so mad at all you afonja bobrisky mallam f@ggots.
Re: Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks by LukeSavage: 12:43pm On Mar 20, 2019
And i rushed in hoping to see the buttilicious, buttnificent Buttockkks and i ended up seeing a slippers face dude mtcchheeewww

Re: Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks by AbaLion: 1:01pm On Mar 20, 2019
koyyes:

It is your family and generation you speak of na...abi no be magun una dey throw left and right for una land? grin

Na una carry the trophy for p*$$1 and negroe d1ck fighting with una juju.

That is why people are running away from you people because una wh0redom and animal juju practices don scatter una brain finish grin

You think we don't know?

Even the Arab northerners that forced Islam on you people's empty head have transfered their leprosy and other viral diseases to you rusty animals. grin

Very disgusting uncircumcised f@ggot grin

Is that the reason you fly your slutty ass all the way to Dubai in pleasure to eat Arabs's poo.
Hungry ass bitch.
*spits*

-Lion
Re: Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 20, 2019
AbaLion:

Is that the reason you fly your slutty ass all the way to Dubai in pleasure to eat Arabs's poo.
Hungry ass bitch.
*spits*

-Lion

Is that why you are now an afonja f@ggot like derenle and bobrisky getting an@l drilled by uncircumcised northern and Arab men because they are tired of too much p*$$1 ? grin

Afonja ashawo monkey grin

We know una secret. e dey towngrin

Even una hungry women dey go mecca dey deceive themselves say dey wan pray but na ashawo dey go do there make dem for find money buy Dubai cloth dey sell.

Arab people sef no even like una.

Ashawo region.grin
Re: Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks by AbaLion: 1:16pm On Mar 20, 2019
koyyes:

Use your empty head f@ggot.

Why do the UN and NGO's go to the north to offer relief materials and medications?

They have the highest number of unexplainable diseases all thanks to their Islamic disgusting practices that they have transfered to you afonja Arab monkeys. grin

And you are here giving me dead unfounded statistics of a region you are afraid to mention. smiley

Stupid clueless negro b1tch.

Oduduwa is so mad at all you afonja bobrisky mallam f@ggots.
One of your orientation as a slutty bitch is to be careful of magun.
Your moma told you to be weary so that it won't stand in your way while jumping on deeks.
She is truely a mother bitch who knows her way around.

-Lion
Re: Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 20, 2019
AbaLion:

One of your orientation as a slutty bitch is to be careful of magun.
Your moma told you to be weary so that it won't stand in your way while jumping on deeks.
She is truely a mother bitch who knows her way around.

-Lion

No f@ggot, na your ashawo people talk am koro koro make every body hear.

If you get small TV for house, u go no say una don even act am for una film. Poverty is a disease ooogrin

Abi u don't know you afonjas are number one in back stabbing and olofofo...grin

Una ashawo girls and mothers dey disgrace themselves for street dey expose una.

E be like say you no know your people. You be real bastard pikin. grin
A product of rape from a mallam and afonja public latrine.grin

Dirty shameless gutter animals grin
Re: Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks by AbaLion: 1:31pm On Mar 20, 2019
koyyes:

No f@ggot, na your ashawo people talk am koro koro make every body hear.

If you get small TV for house, u go no say una don't even act am for una film. Poverty is a disease ooogrin

Abi u don't know you afonjas are number one in back stabbing and olofofo...grin

Una ashawo girls and mothers dey disgrace themselves for street dey expose una.

E be like say you no know your people. You be real bastard pikin. grin

Dirty shameless gutter animals grin
Bitch pls, don't do this. Don't go pidgin on me, hoes do that when negotiating their services. And I ain't negotiating with you here. So, will you revert to English and keep exposing your education. Tnxs.

-Lion
Re: Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 20, 2019
AbaLion:

Bitch pls, don't do this. Don't go pidgin on me, hoes do that when negotiating their services. And I ain't negotiating with you here. So, will you revert to English and keep exposing your education. Tnxs.

-Lion

At least u know its pidgin abi? grin

ọmọ ọmọde grin That wants to speak Englishgrin

Na only English e sabi because e no sabi who em papa be. grin

Your pit latrine animal mother needs to offer some explanation to you. grin

Shameless afonja bastard. grin
Re: Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 20, 2019
AbaLion:

-Lion

At least, thank your white masters for forcing you to speak English.

As an Arab afonja monkey, I wonder who go wan dey yarn ababic with yougrin

Monkey.
Re: Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks by AbaLion: 1:44pm On Mar 20, 2019
koyyes:

At least u know its pidgin abi? grin

ọmọ ọmọde grin That wants to speak Englishgrin

Na only English e sabi because e no sabi who em papa be. grin

Your pit latrine animal mother needs to offer some explanation to you. grin

Shameless afonja bastard. grin

Can I call you AbaBitch?... Kinda sounds cool on you.
How about that, bitch?

-Lion
Re: Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 20, 2019
AbaLion:

Can I call you AbaBitch?... Kinda sounds cool on you.
How about that, bitch?

-Lion

Hehehehegrin grin grin

Now the imp wants to tag me an easterner, the very people he created an account for. grin grin grin

As an Arab slave, tell me what the Arabs have given you since you abandoned oduduwa? smiley

That oduduwa must be really pissed at you people with all the falling buildings in your region.

The next one that will fall will be on your skull mining empty head.

Stupid arab slave afonja bastards that build nothing but mud houses with no drainage grin

Dirty black pigs grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) / Lady Beats Man For Not Paying After Sex (See Photos) / 6 States Where Free Condoms Will Be Distributed On Valentine’s Day (names)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.