Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Nairalanders! please rate my first poem about your dream girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders! please rate my first poem about your dream girl (1093 Views)

This Your Boyfriend Dream Girl And Spec When The Money Comes / She's Perfect Slim Tall Curvy The Dream Girl All Men Want. / Getting That Dream Girl; Is Persistence Good Or Bad?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders! please rate my first poem about your dream girl by luckygeee: 11:10pm On Mar 19, 2019
A VIRTUOUS WOMAN

If beauty was royalty and character was golden,
Then she would be the queen of beauty endowed with lovely characters unfolding,
Her heart is so subtle, and deeply affectionate
that even in little she is willing to accommodate.

They call her a weaker vessel and say she has no power,
Yet for 9 months she carries life in her womb just so she can be a mother,
She is truly caring, with her heart so tender,
Praying all day for a home that nothing can put asunder.

Even when she is faced with challenges
All over,
Its a man’s world! they would say, she can never be a leader,
But she strives against all odds that someday she would be a winner,
A virtuous woman she is, the type to take home to mama.

In dignity and honour she carries the pride of woman hood,
from her wedding night back to the days of her childhood,
Making her husband the first and only to be served that special food.

Even when life's bed seems not Rosy but tainted,
Yet she stays in the home and prays for love unbounded,
For the sake of my children oh! Lord
Pls keep my home from hatred,
With tears in her eyes she still makes everyone feel loved and wanted.

Nothing can measure the love that abounds in her fragile heart,
For her eyes is so charming, it could melt even the strongest of hearts.

she is a special and priceless African queen
Whose strength though as small as a mustard seed
Can lift up burdens with her golden deed.

Cc: lalaclastilala. Pls help me move this to front page so I can get people's opinions.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders! please rate my first poem about your dream girl by luckygeee: 11:21pm On Mar 19, 2019
Wot do you guys think of the poem, please criticism is allowed
Re: Nairalanders! please rate my first poem about your dream girl by peteruuu(m): 3:28am On Mar 20, 2019
Nice...
Re: Nairalanders! please rate my first poem about your dream girl by luckygeee: 6:29am On Mar 20, 2019
peteruuu:
Nice...
Thanks bro
Re: Nairalanders! please rate my first poem about your dream girl by luckygeee: 8:15am On Mar 20, 2019
which girl has such qualities
Re: Nairalanders! please rate my first poem about your dream girl by luckygeee: 8:18am On Mar 20, 2019
a nice poem
Re: Nairalanders! please rate my first poem about your dream girl by luckygeee: 8:19am On Mar 20, 2019
written by Luchiano
Re: Nairalanders! please rate my first poem about your dream girl by femi4: 8:23am On Mar 20, 2019
Nice, how old is she
Re: Nairalanders! please rate my first poem about your dream girl by luckygeee: 8:36am On Mar 20, 2019
femi4:
Nice, how old is she
she is still young and the best girl in the world
Re: Nairalanders! please rate my first poem about your dream girl by luckygeee: 8:37am On Mar 20, 2019
and i would give anything just to be in her warm arms
Re: Nairalanders! please rate my first poem about your dream girl by luckygeee: 8:39am On Mar 20, 2019
she is truly a virtuous woman
Re: Nairalanders! please rate my first poem about your dream girl by femi4: 8:40am On Mar 20, 2019
luckygeee:

she is still young and the best girl in the world
If we know her age, you go die?

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders! please rate my first poem about your dream girl by luckygeee: 8:44am On Mar 20, 2019
femi4:
If we know her age, you go die?
she is 24
Re: Nairalanders! please rate my first poem about your dream girl by luckygeee: 8:46am On Mar 20, 2019
have u ever dated a girl with such virtues?
Re: Nairalanders! please rate my first poem about your dream girl by femi4: 8:48am On Mar 20, 2019
luckygeee:

she is 24
Are you her Father or boyfriend
Re: Nairalanders! please rate my first poem about your dream girl by luckygeee: 8:53am On Mar 20, 2019
i am her husband. married to the most beautiful girl in the world, both in looks and character
Re: Nairalanders! please rate my first poem about your dream girl by luckygeee: 9:20am On Mar 20, 2019
femi4:
Are you her Father or boyfriend

i am her husband. married to the most beautiful girl in the world, both in looks and character
Re: Nairalanders! please rate my first poem about your dream girl by femi4: 10:30am On Mar 20, 2019
luckygeee:

Na wa for you o. You must be very secretive. If you ve told us that she's your wife, I wouldn't have bother you with other questions

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

hot hot / Incestuous Relationship: I Was 13 When My Brother Started Sleeping With Me / Husband Receives 25 Lashes Of Stick On His Buttocks Over Cheating Rather (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.