Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,384 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Why Are Ladies Obsessed With Ring In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies Obsessed With Ring In A Relationship? (1072 Views)

Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? / After Helping A Guy With Airtime, She Gets Engagement Ring In Return / Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Ladies Obsessed With Ring In A Relationship? by gerizzim: 10:06am On Jun 05, 2019
I started dating this lady and less than 3 mnths into the relationship she told me " the person that puts a ring in my finger that's the person I will get crious with"
I was confused to hear sm1 in a relationship wit me already making such statement. I told her to chill let us give d relationship tym bfor we talk about ring. She hz since refused communicating with me since I replied her dt way.
Does it mean she is desperate or she wants assurance??

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Obsessed With Ring In A Relationship? by Sundrus: 10:12am On Jun 05, 2019
Sadly, the population of fish brains are increasing in a great geometric progression.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Obsessed With Ring In A Relationship? by donbachi(m): 10:18am On Jun 05, 2019
She is a fool...that is why alot of guys have used that to fvck some of them for a complete decade and still end up not marrying them...na u make mistake..u 4 tell her wetin she 4 like hear.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Obsessed With Ring In A Relationship? by sonofspada(m): 10:18am On Jun 05, 2019
They are the real lord of the rings.
Re: Why Are Ladies Obsessed With Ring In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 05, 2019
Is it by ring, when it is not a tatoo.

Some married folks just remove the rings once they are out, one their way back home they wear it back..
Re: Why Are Ladies Obsessed With Ring In A Relationship? by Preshy561(f): 10:27am On Jun 05, 2019
She doesn't want you to waste her time and she knows what she wants.

She's not desperate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ladies Obsessed With Ring In A Relationship? by ojun50(m): 10:30am On Jun 05, 2019
You self dey fall, go buy ting 2000 naira own put for her hand, carry her go one pepper soup joint give, then every tin don self
Re: Why Are Ladies Obsessed With Ring In A Relationship? by froze6(m): 10:42am On Jun 05, 2019
Sundrus:
Sadly, the population of fish brains are increasing in a great geometric progression.
Haa!!!!!
Re: Why Are Ladies Obsessed With Ring In A Relationship? by gerizzim: 1:51pm On Jun 05, 2019
Preshy561:

She's not desperate.
Is 3mnths not too early to give a lady ring?
Re: Why Are Ladies Obsessed With Ring In A Relationship? by Bitnet(m): 1:51pm On Jun 05, 2019
who is your best rapper in Nigeria
Re: Why Are Ladies Obsessed With Ring In A Relationship? by Bitnet(m): 1:52pm On Jun 05, 2019
Re: Why Are Ladies Obsessed With Ring In A Relationship? by gerizzim: 2:04pm On Jun 05, 2019
Preshy561:

She's not desperate.
wen she hz not known d person she is dating to a large extent. Is she not putting the cart bfor the horse?
Re: Why Are Ladies Obsessed With Ring In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 05, 2019
Maybe she does nt lykk uu

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Obsessed With Ring In A Relationship? by blesskewe(f): 9:43pm On Sep 02, 2019
gerizzim:
I started dating this lady and less than 3 mnths into the relationship she told me " the person that puts a ring in my finger that's the person I will get crious with"
I was confused to hear sm1 in a relationship wit me already making such statement. I told her to chill let us give d relationship tym bfor we talk about ring. She hz since refused communicating with me since I replied her dt way.

Desperate
Re: Why Are Ladies Obsessed With Ring In A Relationship? by 2dice01: 9:51pm On Sep 02, 2019
gerizzim:
Hope you got her the Ring now..
Re: Why Are Ladies Obsessed With Ring In A Relationship? by OgaMadam(f): 9:33pm On Dec 13, 2019
Your commitment levels and timing are mismatched

Do her a favour and let her go
Re: Why Are Ladies Obsessed With Ring In A Relationship? by DoubleEngine007: 9:49pm On Dec 13, 2019
gerizzim:
That one go wear ring tire.. Bro better not let her use your head o.. Play safe....She came for d ring and not genuine intention (love)

(1) (Reply)

When Your Present Partner Calls You Their Ex's Name. / 10 Romantic Ideas To Make Your Lover Melt / Please I Need Your Opinions, Guys!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.