Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,634 members, 7,955,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:19 PM

How Nigeria’s 36 States Fare In HIV Prevalence - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Nigeria’s 36 States Fare In HIV Prevalence (40836 Views)

HIV Prevalence Rate In States In Nigeria 2019 By NACA / HIV Prevalence In South East Above National Average / South-south Leads In HIV Prevalence, Northwest Lowest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nigeria’s 36 States Fare In HIV Prevalence by totit: 10:15am On Mar 22, 2019
CaptainG00D:

U have become boring.. I can't read this trash.
In my comments lies the truth that hurts u grin

Enjoy ur ignorance in peace.. MR Dunderhead grin

Lmao!

You can do better than these. Quit the insult, who complied the information, Yoruba man ? wink
Just want to hear it, repeat it, Yoruba people? grin
Re: How Nigeria’s 36 States Fare In HIV Prevalence by CaptainG00D: 11:19am On Mar 22, 2019
totit:

Lmao!
You can do better than these. Quit the insult, who complied the information, Yoruba man ? wink
Just want to hear it, repeat it, Yoruba people? grin

LMAO..hypocrite calling quit on insult!
I guess u forgot u started it first. grin.
U are indirectly exposing how ur character truly is and that says a lot about what we are arguing here angry
Re: How Nigeria’s 36 States Fare In HIV Prevalence by CaptainG00D: 11:23am On Mar 22, 2019
totit:

Jeeeez grin
Can't believe this and its either you lack reading culture or you choose to fight an already lost battle.
Oya tell, are you still insisting Yoruba man compiled the information?
Jerez! Dumbo everywhere ooooo. Having lost the battle you resorted to insult. Answer me, who conducted the information, Yoruba people? Let me embarrass you a bit shocked

Look it's obvious u have no shame and integrity if people like u get a chat to he in power then buhari hypocrisy will be a joke compared to urs.

So Despite the fact that all our previous posts are back there which clearly shows u started the insult first u still have to point accusing fingers at me undecided.

I'm not surprised,.. U are repping where u are from...shifting blames when u are really at fault
Re: How Nigeria’s 36 States Fare In HIV Prevalence by totit: 11:56am On Mar 22, 2019
CaptainG00D:

Look it's obvious u have no shame and integrity if people like u get a chat to he in power then buhari hypocrisy will be a joke compared to urs.

So Despite the fact that all our previous posts are back there which clearly shows u started the insult first u still have to point accusing fingers at me undecided.

I'm not surprised,.. U are repping where u are from...shifting blames when u are really at fault

Your case is obviously psychologic. I can't even relate what you wrote up there with the bone of contention. What's all these sermons and tales for, for earth sake?
Are you for real grin like seriously ??

Mtchew can't even make a meaning of what you wrote up there.
Nonsense grin
Re: How Nigeria’s 36 States Fare In HIV Prevalence by totit: 11:58am On Mar 22, 2019
CaptainG00D:

LMAO..hypocrite calling quit on insult!
I guess u forgot u started it first. grin.
U are indirectly exposing how ur character truly is and that says a lot about what we are arguing here angry

Abeg, spare me the emotional outpouring and blackmail. Abeg abeg abeg ooo grin
Mtcheew. No shame at all. grin
Re: How Nigeria’s 36 States Fare In HIV Prevalence by CaptainG00D: 12:08pm On Mar 22, 2019
totit:

Your case is obviously psychologic. I can't even relate what you wrote up there with the bone of contention. What's all these sermons and tales for, for earth sake?
Are you for real grin like seriously ??

Mtchew can't even make a meaning of what you wrote up there.
Nonsense grin

Hehehehehe deep down u know I hurt u with the truth.. Shiiiooor grin
Re: How Nigeria’s 36 States Fare In HIV Prevalence by CaptainG00D: 12:09pm On Mar 22, 2019
totit:

Abeg, spare me the emotional outpouring and blackmail. Abeg abeg abeg ooo grin
Mtcheew. No shame at all. grin

U don't have shame.. Fat liar.
I have exposed u grin
Re: How Nigeria’s 36 States Fare In HIV Prevalence by totit: 12:42pm On Mar 22, 2019
CaptainG00D:

U don't have shame.. Fat liar.
I have exposed u grin

I don't have shame , by providing you with facts, and identifying your embarrassing claim that states Yoruba man conducted a well researched information by USAIDS ? Do you even understand the word " shame " , or you are just throwing another word around as usual?

grin grin
Re: How Nigeria’s 36 States Fare In HIV Prevalence by totit: 12:45pm On Mar 22, 2019
CaptainG00D:

Hehehehehe deep down u know I hurt u with the truth.. Shiiiooor grin
Truth that your table was old a d mine was the latest, and for proving to you that USAIDS conducted the research according to the OP. See you rambling after been exposed.

grin

grin
cheesy
Re: How Nigeria’s 36 States Fare In HIV Prevalence by CaptainG00D: 12:48pm On Mar 22, 2019
totit:

Truth that your table was old a d mine was the latest, and for proving to you that USAIDS conducted the research according to the OP. See you rambling after been exposed.
grin

grin
cheesy
Hehehehhe, cheap propaganda won't save ur ass grin u have been busted

Truth is that ur table was doctored, even the manipulation was so significant, when u compare the data. grin
Re: How Nigeria’s 36 States Fare In HIV Prevalence by CaptainG00D: 12:52pm On Mar 22, 2019
totit:

I don't have shame , by providing you with facts, and identifying your embarrassing claim that states Yoruba man conducted a well researched information by USAIDS ? Do you even understand the word " shame " , or you are just throwing another word around as usual?

grin grin

But u have shame by providing doctored data.?
If only u are wise as u claim u w qoi uld compare the data and see the significant change,...
But I'm not surprised because in this country people can defend black and call it white .
Defend death and call it sleep. grin

So seeing some like u ain't a shock to me grin
Re: How Nigeria’s 36 States Fare In HIV Prevalence by totit: 1:03pm On Mar 22, 2019
CaptainG00D:

But u have shame by providing doctored data.?
If only u are wise as u claim u w qoi uld compare the data and see the significant change,...
But I'm not surprised because in this country people can defend black and call it white.
Defend death and call it sleep. grin

So seeing some like u ain't a shock to me grin

Yen yen yen. I guess Yoruba man and fed is now the chair man and the person in charge of USAIDS.
I know you lot, you argue blindly and out of emotion.

Yeah right, USAIDS na Yoruba people get am, no be so? Can you see how dumb that sound, can you? grin
Re: How Nigeria’s 36 States Fare In HIV Prevalence by CaptainG00D: 1:08pm On Mar 22, 2019
totit:

[s]Yen yen yen. I guess Yoruba man and fed is now the chair man and the person in charge of USAIDS.
I know you lot, you argue blindly and out of emotion.
Yeah right, USAIDS na Yoruba people get am, no be so? Can you see how dumb that sound, can you? grin[/s]

Shiiiior!!.. Stop trying to be smart by half, because u ain't
I guess have exhausted the few good lines u can use.
crosscheck both data and tell ur self the truth.
The list is clearly doctored.. Typical Nigerian yoruba gutter media. We see that everyday. grin
Re: How Nigeria’s 36 States Fare In HIV Prevalence by totit: 1:12pm On Mar 22, 2019
CaptainG00D:

Shiiiior!!.. Stop trying to be smart by half, because u ain't
I guess have exhausted the few good lines u can use.
crosscheck both data and tell ur self the truth.
The list is clearly doctored.. Typical Nigerian yoruba gutter media. We see that everyday. grin

Yours is dated back to 2015/2017 research-base why mine is the latest research. Is that too hard to understand or you just choose this path of blind- argument grin

Honestly, you are such a comedy relief and comedy. grin

Please learn to read and research.
Re: How Nigeria’s 36 States Fare In HIV Prevalence by CaptainG00D: 1:21pm On Mar 22, 2019
totit:

Yours is dated back to 2015/2017 research why mine is the latest research. Is that too hard to understand or your just choose this path of blind argument grin
Honestly, you are such a commit relief and comedy. grin

The date is 2017 yes and it's too close to have such big reverse bro, are u this shallow.
Or u are just trying to troll.
Can't u compare bother data and study the numbers?
Do u want me to spoon feed you?
Sorry but I cant...beacuse obviously even if I spent my the whole day analyze it for u, it won't make any difference because won't still accept.

Ur eyes are there, ur brain is there observe the movement of the total numbers on each region on both data.
Don't be dumb MR. grin
Re: How Nigeria’s 36 States Fare In HIV Prevalence by totit: 1:39pm On Mar 22, 2019
CaptainG00D:

The date is 2017 yes and it's too close to have such big reverse bro, are u this shallow.
Or u are just trying to troll.
Can't u compare bother data and study the numbers?
Do u want me to spoon feed you?
Sorry but I cant...beacuse obviously even if I spent my the whole day analyze it for u, it won't make any difference because won't still accept.

Ur eyes are there, ur brain is there observe the movement of the total numbers on each region on both data.
Don't be dumb MR. grin

Honestly, you are such a comic relief, but for once you are making use of your brain this time. grin

No, my dear research is not about your emotion or what you want the world to belief it's about reality and what research says...and that Is, according to the year's research by USIADS, it states aids/hiv is on the high side in SE.

Maybe, if you are not happy about it or it makes you sad you should just write a petition against the U.S gov cheesy

Jeeeez! What a helpless situation-fellow. The fact that you are not even ashamed making the emboldened message make me want to ewwwgrin
Re: How Nigeria’s 36 States Fare In HIV Prevalence by CaptainG00D: 1:44pm On Mar 22, 2019
totit:

Honestly, you are such a comic relief, but for once you are making use of your brain this time. ;
No, my dear research is not about your emotion or what you want the world to belief it's about reality and what research says...and that Is, according to the year's research by USIADS, it states aids/hiv is on the high side in SE.

Maybe, if you are not happy about it or it makes you sad you should just write a petition against the U.S gov cheesy

Jeeeez! What a helpless situation-fellow. The fact that you are not even ashamed making the emboldened message make me want to ewwwgrin

Hehehehhheh
"comic relief".."comic relief" "comic relief"
I know u are practicing a new phrase I just learned..trust me I know that feeling it gives when I was in primary school grin
Oya say it again
" comic relief " grin.

I can't help ur situation, good day mr dumbo grin
This is my last reply to u, I can't keep stooping so low just to spoon fed u
Re: How Nigeria’s 36 States Fare In HIV Prevalence by totit: 1:50pm On Mar 22, 2019
CaptainG00D:

Hehehehhheh
"comic relief".."comic relief" "comic relief"
I know u are practicing a new phrase I just learned..trust me I know that feeling it gives when I was in primary school grin
Oya say it again
" comic relief " grin.

I can't help ur situation, good day mr dumbo grin
This is my last reply to u, I can't keep stooping so low just to spoon fed u

This is what you wrote for earth sake ;

The date is 2017 yes and it's too close to have such big reverse

Did you actually wrote that or you were just joking,like seriously grin grin
What a bunch of emotional baby in one body. cheesy grin
Re: How Nigeria’s 36 States Fare In HIV Prevalence by veecovee: 9:57pm On Mar 22, 2019
GOD CAN ANSWER THAT YOUR PRAYER, OR FIGHT YOUR ENEMIES, ONLY IF YOU CAN MAKE HIM TO DO IT ...

https://www.nairaland.com/3560501/holineness-righteousness-revival-daily-messages/21#76844395

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prof. Isa Odidi China Pharmaceuticals Manufacturing Plant: Atiku Congratulates / Months After Suffering From Fire Burns, See What This Lady Looks Like Now. / Lassa Fever Claims 63, Spread To 17 States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.