Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

How General Danjuma Was Welcomed In London In 1976 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How General Danjuma Was Welcomed In London In 1976 (44001 Views)

Governor Akeredolu And Ayodele Adigun In 1976 Vs 2020 (Photos) / How President Buhari Was Welcomed In Anambra / Pictures Of How Atiku Was Welcomed In Ibadan By PDP Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How General Danjuma Was Welcomed In London In 1976 by OmoManU: 3:32pm On Mar 20, 2019
Mobsync:

Thank you.

TY Danjuma belongs to the same breed of criminals that destroyed Nigeria. He has just gone low key unlike the rest who have decided to corner the wealth of this nation and become a barricade to the success of the nation until death comes around.
None of them wey corner Nija money reach TY apart from Babangida and Sani Abacus, those one's na direct robbers. TY owns sapetro,owns almost half of Victoria Island and Apapa

5 Likes

Re: How General Danjuma Was Welcomed In London In 1976 by Gtech247cafe: 3:34pm On Mar 20, 2019
What is the problem with the entire jamb management? Why are they restless in finding what to put their frustration and incompetency on like blaming and condemning cyber cafes, CBT centres, banning of ATM card, now banning parents from accompanying their child to the centre.. these mother fucker jamb management are fluke. Their cbt registration application is problematic and consistently timing out during registration which was the reason some students used 2 or 3 days before successful registration, and then jamb will give centres anyhow even where the candidate never been before and the candidates will have no choice than to accept and locate it without any map by jamb to help the students despite all the money made and technology bragged about.They never appreciate anybody who made their service successful..like the tutorial centres, cbt centres, parents and students who tried their best to comply with their harsh conditions and help them despite the economic challenges we are facing. Bleep you oloyede.... bastard.

1 Like

Re: How General Danjuma Was Welcomed In London In 1976 by id911(m): 3:37pm On Mar 20, 2019
OmoManU:

None of them wey corner Nija money reach TY apart from Babangida and Sani Abacus, those one's na direct robbers. TY owns sapetro,owns almost half of Victoria Island and Apapa

Pardon him because it's like he doesn't know TY Danjuma is among the top 3 richest soldier in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: How General Danjuma Was Welcomed In London In 1976 by TANID(m): 3:39pm On Mar 20, 2019
Triangles1:
Stop praising this people for 2 Naira respect, they've already received 2 millions dollar as crude oil.

They can never respect you and your country when there's no honey in our land.

Scam.
Is Naija Bet Go Pay All The Money
Re: How General Danjuma Was Welcomed In London In 1976 by badman007(m): 3:40pm On Mar 20, 2019
Ilamina:
Black excellence

Probably when he sold your future to the white man.

Compare then and now. I'm so sure he himself must be ashamed of his betrayal. Little did he know he was also selling out himself and his children

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How General Danjuma Was Welcomed In London In 1976 by BanevsJoker(m): 3:41pm On Mar 20, 2019
B3sty:
One of the Smartest Thief in the History of This Country.
Disclaimer :
No be me write am oo
Of course, this is not your handwriting.

1 Like

Re: How General Danjuma Was Welcomed In London In 1976 by Ohraykon: 3:46pm On Mar 20, 2019
clearie02:
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help for some days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Monday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all
sell ur phone na

1 Like

Re: How General Danjuma Was Welcomed In London In 1976 by locdog(m): 3:46pm On Mar 20, 2019
Greedy bastard
Re: How General Danjuma Was Welcomed In London In 1976 by AZeD1(m): 3:47pm On Mar 20, 2019
clearie02:
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help for some days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Monday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all
Bros won't you change format?

You returned back to school in January for exams
You returned back to school in February for exams
You still returned back to school in March for exams

Exam no dey finish for your school?

3 Likes

Re: How General Danjuma Was Welcomed In London In 1976 by wink2015(m): 3:48pm On Mar 20, 2019
Breakingfamous:
Dele Momodu shared this interesting video of how TY Danjuma was received in London in 1976.

"Once upon a time, the Nigerian created waves globally... See how LT. GENERAL THEOPHILUS YAKUBU DANJUMA was received in London in 1976... Courtesy Reuters"

Watch the video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/how-danjuma-was-received-in-london-in.html

IT WAS THAT SAME YEAR 13TH FEBRUARY, 1976 THAT THE LATE HEAD OF STATE, GENERAL MURTALA MUHAMMED WAS ASSASSINATED IN AN ABORTIVE COUP D'TAT LEAD BY LT. COL BUKA SUKA DIMKA.

Nice share!
Re: How General Danjuma Was Welcomed In London In 1976 by BabaO2: 3:49pm On Mar 20, 2019
Na him singlehandedly installed Obasanjo, otherwise Obasanjo would have been swept aside immediately Muritala was assassinated

2 Likes

Re: How General Danjuma Was Welcomed In London In 1976 by castrol180(m): 3:52pm On Mar 20, 2019
How do you want him to be welcomed before if not salutation
Re: How General Danjuma Was Welcomed In London In 1976 by vascey(m): 3:55pm On Mar 20, 2019
The fake VIP treatment they used in deceiving them.

My brother it was all a charade. respect without value. Smile and salute you to your face but behind you, plan how to milk your country dry and make it unstable.

As Bob Marley said.... "man to man is so unjust"

4 Likes

Re: How General Danjuma Was Welcomed In London In 1976 by megacruise: 4:00pm On Mar 20, 2019
clearie02:
Should I believe you bro?

Re: How General Danjuma Was Welcomed In London In 1976 by kay29000(m): 4:01pm On Mar 20, 2019
vascey:
The fake VIP treatment they used in deceiving them.

My brother it was all a charade. respect without value. Smile and salute you to your face but behind you, plan how to milk your country dry and make it unstable.

As Bob Marley said.... "man to man is so unjust"

Gbam

5 Likes

Re: How General Danjuma Was Welcomed In London In 1976 by Ohraykon: 4:03pm On Mar 20, 2019
OsuMustGo:
BEFORE OSU FLAT HEADS GAVE US BAD NAME AND IMAGE

I SPIT ON THEIR FLAT HEADS

angry
do u av any drop of sense at all

1 Like

Re: How General Danjuma Was Welcomed In London In 1976 by id911(m): 4:05pm On Mar 20, 2019
BabaO2:
Na him singlehandedly installed Obasanjo, otherwise Obasanjo would have been swept aside immediately Muritala was assassinated

Obasanjo wouldn't have been swept away. Reason being that both Danjuma and Obj were told about the coup by the British weeks before it happened. Murtala was not trusted by the British because he kept telling them he would like the north to be detached from the south. The British warned him several times that the north would suffer if he did but he didn't give them any assurance. The British didn't want to wake up one day to see that the country is gone. So they had to instigate the army to take him out

I know some people will argue about this but let's leave it at that

3 Likes

Re: How General Danjuma Was Welcomed In London In 1976 by OmoManU: 4:06pm On Mar 20, 2019
id911:

Pardon him because it's like he doesn't know TY Danjuma is among the top 3 richest soldier in Nigeria.

Lol I think he's the smartest of them all looters tho
Re: How General Danjuma Was Welcomed In London In 1976 by uuzba(m): 4:13pm On Mar 20, 2019
That one small now!? In 1976, do you know where I was? I was not born.
Re: How General Danjuma Was Welcomed In London In 1976 by uuzba(m): 4:14pm On Mar 20, 2019
tamonokare:
I love the army.
No tribalism in the army.

1 Like

Re: How General Danjuma Was Welcomed In London In 1976 by Bjornson01(m): 4:15pm On Mar 20, 2019
SjMbula:
The great man that sends shivers in Buhari's spine whenever his name is mentioned, sai kayi mijin Buhari (Buhari's husband)
grin
Re: How General Danjuma Was Welcomed In London In 1976 by uuzba(m): 4:16pm On Mar 20, 2019
JoanHicks:
When the onyibo still think naija go make and. Before people like danjuma sold us out
Oyibo thought we are ONE - Nigeria.
They didn't know that each of our tribes hate each other so much, that we are not ONE anything.

1 Like

Re: How General Danjuma Was Welcomed In London In 1976 by uuzba(m): 4:20pm On Mar 20, 2019
friday19:
that was when naija was still highly respected internationally
We had just finished killing each other in Civil war and the army was uniting all of us with tight hand.
Now that we have democracy, we are disunited, backbiting and killind each other.
So our international respect has gone again.
Re: How General Danjuma Was Welcomed In London In 1976 by wirinet(m): 4:21pm On Mar 20, 2019
ogbonti:
This is the man who killed his Boss , thrn Head Of State Maj. Gen Johnson Thomas Umunnakwe Aguiyi-Ironsi in cold blood. He was Chief Security Officer to him, so sad the British are honoring him for a job well done 10 years later

What have you to say about the man who killed his own friend Ahmadu Bello in cold blood without any provocation and ordered the killing of his own Boss Brigadier Zakariya Maimalari in a very treacherous manner.
Then what do you say about the man who refused to try the traitors?

If you want to open old wounds, then you too and your people will not be spared.

3 Likes

Re: How General Danjuma Was Welcomed In London In 1976 by uuzba(m): 4:23pm On Mar 20, 2019
Satibah:
Hello NL I want to be doing soldier
Can you die for your nation when your nation gives no f***?
If Yes, then you are ready to start.
Re: How General Danjuma Was Welcomed In London In 1976 by Bjornson01(m): 4:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
TY Danjuma the lowest key guy in Nigeria's military, The dude was involved in almost every successful military coup in Nigeria but refused to take the title as head of state, the Jukun warrior was a wise thief and strategist by heart.

1 Like

Re: How General Danjuma Was Welcomed In London In 1976 by islandmoon: 4:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
Shame on them!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: How General Danjuma Was Welcomed In London In 1976 by wirinet(m): 4:28pm On Mar 20, 2019
OmoManU:

Lol I think he's the smartest of them all looters tho
And you have any evidence he looted? I am even yet to hear of any allegations against Danjuma - nationally or internationally.
Now, what do you have to say of General Azubuike Ihejirika? How come you guys have never made noise about him?

2 Likes

Re: How General Danjuma Was Welcomed In London In 1976 by contigiency(m): 4:31pm On Mar 20, 2019
aljharem:
they are the same people that destroyed Nigeria's reputation all over the world. Bastards

Thank you so much.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adamu Garba: Twitter Is An IPOB-Online Machine / Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Ambush, Kill Several ISWAP Fighters (Graphic Photos) / Mbaka Blasts Buhari: This Is Just Kindergarten, Administration Is Demonocracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.