Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,683 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

What Should I Do? Needs Serious Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do? Needs Serious Advice (697 Views)

A Friend Needs Serious Advice(in A Dilemma) / Help!!! My Neighbor's Wife Dey Eye Me. I Need Serious Advice oooo!!! / Am So Confused Right Now, Need Serious Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do? Needs Serious Advice by holywater24: 9:14am On Mar 20, 2019
Dear romancelanders
Good morning to u all
Plz I need advise.. My girl came to my house and drop her fone with me to help her to charge it.
Then after she left a message come in and it was a guy called Peter.
I try to read thru their previous chats and I see they chat like boyfriend and girlfriend.
There was even an instance the guy was asking her to take her out to eatery and she agreed.
She came back to collect her phone I didn't say anything.
So the next day she came to my house and I asked her I go tru her chats and I saw one peter guy she was chatting with.
I now asked her who peter is and where and how she met him.
Her reply to me was None of my concern.
I was so annoyed that I shouted at her and show my annoyance she later stood up and told me that he is just an ordinary friend to her that she can never double date this and dat.
But I got annoyed with that her first response "Non of my concern " I expect her to explain to me in a polite manner and I will believe her for her words.
But she flare up.
Right now the relationship is heeding to a collapse she refuse to say sorry and she keeps justifying herself.
The relationship is 2 years and we are planning to get married by December.
But right now am pissed off.. Because I hate a stubborn woman as a wife.
She keeps telling me am wrong and we argue on chats everyday and am getting bored and tired of the relationship.
Please what should i do..
I want you guys to help me with good advise. Thanks all
Re: What Should I Do? Needs Serious Advice by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 20, 2019
No respect.
Re: What Should I Do? Needs Serious Advice by 2dice01: 9:33am On Mar 20, 2019
This is a delicate issue ..

From your side of the story seems your boo isnt ready for marriage

Sit her down and have a good heart to heart talk with her.. Watch out for her next move

She might password her phone or start clearing her chat
Keep the relationship going until you have any concrete evidence and hold anything marriage for now till further notice

You can as well sprinkle some of ur moniker on her
Re: What Should I Do? Needs Serious Advice by Jcole1985(m): 10:13am On Mar 20, 2019
Don't trip over no bitch,Call-off the gatdamned marriage so you don't get tied up with a blaady feminist for the rest of ya entire life
Re: What Should I Do? Needs Serious Advice by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 20, 2019
Why do you guys like frustrating yourself in a relationship?
Re: What Should I Do? Needs Serious Advice by evil1: 10:18am On Mar 20, 2019
holywater24:
Dear romancelanders
Good morning to u all
Plz I need advise.. My girl came to my house and drop her fone with me to help her to charge it.
Then after she left a message come in and it was a guy called Peter.
I try to read thru their previous chats and I see they chat like boyfriend and girlfriend.
There was even an instance the guy was asking her to take her out to eatery and she agreed.
She came back to collect her phone I didn't say anything.
So the next day she came to my house and I asked her I go tru her chats and I saw one peter guy she was chatting with.
I now asked her who peter is and where and how she met him.
Her reply to me was None of my concern.
I was so annoyed that I shouted at her and show my annoyance she later stood up and told me that he is just an ordinary friend to her that she can never double date this and dat.
But I got annoyed with that her first response "Non of my concern " I expect her to explain to me in a polite manner and I will believe her for her words.
But she flare up.
Right now the relationship is heeding to a collapse she refuse to say sorry and she keeps justifying herself.
The relationship is 2 years and we are planning to get married by December.
But right now am pissed off.. Because I hate a stubborn woman as a wife.
She keeps telling me am wrong and we argue on chats everyday and am getting bored and tired of the relationship.
Please what should i do..
I want you guys to help me with good advise. Thanks all

oga u dey find excuse to no marry
i think u both hv trust issues
Re: What Should I Do? Needs Serious Advice by amiibaby(f): 11:10am On Mar 20, 2019
Run run run
Re: What Should I Do? Needs Serious Advice by grad2012(f): 12:13pm On Mar 20, 2019
Was hoping she would at least explain herself and show a sign of remorse if nothing was actually between them and if she actually cherished the relship.

But I don't know, if you are close to her family report her to her brother,mum, sis or dad abi and see what they would do about it and most importantly her reaction.

But it shouldn't cost her anything to explain and apologize cause she was wrong or may she doesn't love you again.

I don't get her.
Re: What Should I Do? Needs Serious Advice by lilmax(m): 12:21pm On Mar 20, 2019
I now asked her who peter is and where and how she met him.Her reply to me was None of my concern.

the nerve grin

once again, a weak guy dating a immature girl with no priorities but HOE for life

I think seun should start screening these crappy threads out this section instead of promoting the weakness and stupidity guys display

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? Needs Serious Advice by Newboss(m): 1:16pm On Mar 20, 2019
Get a side chick too angry
Re: What Should I Do? Needs Serious Advice by holywater24: 1:55pm On Mar 20, 2019
grad2012:
Was hoping she would at least explain herself and show a sign of remorse if nothing was actually between them and if she actually cherished the relship.

But I don't know, if you are close to her family report her to her brother,mum, sis or dad abi and see what they would do about it and most importantly her reaction.

But it shouldn't cost her anything to explain and apologize cause she was wrong or may she doesn't love you again.

I don't get her.
Thanks so much for that.... I tot as much
Re: What Should I Do? Needs Serious Advice by JoeMaddog: 1:56pm On Mar 20, 2019
I've been single for a very long time now so I don't know how to give relationship advice. I don't know what you people gain in relationship except to fuvk like rabbits. Nonsense

I'll just advise you to leave her. Anything that will cost you your peace of mind is not worth keeping.
Re: What Should I Do? Needs Serious Advice by kayjay69(m): 5:05pm On Mar 20, 2019
hi, I'd like to holla at you, do u mind following back?

amiibaby:
Run run run

(1) (Reply)

. / Can You Do This For Your Spouse / Man Apologizes To Ex "I Know I Am Married Now But I Am Willing To Marry You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.