Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,003 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence (39991 Views)

Policemen Beat Harrison Gwamnishu For Trying To Help Street Hawker (Video) / Policemen Beat Emmanuel Oshiyoye For Challenging Them, Break His Jaw In Osun / Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence by olatade(m): 7:23pm On Mar 20, 2019
if it is the military, trust the police to 'tear race'.

bunch of retarded cowards
Re: Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence by Hades2016(m): 7:24pm On Mar 20, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu was right though when he called Nigeria a zoo
Re: Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence by sapeleboi(m): 7:25pm On Mar 20, 2019
oyi1:
The Kind Of Things You See In The Zoo

Maybe He Has Beaten An Innocent Person To Death Before..

Who Knows.. Nemesis

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 20, 2019
Cameroonglass:
I pity the country called Nigeria
Is Cameroon any better?
Re: Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence by lost24: 7:25pm On Mar 20, 2019
If army come beat policemen now. We go de pity dem.
Re: Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:28pm On Mar 20, 2019
Everyday I wake up and check the window and see I'm not in Nigeria, I thank my ancestors, life is meaningless in these parts of the world,
A country where their leaders travel out for medical tourism

Re: Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence by Bluffly: 7:28pm On Mar 20, 2019
The CD guy and the police officers have same mentality. Unfortunately only the CD guy died horribly. What a shame. I commiserate with his wife and children
Re: Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence by Bluffly: 7:30pm On Mar 20, 2019
Hades2016:
Nnamdi Kanu was right though when he called Nigeria a zoo
Stop hyping his guy. Are you daft to know the country you live in.
Re: Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence by Aintez61: 7:35pm On Mar 20, 2019
Check my signature to migrate to canada
Re: Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 20, 2019
Have you noticed that in this part of the dark continent, when creatures are giving a level of authority to do something, they do exactly the opposite?

During the elections, all of them were acting like vegetables. Touts will appear, they will flee to the bush.

Animals.
Re: Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence by noisy45(m): 7:46pm On Mar 20, 2019
Nigeria is indeed a zoo
Re: Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence by Nostradamus: 7:46pm On Mar 20, 2019
I prophesy death and wretchedness on the policemen involved in this dastardly act. I have always hate the Nigerian police guys, my hatred for them has always lead me to wishing evil on 'em morafuckas. The useless officers involved in the death of this youngman will never go Scotfree.either the law catch up with them or my malicious projections towards them come to pass.
Re: Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence by ultimatekint(m): 7:47pm On Mar 20, 2019
I say I don't know how to run away from this animal kingdom so called Nigeria����
Re: Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence by Cameroonglass(m): 7:54pm On Mar 20, 2019
this can never happen here in Cameroon
Re: Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence by RichBoy247: 7:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
obembet:
Nnamdi Kanu is right

Yes, that his (Nnamdi Kanu) people are senseless.
Re: Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence by SVC6000: 8:04pm On Mar 20, 2019
Wit D State Of Security Level Nation Wide. One Gat To Play Normal 2 Avoid Being Suspected. Y Taking The One Way?
Re: Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence by Ganjafama(m): 8:15pm On Mar 20, 2019
jericco1:
the thing is that I'm happy..... because they disobey rules and traffic regulations because they feel that they're uniform men
Does that justify the killing? If he were your brother or relation I don't think you'll say this.
Re: Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence by asawanathegreat(m): 8:25pm On Mar 20, 2019
Uniform man to uniform men, what a shame so where is the spirit of esprit de Corp amongst them?
Re: Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence by MackyO(f): 8:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
There was a country! Very wicked and heartless set of people. God i dnt knw how u will do it but please give his family the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.
Re: Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence by jericco1(m): 8:33pm On Mar 20, 2019
Ganjafama:
Does that justify the killing? If he were your brother or relation I don't think you'll say this.

I understand where you're coming from but brotherly come to Abj/Nas and see what's happening
Re: Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence by Texman21: 8:34pm On Mar 20, 2019
GemstoneJs:
how i take enter Nigeria?? embarassed embarassed embarassed
through the vagina

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence by jaxxy(m): 8:43pm On Mar 20, 2019
They have no right or powers to torture anyone. They must all go to jail.
Re: Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence by fidel2(m): 8:48pm On Mar 20, 2019
Dats my uncle lying dead o.........police has done deir worse o...
Re: Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence by oluwaahmed: 8:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
Zoo
Re: Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence by Fourwinds: 8:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
Nigerian police had been known to behave like animals... So I'm not surprise
Re: Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence by Mrbond310: 9:07pm On Mar 20, 2019
Godforbid.aunty Ada has lost her hubby.thw woman is my daughter school teacher at glory international karuabuja.may God punish dem policw.fuxk d police.
Re: Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 20, 2019
Maket:
Life cut so short by ones act of indiscipline (I am above the law of one way)

2- Power display by the authority (taken the law in their hands). Why not arrest and charge him for the offense committed,?

Wait oh, is it the duty of the police to do this or Road safety?

Yes, police force is charged with all these duties. I cannot judge since i was not there but one thing is certain, they are all losing their jobs. All these sister agencies can be so annoying sha, they misbehave and expect to go free because of their uniform. Even police men do it to their fellow colleagues
Re: Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence by sukerefakere(m): 9:30pm On Mar 20, 2019
GemstoneJs:
how i take enter Nigeria?? embarassed embarassed embarassed
through One way

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence by Brightest04(m): 9:49pm On Mar 20, 2019
...And the police men also deserved to be hanged immediately!
Re: Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence by Aboks(m): 9:51pm On Mar 20, 2019
eddie7:
Pure disrespect & high level of disregard for other uniform personnel...... Civilians are their shooting range.... That's NPF for you
All dis bloody civilians wey call demsef police no get respect

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence by Cameroonglass(m): 9:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
yes o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Breaks Young Maid's Head With Cutlass In Imo State. Graphic Photos / 15 People Killed In Mgbuosimini, Port-Harcourt Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Cult Groups Clash In Lobia, Bayelsa, Five Dead, Including A Toddler (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.