Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,018 members, 7,838,555 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence (39992 Views)

Policemen Beat Harrison Gwamnishu For Trying To Help Street Hawker (Video) / Policemen Beat Emmanuel Oshiyoye For Challenging Them, Break His Jaw In Osun / Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence by Aboks(m): 9:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
olatade:
if it is the military, trust the police to 'tear race'.

bunch of retarded cowards
I dont even knw d work of d police, riot dem go call soldiers, 2 fighting dem call soldiers, den wat is d work of d police.
Re: Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence by enemyofprogress: 10:08pm On Mar 20, 2019
Next time he will learn to obey traffic laws
Re: Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence by Hades2016(m): 10:26pm On Mar 20, 2019
Bluffly:

Stop hyping his guy. Are you daft to know the country you live in.
pls my brother what is the country we live in oooo pls educate me since am daft
Re: Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence by HIPROFILE(m): 10:37pm On Mar 20, 2019
its a zoo afterall now seems police kills more than the fulani herdsmen
Re: Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence by Bluffly: 11:32pm On Mar 20, 2019
Hades2016:
pls my brother what is the country we live in oooo pls educate me since am daft
A country of disarray and great misdemeanours. Sorry for the daft.
Re: Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence by immantoks: 6:58am On Mar 21, 2019
I say it without any sense of reservation that after Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen,NPF is the worst set of people in Nigeria. I am yet
to find one reasonable police officer.I don't know its like they always deliberately recruit a set of heart less, mentally retarded and frustrated beings into the force.if there are reasonable people there at all, I am yet to find one.
Re: Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence by thegoodone1234(m): 8:58am On Mar 21, 2019
jericco1:
the thing is that I'm happy..... because they disobey rules and traffic regulations because they feel that they're uniform men
you must be mad. mad people like you kill human being and you said you are happy. it means you can kill because of disobey traffic rules.
Re: Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:45pm On Mar 21, 2019
Naija police? Am not surprised at all.
Anything wey go make me drag anything with dem... I jump and Pppppppaaaaaaaassssss....
Re: Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence by Cameroonglass(m): 11:26pm On Apr 18, 2019
y not, Nigeria is the worst place to be on earth
Re: Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence by mdsne(m): 11:45am On Apr 15, 2021
Mutemenot:
Useless country where you can't differentiate touts from the armed forces. Let them share his meat like the guy above said..
point of correction they not Armed forces but para-military.
Re: Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence by voxogipe: 8:01am On Feb 13, 2022
Re: Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence by uzoma6adedoyin: 10:08pm On Feb 13, 2022
sad
Re: Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence by 143zion: 10:08am On Feb 14, 2022
sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

15 People Killed In Mgbuosimini, Port-Harcourt Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Cult Groups Clash In Lobia, Bayelsa, Five Dead, Including A Toddler (Graphic) / Nigerian Woman, Joy, Wanted For Human Trafficking And Prostitution (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.