Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta (32801 Views)

Man Attempts Suicide After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Kano (Photos) / Man Attempts To Cut Off Woman's Breast For Ritual In Anambra (Graphic Photo) / Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta by Alexrayz(m): 9:50pm On Mar 20, 2019
hammerFC:
[s][/s]

Grow up and stop being a kid.

Some of us, ask wat is wrong, becos we cannot fall in love with anybody.

The only person we seem to love is ourself and family.

So, how can we kill ourself over bad market? good riddance!

Lol if u really grown as u claim to be you know it a fallacy to think that u can't have affection for someone else apart from ur family
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta by hammerFC: 9:54pm On Mar 20, 2019
Alexrayz:

Lol if u really grown as u claim to be you know it a fallacy to think that u can't have affection for someone else apart from ur family

I get sexual attraction that ends with climax, after I come.
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta by Sadiyaene(f): 9:54pm On Mar 20, 2019
If he deserve death then u do too angry vomiting nonsense is wat u guys know.don't bother replying back cause I won't answer u
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta by johnoj24(m): 9:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
o what ungodly generation? repent and be converted so that your sins will be blotted out. all these End time children no dey hear word.
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta by aywhy93(m): 10:00pm On Mar 20, 2019
hustla:

Omo na one bottle of red wine I drink come mix small smirnoff Vodka

Na when I high I begin ff myself talk say omo this one no be life o, make i go double my hustle

The same girl don dey beg me for over 1 yr now wey she dey look like shiiit to me smh

No girl is worth killing yourself Over bro.. Them many wey fine pass am for street with less stress

Lol.. No be lie Bros. Na the main koko be that!

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta by BabaAroba: 10:02pm On Mar 20, 2019
why do you stop him,what you people did was wrong next time let him go ahead and help me greet all my four fathers
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta by ACE1010: 10:04pm On Mar 20, 2019
Stupid boy!! Go make money, I bet she will crawl back begging you for forgiveness angry angry angry.
No woman is worth dieing for. Spit

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta by Alexrayz(m): 10:04pm On Mar 20, 2019
hammerFC:

I get sexual attraction that ends with climax, after I come.

Lol cause u think relationship is all about putting ur dick in someone else body part if this not as a result from pass hurt guess then u not seen that special one yet pls am not a sucker for love not at all ....all am saying that once in a life time we come across that special someone in same frequency and all
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta by hammerFC: 10:06pm On Mar 20, 2019
Alexrayz:

Lol cause u think relationship is all about putting ur dick in someone else body part if this not as a result from pass hurt guess then u not seen that special one yet pls am not a sucker for love not at all ....all am saying that once in a life time we come across that special someone in same frequency and all

u are a sucker for love. it is ALL in your head.

GTFOH
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta by johnoj24(m): 10:12pm On Mar 20, 2019
sassiemyk:

Trust me you knw nothing about emotional problems and love. Most of the patients I treat are crazy as a result of emotional trauma.
which kind emotional problem, abeg stop that grammar. trying to kill himself over nothing?, make I hear word.
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 20, 2019
tsinzu:
They should allow him kill himself, hef is of no use to humanity
HE'S A DISGRACE TO MAN'S WORLD.
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta by 9jaRealist: 10:21pm On Mar 20, 2019
Dude is not serious...

He’s only crying out for attention, because if he truly wanted to kill himself he wouldn’t be using bottle. SMH
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta by Komu1048(m): 10:22pm On Mar 20, 2019
Me am waiting for when the Bible promised .......at the last day 7 women will take hold of a man begging him just to bear his name. This Bible verse sweet die.. I won't die until I experience it shocked shocked

BTW anybody that is ready to die for women can go ahead that is extra women for us to enjoy our isaiah 4:1 cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta by mamajj17(f): 10:29pm On Mar 20, 2019
Hmmmmmm Power of LOVE,
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta by millionboi2: 11:00pm On Mar 20, 2019
hammerFC:
I JUST WANT TO ADD THAT BEFORE U START HAVING SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP, PLEASE SEE A PSYCHIATRIST.

MANY OF U GO INTO RELATIONSHIP WITH PRE-EXISTING MENTAL PROBLEMS AND CAUSE HAVOC.

SOME EXPECT THE RELATIONSHIP TO COMPENSATE FOR ALL THE THINGS THEY LACK IN LIFE AND THEIR FAILURES IN LIFE.

THE RELATIONSHIP WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX IS NOT A MEASURE OF SUCCESS, HAPPINESS OR FULFILLMENT.

FIRST ATTAIN THESE THINGS FOR YOURSELF AND SEE RELATIONSHIPS AS ENJOYMENT THAT COME AND GO.

ALWAYS BE PREPARED TO LET SOMEONE GO THAT DOES NOT WANT TO STAY.
hahahaha
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta by Nobody: 1:25am On Mar 21, 2019
Martinez39:
Exactly. This is the country were suicidal people are treated like villains and those who attempt suicide are thrown in prison instead of given the help they need. In as much as I am not in support of the guy's foolish action but disgracing him and dragging him like a criminal is barbaric.

is just crazy and sad
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta by Judybash93(m): 1:38am On Mar 21, 2019
anonymuz:
Why will they have to stop him...kill yourself over bitches in Nigeria. Instead of him to look for way to steal her panties and make money to get more bitches....lol grin

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta by Judybash93(m): 1:39am On Mar 21, 2019
Komu1048:
Me am waiting for when the Bible promised .......at the last day 7 women will take hold of a man begging him just to bear his name. This Bible verse sweet die.. I won't die until I experience it shocked shocked

BTW anybody that is ready to die for women can go ahead that is extra women for us to enjoy our isaiah 4:1 cheesy cheesy grin

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta by Zeezxo(m): 7:20am On Mar 21, 2019
grin grin grin
Oritsewhandey:

His grill is getting burnt.
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta by Okeyc230: 9:07am On Mar 21, 2019
Short memory. Just know that women are more than men in Nigeria.
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta by GIDIBANKZ(m): 11:42am On Mar 21, 2019
post=76835330:

Gosh!
Who stopped this foolish BOY ?!
He is a NATIONAL DISGRACE to real guys out there!
They should kindly lock him up in a room, full of sharp knives, dane guns, sniper, a ceiling fan and a rope for 24 hours, with a dozen pictures of the girlfriend pasted all over the 4 walls of the room!!
Spit on him!!

Lol nice one bro

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta by Victorisoni3(m): 1:15am On Mar 22, 2019
anonymuz:
Why will they have to stop him...kill yourself over bitches in Nigeria. Instead of him to look for way to steal her panties and make money to get more bitches....lol grin
Hmm bros u killed it cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Killed In Bonny As Cult Groups Clash In Rivers State / Nigerian Man Who Was Stabbed By Cultists In Malaysia, Survives. Photos / EFCC Declears Yahaya Bello Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.