Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta (32798 Views)

Man Attempts Suicide After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Kano (Photos) / Man Attempts To Cut Off Woman's Breast For Ritual In Anambra (Graphic Photo) / Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta by JBoss25(m): 8:34pm On Mar 20, 2019
Lol the whole of nairaland is viewing this topic �
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta by ikwutasco(m): 8:34pm On Mar 20, 2019
fool of d year award should be given to dis boy quickly
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta by Teeboi56: 8:35pm On Mar 20, 2019
Who stop him biko
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta by hammerFC: 8:35pm On Mar 20, 2019
[s]
Alexrayz:

Funny guys coming and castigate him we all have come across some lady that permit me to say have that button on u just can't explain their influence there is no strong man wen it come to things of the heart have seen some cold hard strong men that turn to water on the feet of some lady yes probably some become emotionless after the relationship must have ended but still it wrong to be pointing fingers this might just been his mumu button on ....if u say it bullshit I say u lucky not to have come across that one in same frequency as u otherwise u do worst
[/s]

Grow up and stop being a kid.

Some of us, ask wat is wrong, becos we cannot fall in love with anybody.

The only person we seem to love is ourself and family.

So, how can we kill ourself over bad market? good riddance!

3 Likes

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta by babyfaceafrica: 8:35pm On Mar 20, 2019
Alexrayz:

Funny guys coming and castigate him we all have come across some lady that permit me to say have that button on u just can't explain their influence there is no strong man wen it come to things of the heart have seen some cold hard strong men that turn to water on the feet of some lady yes probably some become emotionless after the relationship must have ended but still it wrong to be pointing fingers this might just been his mumu button on ....if u say it bullshit I say u lucky not to have come across that one in same frequency as u otherwise u do worst
nothing like love!!

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta by ajayiopy: 8:36pm On Mar 20, 2019
made4naijamusic:
A boy was, today, stopped from stabbing himself to death as a result of heartbreak in Delta State.

The boy had gone to the Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe, to try to win back his girl, only to be told off again.

Unable to handle the rejection, he brought out a bottle, broke it and started stabbing himself. .

However, what could have led to suicide, was prevented, as passersby overpowered him and wrestled the shards of bottle from him.

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/boy-stopped-from-killing-himself-after-being-dumped-by-his-girlfriend/

When emotions becloud your sense of reasoning.
For such a reason like this, I don't fall in love.once I just know that you are playing smart, I just give you red card
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta by Organs(m): 8:37pm On Mar 20, 2019
SirLakes:
Those who stopped him are insane undecided

You guys see someone troubled like this and you are saying rubbish. Habba, that's not fair oh. You should stop any harm to self, its humanity at its best.
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta by hammerFC: 8:39pm On Mar 20, 2019
We dont love dem hoes...

#TEAMSELFLOVE

3 Likes

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta by israelmao(m): 8:42pm On Mar 20, 2019
If you get turned down or being told off by the one you love move on God's love is greater than man's or woman's love.
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta by Advancedman(m): 8:43pm On Mar 20, 2019
Kill all that prevented himin his place.
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta by months: 8:45pm On Mar 20, 2019
Nairaland boyz wicked gan.
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta by City001: 8:47pm On Mar 20, 2019
Nawa oooo, Instead of him to just Carry rope enter inside Bush or him room just do the tin one time.
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta by letusbepieces: 8:48pm On Mar 20, 2019
City001:
Nawa oooo, Instead of him to just Carry rope enter inside Bush or him room just do the tin one time.

His death will mean one less idiot around.

At least, before them bury am, guys way sabi go sample the thing, dat sent him to join his ancestors.

Those way know, know o
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta by nelklyn(m): 8:54pm On Mar 20, 2019
The girl p*ssy na gold?
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta by Champagnegold: 9:04pm On Mar 20, 2019
why stopping him na cause if the girl sef marry am na so him go kill her one day

a psycho in nature.
pls let him jor
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta by festusfeezy(m): 9:06pm On Mar 20, 2019
Damfostopper:
just because of pvssy

Wet full everywhere
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta by Champagnegold: 9:07pm On Mar 20, 2019
why stopping him na cause if the girl sef marry am na so him go kill her one day

a psycho in nature.
pls let him jor person wey no b ur wife, if you check am na she dey feed am
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta by hustla(m): 9:07pm On Mar 20, 2019
aywhy93:
This Guy try ooh... He even stabbed himself to the point that blood is coming out cheesy

The day I tried hurting myself over heart-break, the best I did was - finished a whole Bottle of Ponche and Slept off. grin

In the real sense, no partner is worth ending your life for..! lipsrsealed

Omo na one bottle of red wine I drink come mix small smirnoff Vodka

Na when I high I begin ff myself talk say omo this one no be life o, make i go double my hustle

The same girl don dey beg me for over 1 yr now wey she dey look like shiiit to me smh

No girl is worth killing yourself Over bro.. Them many wey fine pass am for street with less stress

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta by letusbepieces: 9:08pm On Mar 20, 2019
Damfostopper:
just because of pvssy

the guy come dey form Romeo.

Just pussy, he wont even last 5mins inside, plus might be infected.

Throw away his whole life. wtf

5 Likes

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta by nextstep(m): 9:13pm On Mar 20, 2019
Sigh... what a stupid thing to do. And especially poignant because that's the type of loser the girl doesn't want to be associated with. He doubly justified her reasons for rejecting his dumb ass.
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta by Timisamd(m): 9:14pm On Mar 20, 2019
Advancedman:
Kill all that prevented himin his place.
and point a riffle at your testes
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta by luluosas(m): 9:19pm On Mar 20, 2019
Foolish man. He would have died. Idiot
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta by uuzba(m): 9:21pm On Mar 20, 2019
tsinzu:
They should allow him kill himself, he is of no use to humanity
You are a good councillor for succide victims abi?
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta by Godpunishhaters: 9:22pm On Mar 20, 2019
Just the perfect thread n comments especially i was hoping to stumble upon after several break-up threats from my girlfriend.. I feel much better now,let me go to ubunja's thread n contn.thanks everyone
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta by uuzba(m): 9:25pm On Mar 20, 2019
aywhy93:
This Guy try ooh... He even stabbed himself to the point that blood is coming out cheesy

The day I tried hurting myself over heart-break, the best I did was - finished a whole Bottle of Ponche and Slept off. grin

In the real sense, no partner is worth ending your life for..! lipsrsealed
Hope all is well and you have a good purpose in life.
God loves you. Stay close to Him.
Since the world began, there have been billions and billions of human beings created by God. And round about now, one of them is You.
God knows why he created you.

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 20, 2019
tsinzu:
Because you were the one who created him.
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 20, 2019
tsinzu:
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta by DabuIIIT: 9:33pm On Mar 20, 2019
They should have allowed the Ode to continue.

Some guys are just dkheadz
angry
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta by Toseenlove: 9:37pm On Mar 20, 2019
Which kind people dey this Zoo sef ehn. I don't think Nigeria as a whole will get It right 5000Years from now.
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta by Akabuking: 9:37pm On Mar 20, 2019
is her pussy gold plated?
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta by Brightest04(m): 9:45pm On Mar 20, 2019
Iam angry with those people who prevented him from killing himself.They should have allowed him to finish the job.
One girl says he doesn't want you and you want to kill yourself, you forgot that there are a thousand and one others out there dying to have you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zambian Lady Burns Down The House After Her Husband Impregnated Another Lady / Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta / Two Killed In Bonny As Cult Groups Clash In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.