Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,805 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta (32796 Views)

Man Attempts Suicide After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Kano (Photos) / Man Attempts To Cut Off Woman's Breast For Ritual In Anambra (Graphic Photo) / Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta by Martinez39(m): 8:12pm On Mar 20, 2019
Oh Lord of pringles.

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta by dapadawee: 8:12pm On Mar 20, 2019
made4naijamusic:
A boy was, today, stopped from stabbing himself to death as a result of heartbreak in Delta State.

The boy had gone to the Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe, to try to win back his girl, only to be told off again.

Unable to handle the rejection, he brought out a bottle, broke it and started stabbing himself. .

However, what could have led to suicide, was prevented, as passersby overpowered him and wrestled the shards of bottle from him.

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/boy-stopped-from-killing-himself-after-being-dumped-by-his-girlfriend/

thank God o
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta by Josephilemona(m): 8:14pm On Mar 20, 2019
mumu, ode, God just delivered you from severe danger, instead of you to sing and praise God just like Dino melaye did, you want to commit succide, abeg relocate to Jos plateau state, so I can help you with numerous babes, cause dey yakpa here like agric tomatoes. my brother they are not worth the succide.
Remind me for transportation fare

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta by bluefilm: 8:14pm On Mar 20, 2019
Stupid boy.

Just because of one stinking pussy like dat abi?

Tufiakwa.

Meanwhile...

Abeg who else read and enjoyed the book The Passport of Mallam Ilia?
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta by dapadawee: 8:14pm On Mar 20, 2019
made4naijamusic:
A boy was, today, stopped from stabbing himself to death as a result of heartbreak in Delta State.

The boy had gone to the Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe, to try to win back his girl, only to be told off again.

Unable to handle the rejection, he brought out a bottle, broke it and started stabbing himself. .

However, what could have led to suicide, was prevented, as passersby overpowered him and wrestled the shards of bottle from him.

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/boy-stopped-from-killing-himself-after-being-dumped-by-his-girlfriend/

thank God we did not loss another ibo fool
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta by IkemChris(m): 8:14pm On Mar 20, 2019
Don't know why people won't just mind their business! He wants to die is it their own die? They should let him go naa abi them no want make we reduce for nija again?

2 Likes

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta by tomtos88(m): 8:15pm On Mar 20, 2019
naijjaman:
Nigerians are really good people. Regardless!! cheesy

Yes, truly
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta by franchasng: 8:15pm On Mar 20, 2019
Na wa o, seems Nigerian guys are becoming too weak and possessed with women issue angry

Or is it the hard economy that is turning Nigerian guys to woman wrappers I am not just understanding at all, of all the hot ladies that full everywhere praying for a man (slim, fat, plumpy, chubby, bonny, sumptuous, sexy, masculine, hairy, dry fish, bonga fish, tomota Jos lol, just name it), and u waste your precious life others are spending their last dime to save just because a lady you call lover left you, hmm undecided

Guys listen, I understand sometimes what hurt guys most when their girlfriends leave them is not just the emotional love, its all about the financial, material and gifts you have invested in her for years or months and that is why as s guy never you spend more than you can dash to a stranger on a girlfriend no matter how rich you are.

Spend what you can laugh over if she decides to cheat or leave and whenever she leaves you, you won't even feel it.

Don't empty your pocket or bank account trying to please any girlfriend or lover, don't even do it for your wife, take care of your wife, shower her with gifts and money if you can afford it very well but never you spend your major savings or income on any woman except your mother and kids.

2 Likes

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta by asawanathegreat(m): 8:16pm On Mar 20, 2019
Foolish boy, Y Dem dey even hold am? Make em kill himself nah.
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta by okayman4real(m): 8:16pm On Mar 20, 2019
Damfostopper:
just because of pvssy
no be lie grin
Damfostopper:
just because of pvssy
no be lie
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta by castrol180(m): 8:16pm On Mar 20, 2019
Lazy youth
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta by ZUKKYY(m): 8:16pm On Mar 20, 2019
because of love abi ����
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta by jaxxy(m): 8:16pm On Mar 20, 2019
I Feel like saying “see mumu” Bt let me just say he lacks understanding. Foolish boy
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 20, 2019
Emotionally unstable kids this days are jumping into relationships ,what do we expect?
Dude should be thinking of how to be a blessing to his family and the asshole wants to bottle his heart over a girl who is dicking another guy, low self esteem matas, SMH
sad anyway I hope he gets the help he needs and for now, he should stay away from p*rn and girls and drug, if he doesn't he will find a way to end his life.
What a sad and ignorant young man.

2 Likes

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:18pm On Mar 20, 2019
Nwanne any time you feel down bcus of ur babe strange attitude towards you just play this track by kiss Daniel ft davido one ticket.... So much motivation
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta by Fourwinds: 8:19pm On Mar 20, 2019
Slimsly100:
Don't know what to say anymore. Tired all the bad news that's been coming from Delta since about two weeks now.
Oro won su mi jare undecided
kai....the guy suppose donate himself to ritualists.... At least he won't be a waste
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta by fredoooooo: 8:19pm On Mar 20, 2019
Of all the whole problem on earth , this mugu want to kill himself because of a woman ... in the next few years he will thank all the people that save his life .. More pussy to your dic Nigga grin
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta by Martinez39(m): 8:19pm On Mar 20, 2019
Imarnuel10:
Trust Nigerians. treat someone who clearly needs help like a criminal. they'll drive him closer to suicide after that treatment
Exactly. This is the country were suicidal people are treated like villains and those who attempt suicide are thrown in prison instead of given the help they need. In as much as I am not in support of the guy's foolish action but disgracing him and dragging him like a criminal is barbaric.

2 Likes

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 20, 2019
lol...if you are my girlfriend and I call you two times you don't pick, I won't call again and if after that day you don't call back, I delete your number and block you and if you call with another number I will keep blocking till you run of new numbers to call me. It's that simple

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta by bigcasava1(m): 8:22pm On Mar 20, 2019
Mumu!
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta by PotatoSalad(m): 8:24pm On Mar 20, 2019
The day my gf told me she was cheating on me, I was like, "that's aight" and left her.
Won't kill myself for anybody
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta by Weedhustler: 8:26pm On Mar 20, 2019
Make better thunder fire him prick for dia, Toto wey full everywhere .
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta by hammerFC: 8:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
I AM TIRED OF WEAK ASS NIGGAS DIEING OVER PUSSY THAT DONT BELONG TO THEM.

IF THE PUSSY IS YOURS, SHE WILL ENTER TRANSPORT FOR 8 HOURS, JUST TO DELIVERTHAT PUSSY TO U.

AND STILL BEG TO BE YOUR MAINCHICK. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

OFCOURSE, U CAN DECLINE PROMOTION REQUEST.

2 Likes

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta by Smartgunna: 8:28pm On Mar 20, 2019
post=76835330:

Gosh!
Who stopped this foolish BOY ?!
He is a NATIONAL DISGRACE to real guys out there!
They should kindly lock him up in a room, full of sharp knives, dane guns, sniper, a ceiling fan and a rope for 24 hours, with a dozen pictures of the girlfriend please!
Spit on him!!

Mehhhn. You no just get chills. You should write a horror movie. Lollllz

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta by Jman06(m): 8:29pm On Mar 20, 2019
sassiemyk:

Trust me you knw nothing about emotional problems and love. Most of the patients I treat are crazy as a result of emotional trauma.
Don't mind all these guys forming macho here! Many of them have done worse things when in such emotional state.

Maybe the guy in question is just having that experience for the first time, hence the extreme reaction. We all have experienced heartbreaks and have learnt from them.

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta by Slimsly100(f): 8:29pm On Mar 20, 2019
Fourwinds:
kai....the guy suppose donate himself to ritualists.... At least he won't be a waste

grin
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta by Ziel20: 8:30pm On Mar 20, 2019
Me? If I cry for you check that tears well, no fake not to talk of killing myself for woman.
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta by skales67(m): 8:31pm On Mar 20, 2019
Slimsly100:
Don't know what to say anymore. Tired all the bad news that's been coming from Delta since about two weeks now.
Oro won su mi jare undecided

Welcome to Delta!

My Delta, my delta

All hail the Road Master!
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta by silasely(m): 8:31pm On Mar 20, 2019
After ur death.....zanku continues to move up and down with sweet speaking tongue centea...ri..baya baya bayaaaaaaaaaa ba ba bayaeell.. D water is out...
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta by MissRaine69(f): 8:31pm On Mar 20, 2019
Ladies you have seen his face ..if he approaches you run, run fast and far.
He is the “ if I can’t have you, no one can sort of man!”
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta by Alexrayz(m): 8:32pm On Mar 20, 2019
post=76835330:

Gosh!
Who stopped this foolish BOY ?!
He is a NATIONAL DISGRACE to real guys out there!
They should kindly lock him up in a room, full of sharp knives, dane guns, snipers, a celing fan and a rope for 24 hours, with a dozen pictures of the girlfriend please!
Spit on him!!

Funny guys coming and castigate him we all have come across some lady that permit me to say have that button on u just can't explain their influence there is no strong man wen it come to things of the heart have seen some cold hard strong men that turn to water on the feet of some lady yes probably some become emotionless after the relationship must have ended but still it wrong to be pointing fingers this might just been his mumu button on ....if u say it bullshit I say u lucky not to have come across that one in same frequency as u otherwise u do worst
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Delta by Oritsewhandey(m): 8:33pm On Mar 20, 2019
Zeezxo:
what did you mean by that
His grill is getting burnt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zambian Lady Burns Down The House After Her Husband Impregnated Another Lady / Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta / Two Killed In Bonny As Cult Groups Clash In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.