Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,657 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Ruggedman Reacts After Woman Accuses Him Of Scamming Her - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruggedman Reacts After Woman Accuses Him Of Scamming Her (16252 Views)

Ruggedman Reacts As Kemi Olunloyo Accuses Him Of Snitching On Naira Marley / Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' / Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Ruggedman Reacts After Woman Accuses Him Of Scamming Her by nosiebaba(m): 7:20am On Mar 21, 2019
IGrey:

Nigerians are the most ungrateful people, they will praise you and still insult you... Cos he's not in the limelight again means he's doing something illegal to make money... He has his own clothing line by the way, and some ppl know what it means to invest cos they know they can never always reamain in the limelight.. So be for saying trash about a man get your facts right.. Stupid idiots... If na you bro be ruggedman shey u go dey talk that kin rubbish
If you know how to read you would have seen looking at it from another angle and if you are not myopic you would have seen I didn't mention ruggedman in my post. What I have said is the truth many celebrities are being accused of fraud from dammy krane to Williams uchemba etc so bro you need to get your facts right.
Re: Ruggedman Reacts After Woman Accuses Him Of Scamming Her by nosiebaba(m): 7:22am On Mar 21, 2019
thinkdip:

You can never know how they make more money, because you don't understand how to turn small money to large finance freedom. People like you think poor and believe nobody can be rich except they fraud.

Your president is a case study
You that knows how to turn small money to large financial freedom congratulations to you and the community you are feeding.
Re: Ruggedman Reacts After Woman Accuses Him Of Scamming Her by Carlyboi(m): 9:48am On Mar 21, 2019
Dannys85:

I sincerely shed tears the day dagrin died.The guy was good.THANKGOD ft Omawunmi is part of my morning devotion.
I am a big rap fan especially real rap music but still dagrin would be in my fave Top 10 of all time even top 7 is ceo album still remains my fave rap album in Nigeria I love that M.I.s talk bout it too that’s a dope album too everything bout ceo makes sense the beats and production,content,composition and direction,features amazing or let me say perfect and precise!Dagrin understands music and the concept of making an album in holla he said shey mi no pharaoh to wa ninu bible a be mi ni Adam to lo feyin Ka apple e fimile Lorun emi omo olorun lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Money, Infidelity Destroy Marriages In Nollywood / D'banj To Perform At Global Citizen Festival, Says It's On Us To End Poverty / Glam Photos From The African Movie Academy Awards (AMAA)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.