Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku (76802 Views)

APC Hell-bent On One Party State: Atiku Canvasses Merger Of Political Parties / Pictures From PDP Grand Finale Campaign In Lokoja, Kogi State. Atiku Spotted / Presidential Poll: Abuja Can’t Be 37th State, Atiku, Obi Tell Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:51pm On Mar 30, 2019
chris51:
Atiku, are you INEC?
Since you have the money, our money, good you share it for lawyers.

I believe that Atiku is talking about online voting.

I am neutral as far as the election is concerned but I strongly believe that there is no way that Atiku would defeat Buhari in the

North.
You are 100% right sis.
Thanks for your non-partial comment.
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by forexprophet(m): 5:15pm On Mar 30, 2019
Which mumu you be sef....didn't you read the post above yours.......?

Mynd44:
Every time the PDP mentions "server" I get confused.

1. There was no electronic voting

2. Collation was done manually and transmitted manually hence no server was involved

3. The results have not even been uploaded to INEC's website so it is on? Paper.

4. Calculation was done via pencil, biro and calculators.

So

1. How did the PDP come up with this allegation of INEC server?

2. How did they even get access to the "server" sef?
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by forexprophet(m): 5:17pm On Mar 30, 2019
READ THIS.....

Ratello:
It is gradually becoming interesting.... cheesy grin Buhari and his goons are about to be dispatched to the jungle of Daura.

To those who are still confused on how Atiku arrived at these figures, you must understand that there was a hand held device like a POS Machine that is connected directly to INEC server given to each INEC Collation Officers with the specific instructions that after the final results declared by the Collation Officer at each polling Unit, he or she is to key in those figures as it applies to each party contending and automatically it gets stored in the system and cannot be altered and at the collation centre from the polling Units, what had been stored already on that hand held device from every available polling units in that Ward are finally sent to INEC''s server which cannot be tampered with. I hope you got the whole picture now!
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by GenSpecifics: 10:49am On Jun 14, 2019
Neoteny:

Russian hackers

Atiku is so desperate he's ready to clutch at anything, including buying out the INEC IT team or having hackers attack the server if it's online.

It's ludicrous to think the purported server is anymore credible than result sheets straight from wards signed off by all party agents.

I also wonder why the other 70+ parties are not making as much noise about rigging and corruption as PDP is.

Atiku knows this is his last chance and will not stop trying to discredit the results.

I thought INEC does not have a server
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by Mack5ive: 11:27am On Jun 14, 2019
This people are truly very funny, the electoral act of 2015 forbades electronic transfer of results, even if they want to argue about inec server issues yes inec might have their servers and the servers might contain the entire details of registered voters and would have also been used to authenticate valid voters before they vote but have they forgotten that that is were it stops that the elections were conducted with manual papers and dropped into physical boxes that was visible for all to see and results counted and collated and entered into the electoral forms that we heard such as ec forms and signed by each of the party agents and copies made available to each of these party agents and a copy forwarded to collation centres both at the local government to state and finally at inec headquarters for aggregation of results as permitted by the law, so instead of Atiku and pdp to be talking about inec server they should have come up with a true and verified copy of their own ec forms which they would have through forensic examinations with inecs own forms proved beyond any doubt their points.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Sacked Imo Civil Servants Kneel Down To Beg Governor Ihedioha (Photos) / Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) / EFCC Arrests Abdulgafar Ayinla, Kwara Lawmaker-elect, Disgracefully Parades Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.