Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku (76785 Views)

APC Hell-bent On One Party State: Atiku Canvasses Merger Of Political Parties / Pictures From PDP Grand Finale Campaign In Lokoja, Kogi State. Atiku Spotted / Presidential Poll: Abuja Can’t Be 37th State, Atiku, Obi Tell Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 21, 2019
Mynd44:
Every time the PDP mentions "server" I get confused.

1. There was no electronic voting

2. Collation was done manually and transmitted manually hence no server was involved

3. The results have not even been uploaded to INEC's website so it is on? Paper.

4. Calculation was done via pencil, biro and calculators.

So

1. How did the PDP come up with this allegation of INEC server?

2. How did they even get access to the "server" sef?

My brother the thing tire me o. Atiku and server.... does it mean he hacked into INEC servers or system? Does card reader collate results, or send details of votes via server?

Atiku is suffering from depression due to iberiberism chapter 1 vs 2.

He didn't even challenge the results on paper he is speaking of server. Abi na those INEC ad hoc staff dey transmit the votes via server...... I am not understanding Atiku anymore

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by mfm04622: 8:11am On Mar 21, 2019
Ratello:
It is gradually becoming interesting.... cheesy grin Buhari and his goons are about to be dispatched to the jungle of Daura.

To those who are still confused on how Atiku arrived at these figures, you must understand that there was a hand held device like a POS Machine that is connected directly to INEC server given to each INEC Collation Officers with the specific instructions that after the final results declared by the Collation Officer at each polling Unit, he or she is to key in those figures as it applies to each party contending and automatically it gets stored in the system and cannot be altered and at the collation centre from the polling Units, what had been stored already on that hand held device from every available polling units in that Ward are finally sent to INEC''s server which cannot be tampered with. I hope you got the whole picture now!

Stop lying!

Nothing if such happened! This was what Saraki and PDP wanted in the last electoral bill passed by the Senate, however Buhari withheld his approval. So it was used! Atiku should provide results from each polling unit that PDP agents signed and add them up if he truly won

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by mfm04622: 8:13am On Mar 21, 2019
slawomir:
But wait o oooo

How about the smart card readers that have been programmed to start at exactly 8am on election day. What about its communication with the head quarter after its successful verification and authentication

The ballot papers issued is equal to the number of registered voters at that polling unit or voting point. The number of verified voters by smart card reader must equal to the number of ballot papers used. Which means ballot papers used must not be more than the ones verified by smart card reader but smart card reader verified can be more than ballot papers used

The card reader will send record of accreditation and authentication to the server once close-v button is pressed.
So which means the record of every thing should be with inec server

Anyway ! what do I know
am just talking as an Apo 2 i was shortlisted for in Benin city

Make i go drink beer dey wait for the judgement
Our next president must be alhaji atiku aguero abubakar
INEC servers will have number of accredited voters but not who the voters voted for

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by spartan117(m): 8:14am On Mar 21, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Bro, how will they cross check? when polling unit results don't make it to inec in Abuja, but local government results!
That's what I've been trying to explain . The polling unit results are transmitted straight to Abuja electronically via the card reader. It's the manual result that goes through local government and then state collation centers before being transmitted to Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by Iamgrey5(m): 8:17am On Mar 21, 2019
spartan117:

That's what I've been trying to explain . The polling unit results are transmitted straight to Abuja electronically via the card reader. It's the manual result that goes through local government and then state collation centers before being transmitted to Abuja.
Polling unit results sheet don't get to Abuja

Who will then crosscheck that you entered the accurate numbers?

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by Neoteny(m): 8:18am On Mar 21, 2019
Mynd44:

2. Collation was done manually and transmitted manually hence no server was involved

3. The results have not even been uploaded to INEC's website so it is on? Paper.

So

Russian hackers

Atiku is so desperate he's ready to clutch at anything, including buying out the INEC IT team or having hackers attack the server if it's online.

It's ludicrous to think the purported server is anymore credible than result sheets straight from wards signed off by all party agents.

I also wonder why the other 70+ parties are not making as much noise about rigging and corruption as PDP is.

Atiku knows this is his last chance and will not stop trying to discredit the results.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by Neoteny(m): 8:20am On Mar 21, 2019
MxreR:
There's no doubt that Atiku actually won. Supreme Court shall correct this anomaly. No court can rule otherwise on this case because evidence of rigging are mountainous.

Clearly you've never seen mountains
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by nwadiuko1(m): 8:23am On Mar 21, 2019
Mynd44:

So

you are very ignorant, there is e-collation from every polling unit across the country, and the information from the card readers are sent directly to the inec data base..... immediately after the elections

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by Ayodelejohn2018(m): 8:24am On Mar 21, 2019
If u believe say HI if u don't say NAY
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by AHCB: 8:40am On Mar 21, 2019
Ratello:
It is gradually becoming interesting.... cheesy grin Buhari and his goons are about to be dispatched to the jungle of Daura.

To those who are still confused on how Atiku arrived at these figures, you must understand that there was a hand held device like a POS Machine that is connected directly to INEC server given to each INEC Collation Officers with the specific instructions that after the final results declared by the Collation Officer at each polling Unit, he or she is to key in those figures as it applies to each party contending and automatically it gets stored in the system and cannot be altered and at the collation centre from the polling Units, what had been stored already on that hand held device from every available polling units in that Ward are finally sent to INEC''s server which cannot be tampered with. I hope you got the whole picture now!
so you think those who manipulated the result, are stupid enough to manipulate it on INEC paper and punch the original result into INEC server?

Also, how did Atiku get access to INEC server if you what you say is true?
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by henrolevra: 8:46am On Mar 21, 2019
Mynd44:

So

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by Edifyer: 8:51am On Mar 21, 2019
Biglittlelois:
If this results is true then Pdp has a good case ahead, we are watching.

That means the election was conducted between only atiku and Buhari.. Look at Katsina and taraba results for example, Buhari’s Votes plus Atiku's votes is equal to Total number of Accredited voters,, other. Parties didn't get a single vote.. Chai PDP and Atiku are confused
Not only that, it’s the only election in ancient and recent times that not a single vote was invalidated

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by henrolevra: 8:52am On Mar 21, 2019
nwadiuko1:
you are very ignorant, there is e-collation from every polling unit across the country, and the information from the card readers are sent directly to the inec data base..... immediately after the elections
Tell them bro.
I served as a RATECH Officer and our duty is not only limited to card reader functionality. We were also giving an inec tablet called z-pad for e-collation. You are mandated to transmit all the results of each polling units assigned to you to inec server.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by mrkings84(m): 8:55am On Mar 21, 2019
The questions some people are asking here on what brought server into the election is a clear indication that many polling units (probably in the north where buhari rigged) didn't use the card readers.
Cos if they did used the card readers they would have known that only the card readers alone is enough to bring server to the system.
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by Masterk2019: 9:00am On Mar 21, 2019
see action film
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by GoodGovernance: 9:02am On Mar 21, 2019
Edifyer:

That means the election was conducted between only atiku and Buhari.. Look at Katsina and taraba results for example, Buhari’s Votes plus Atiku's votes is equal to Total number of Accredited voters,, other. Parties didn't get a single vote.. Chai PDP and Atiku are confused
Not only that, it’s the only election in ancient and recent times that not a single vote was invalidated

Your head correct well well
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by cupid4ig(m): 9:08am On Mar 21, 2019
Mynd44:

So

maybe you should ask first before fooling urself. On the card reader there are 2 important apps one is called close V and the second one is called E-collation. Close V is used after the the election. Once it’s pressed the card reader can not do anything again like accreditation or authentication of fingerprints or card readers. This is done by 2pm nation wide. E-collation once the ballot papers has bn counted at the polling units each APO1 and POs will go to the e collation they will be giving a password from RAC. they login and key in each party votes. The result is sent straight to inec server. So yes inec server exist and that where Apc will fail. The only way is inec to crash their sever but u know what that means. Guilty

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by GoodGovernance: 9:12am On Mar 21, 2019
In Ondo State,the home state of Sowore,according to Atiku grin:

Buhari 366,436

Atiku 451,779

Sowore 0

Others 0

All accredited voters of 818,215 voted only for Buhari and Atiku grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sowore and his family members voted for Atiku or Buhari grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nationwide,All accredited voters, voted for only Atiku and Buhari grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Atiku is too desperate to be the president of Nigeria.

What a shame!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by cupid4ig(m): 9:13am On Mar 21, 2019
Neoteny:

Russian hackers

Atiku is so desperate he's ready to clutch at anything, including buying out the INEC IT team or having hackers attack the server if it's online.

It's ludicrous to think the purported server is anymore credible than result sheets straight from wards signed off by all party agents.

I also wonder why the other 70+ parties are not making as much noise about rigging and corruption as PDP is.

Atiku knows this is his last chance and will not stop trying to discredit the results.

the way u people display ur ignorance in public space is so glaring. When u don’t know something just be quite instead of disgracing urself. There is e collation where each party individual votes are entered and sent to inec server. U will be given a password and username to log in from rac before hitting the polling units. Get educated. E collation is done at the polling units after the results has bn announced.
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by cupid4ig(m): 9:26am On Mar 21, 2019
mfm04622:

Stop lying!

Nothing if such happened! This was what Saraki and PDP wanted in the last electoral bill passed by the Senate, however Buhari withheld his approval. So it was used! Atiku should provide results from each polling unit that PDP agents signed and add them up if he truly won
ignorance is really a disease
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by GEEBITE: 9:28am On Mar 21, 2019
Why do you think he is on a high moral ground or adept with requisite knowledge on all issues, just because he is made a moderator on a blogsite?
Biglittlelois:

I expected you to be better than this,

Pdp has access to their server cos the court granted him access,

If the collation of results was done on paper, won't it be updated in their system for posterity's sake

It's just like in some schools, the teacher marks exams with pen on paper, won't it be updated on in the school's system for future reference

You are better than this Mynd44 undecided
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by marv1: 9:29am On Mar 21, 2019
Mynd44:

So

PDP and lies are 5 and 6.
So terrible..
That's why I hate them.
Look at the whole lies Fayose of my state has been telling since he assumed office. Where is he today ??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by emmy4life02(m): 9:45am On Mar 21, 2019
Mynd44:

So

Are u sure u are in Nigeria? because i was a poling officer @ Gidan dali Wababe ward Dange Shuni LGA Sokoto state were PDP won APC outrightly in my poling unit. I personaly transitted my result to INEC via my Smart card reader(SCR). Card reader is the only means of accriditation, there is no manuel voting in any of the poling unit here in Sokoto. Party scores are sent to INEC after collation of result.
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by Aboksman(m): 9:59am On Mar 21, 2019
Try to add the votes scored by APC and PDP on Abia state, you would find out that, it is more than the number of accredited voters. Are we saying the remaining political parties got zero.
Ratello:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by fkj950ax(m): 10:02am On Mar 21, 2019
Mynd44:

So

The PVC Reader is not a standalone unit, but connected to a server. That is why the INEC official at the Polling Booth holds the card to the scanner under the card reader.
The INEC Servers captured the accredited voters and that I believe is the data ''online" in the servers.
The results might have been uploaded to the INEC database, but not accessible front end (website), which is what PDP and Atiku asked for access and the Courts granted.

I cannot answer the rest of your questions, but that is the "server" mystery you alluded to
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by CoolAmbience(m): 10:19am On Mar 21, 2019
Ratello:

Day dreamer!

Who is Atiku? A candidate or INEC?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by wideawaken01: 10:23am On Mar 21, 2019
olatunyemi:

Immediately I saw Kwara result, I know Atiku is suffering from post defeat traumatic disorder. I was not present in other states but for Kwara, we want re run and Atiku would not have 5000 votes. He was not only disliked, associating with Saraki is another blow for him

Exaggerating is not good. Even the Saraki that is the culprit what was the margin that defeated him? What makes you think Atiku cant get this figure in kwara ?

Even Saraki was voted for by thousands of his constituency people. He lost but not poorly.

Visit the results and learn again
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by trinity11(m): 10:29am On Mar 21, 2019
Mynd44:

So

Very good, Then which server was APC referring to when they accuses PDP of hacking?
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by imam07: 10:33am On Mar 21, 2019
BrownRoofRep:

The only stupidity here is you asking 'INEC will upload figure for PDP'.
Inec will likely do it for records sake.
The card reader should be doing such thing, again, I really cannot understand why you lots think a multi billion naira INEC cannot upload vote details on their servers.

for your mind will card reader indicate which party I voted for? Card reader is for accreditations and most card did not even work perfectly during the election. So put the card reader aside. Secondly inec is more wiser than any of u thinking inec will upload anything that will later implicate them. Atiku is only implicating himself on this and you all ibos are shouting as if he is doing the right thing. You all shouted more than this b4 the election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by Neoteny(m): 10:33am On Mar 21, 2019
cupid4ig:
the way u people display ur ignorance in public space is so glaring. When u don’t know something just be quite instead of disgracing urself. There is e collation where each party individual votes are entered and sent to inec server. U will be given a password and username to log in from rac before hitting the polling units. Get educated. E collation is done at the polling units after the results has bn announced.

"Get educated"

Nuff said

"Electronic collation is done at the polling units AFTER the results have been announced"

Read that back slowly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by GoodGovernance: 10:34am On Mar 21, 2019
henrolevra:
Tell them bro.
I served as a RATECH Officer and our duty is not only limited to card reader functionality. We were also giving an inec tablet called z-pad for e-collation. You are mandated to transmit all the results of each polling units assigned to you to inec server.

And so people voted for only Atiku and Buhari in your polling unit?No invalid votes abi?

Or can't you see the ridiculous claim of Atiku??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by tical(m): 11:06am On Mar 21, 2019
Mynd44:

So

So you wished they never had access to the results right. Atiku's wealth gives him access to everything. You can't play a man of his status like a newbie in politics.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) / Meet Oloriegbe, The Medical Doctor Who ‘Drowned’ Saraki / Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.