Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku (76788 Views)

APC Hell-bent On One Party State: Atiku Canvasses Merger Of Political Parties / Pictures From PDP Grand Finale Campaign In Lokoja, Kogi State. Atiku Spotted / Presidential Poll: Abuja Can’t Be 37th State, Atiku, Obi Tell Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by michoim(m): 6:04am On Mar 21, 2019
Mynd44:
Every time the PDP mentions "server" I get confused.

1. There was no electronic voting

2. Collation was done manually and transmitted manually hence no server was involved

3. The results have not even been uploaded to INEC's website so it is on? Paper.

4. Calculation was done via pencil, biro and calculators.

So

1. How did the PDP come up with this allegation of INEC server?

2. How did they even get access to the "server" sef?
My brother I tire for this evil people evil party lying PDP
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by johnny4u2(m): 6:05am On Mar 21, 2019
Has anybody tried to compare the said total number of voters to the sum of votes recorded bu Atiku and Buhari? The totals are the same for about 5 states I did the summation for. So what happens to voters recorded by other candidates and the voided ones?

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by BafanaBafana: 6:09am On Mar 21, 2019
erico2k2:

ANything you can do with your Samsung Tab.
With smart card reader?
Issokay.
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by Nobody: 6:11am On Mar 21, 2019
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by kayjay69(m): 6:30am On Mar 21, 2019
I hope those figures are genuine and I hope what you have said is true really cos we both know APC (or any incumbent party for that matter, cos the real problem here isn't APC it's the system we have) will stop at nothing to scuttle this process in court. If all you have said checks out then by all means I would love to see PDP win through the courts. It will atleast show our judicial system can still function and ultimately it will remind our classless politicians that indeed power does belong to the people.
I really hope the truth prevails in this matter.

Ratello:
It is gradually becoming interesting.... cheesy grin Buhari and his goons are about to be dispatched to the jungle of Daura.

To those who are still confused on how Atiku arrived at these figures, you must understand that there was a hand held device like a POS Machine that is connected directly to INEC server given to each INEC Collation Officers with the specific instructions that after the final results declared by the Collation Officer at each polling Unit, he or she is to key in those figures as it applies to each party contending and automatically it gets stored in the system and cannot be altered and at the collation centre from the polling Units, what had been stored already on that hand held device from every available polling units in that Ward are finally sent to INEC''s server which cannot be tampered with. I hope you got the whole picture now!
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by pawesome(m): 6:43am On Mar 21, 2019
Mynd44:

2. Collation was done manually and transmitted manually hence no server was involved

3. The results have not even been uploaded to INEC's website so it is on? Paper.

So

what do you think the card reader was for? There is a server where you go and download all the information from the card reader into.. Simple..and if Dia was manual reg,it still will be indicated in the server.. It's as simple as that
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by Nobody: 6:46am On Mar 21, 2019
Biglittlelois:

I expected you to be better than this,

Pdp has access to their server cos the court granted him access,

If the collation of results was done on paper, won't it be updated in their system for posterity's sake

It's just like in some schools, the teacher marks exams with pen on paper, won't it be updated on in the school's system for future reference

You are better than this Mynd44 undecided

Heading a post doesn't make one a leader or intelligent. I doubt most of them here actually voted.
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by Preator: 6:57am On Mar 21, 2019
MrCaesar:

card reader sends everything to INEC server after election. If you have been an ad-hoc staff recently, you will know.
Oh, you mean the card reader that failed woefully? You can't get that kind of figure from card reader as most of the vote came from manual accreditation. Plus those vastly thumbprinted by both parties.
By the way, card reader records accreditation, it didn't record how we voted. Unless the paper is electronic too.
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by Preator: 6:59am On Mar 21, 2019
panmunium:
so you now agree that Jonathan is a peaceful man while your dullard is a tyrant abi
"Our" not "my" or "your". I didn't vote for either of the two parties though. Bird of the same feathers
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by jadeliyi(m): 6:59am On Mar 21, 2019
This case will be a test of the nigeria judiciary .well recent happenings has shown its non independent
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by Sagemind(m): 7:04am On Mar 21, 2019
It's as if you just came back from Ghana?
Abeg ask people the functions of the SMART CARD READER.

Mynd44:

So

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by AkupeMBANO(m): 7:06am On Mar 21, 2019
midolian:
This man is SICK!
so as your pops
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by spartan117(m): 7:12am On Mar 21, 2019
Iamgrey5:
How will that be possible bruv

it is a card reader for God sake not a laptop

Please explain
There is a 'communicate' app on the card reader, I used this to send the results straight to Inec server.
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by Mitsurugi(m): 7:14am On Mar 21, 2019
post=76838860:
Lol cheesy.
Atiku oooo!! wink cheesy grin cheesy
A drowning man, clings to a straw! tongue

Atiku lawyers are already cursing and swearing for everyone that is advising Atiku not to go to court, they say they have to eat their share of our looted national treasury he is spending all around! cheesy wink
Odiegwu!!

Bro calm down. I know whenever you are robbed or defrauded you always let the perpetrators go. Odiegwu really! grin
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by Madas1986(m): 7:14am On Mar 21, 2019
Opinedecandid:
Buhari OLE Tinubu OLE Hell Rufai OLE Ameachi OLE Mamood OLE Lair Mohammed OLE Gandollars OLE
Who I don skip there, abeg, add una own.
opinedecandid OLE
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by Iamgrey5(m): 7:15am On Mar 21, 2019
spartan117:

There is a 'communicate' app on the card reader, I used this to send the results straight to Inec server.
You used it to send results to inec sever?

Yet. people were complaining about torn ballot paper.

By the way, you can't do that except the results sheet was an electronic one.

if you did, you just have entered a wrong figure
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by spartan117(m): 7:16am On Mar 21, 2019
otokx:

Sorry to bust your theory, yours truly was a consultant and trained both as SPO and collation officer which was my final posting, POs were specifically told their boundaries. Many results brought by presiding officers to collation centers were rejected because the accredited voters on those result sheets were far more than what was in the SCR. Its either you check and correct your mistakes using your EVR to tally with the number of accredited voters on the SCR or have the entire results rejected with a report made.

The funny part is that the party agents have already snapped the wrong result and sent to their party officials leading to more suspicion when the final results are announced.
Many presiding officers were unable to upload their polling unit results via the communicate app on the card reader due to bad internet connection. So in most cases the ractech officer simply transmitted themselves after the card reader was submitted to them as was the case in some polling units in my ward.

However it is the job of the presiding officer to do that according to the Inec manual that was shared to all ad-hoc staff.
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by Charly68: 7:17am On Mar 21, 2019
So it is true that this man hacked into INEC server ? The court will decide anyway
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by spartan117(m): 7:20am On Mar 21, 2019
Iamgrey5:
You used it to send results to inec sever?

Yet. people were complaining about torn ballot paper.

By the way, you can't do that except the results sheet was an electronic one.

if you did, you just have entered a wrong figure
I can't speak for other Presiding officers but theRe was no incident of torn ballot papers in my polling unit, I Electronically Uploaded the original result from the polling unit Via the card reader. If that result was changed at the collation center then all Inec has to do is crosscheck both results to see if they tally.
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by lexy2014: 7:23am On Mar 21, 2019
Topmaike007:
thank God you said he was,not he is still

What difference does it make? Or did buhari not "waste" his money in 2003,2007&2011?
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by Iamgrey5(m): 7:29am On Mar 21, 2019
spartan117:

I can't speak for other Presiding officers but theRe was no incident of torn ballot papers in my polling unit, I Electronically Uploaded the original result from the polling unit Via the card reader. If that result was changed at the collation center then all Inec has to do is crosscheck both results to see if they tally.
Which inec

Your collation was done at ward level, then to local government Level, then taken to state level and then transfered to to federal level

Who will then do the cross checking?

The ward, local government, state or federal?
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by olatunyemi(m): 7:29am On Mar 21, 2019
wideawaken01:
The presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Atiku Abubakar in the just-completed presidential election has given a breakdown of the number of votes he believed he scored in each of the 36 states of the federation and the Federal Capital Territory as opposed to that which was announced by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).

Mr Abubakar released the figures in his petition against the outcome of the election filed on Monday, which challenges the declaration of Muhammadu Buhari of the All Progressives Congress as the winner of the election.

On February 27, INEC declared that Mr Buhari won the election in 19 states with a total of 15,191,847 votes to defeat Mr Abubakar, who won the election in 18 states polling a total of 11,262,978 votes.

However, in this petition, Mr Abubakar claimed that the “true, actual and correct” results upon state by state computation pitched him as the winner in 21 states, excluding the results from Rivers State, which he said was not available on INEC’s server as at February 25, when the computation was made. He, thus, claims that Mr Buhari only won the election in 15 states.

Mr Abubakar said the “state to state computation” showed that he polled a total of 18,356,732 votes to defeat Mr Buhari whom he said scored 16,741,430 votes.

“The 1st Respondent wrongly and unlawfully credited the 2nd Respondent with votes which were not valid or lawful votes at various stages of the election, namely, at the polling units, the ward collating centres, local government collating centres and the State collating centres, with the result that the 2nd Respondent was wrongly returned when the said 2nd Respondent did not score majority of lawful votes,” he wrote.

“The Petitioners shall also call evidence of statisticians forensic examiners and finger-print experts at the hearing of the Petition to establish that the scores credited the 2nd Respondent were not the product of actual votes validly cast at the polling units. The Petitioners plead and shall rely on electronic video recordings, newspaper reports, photographs and photographic images of several infractions of the electoral process by the Respondents.

“The Petitioners plead, state and contend that from the data in the 1st Respondent’s Server, as between the 1st Petitioner and the 2nd Respondent, the true, actual and correct results upon a State to State computation are as reflected under the scores of the 1st Petitioner and the 2nd Respondent,” he added.

The APC has since reacted to Mr Abubakar’s petition saying he and the PDP were suffering from hallucinations after the election defeat.

“Judging by Atiku and PDP’s recent utterances and actions, it is now clear that they have slipped into severe depression and post-defeat hallucination that have left many Nigerians questioning their current state of mind,” the ruling party said in a statement on Wednesday.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/321303-presidential-election-the-real-number-of-votes-i-scored-in-each-state-atiku.html

Immediately I saw Kwara result, I know Atiku is suffering from post defeat traumatic disorder. I was not present in other states but for Kwara, we want re run and Atiku would not have 5000 votes. He was not only disliked, associating with Saraki is another blow for him

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by markbidex: 7:30am On Mar 21, 2019
ClearFlair:
See madness grin
When I said PDP was full of clowns people thought I was joking. cheesy
this result even took too long to be ready � atiku no try una for release this one before inec yeye wailer � when you busy dey share ur dollar dem no warn you
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by spartan117(m): 7:40am On Mar 21, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Which inec

Your collation was done at ward level, then to local government Level, then taken to state level and then transfered to to federal level

Who will then do the cross checking?

The ward, local government, state or federal?
That's manual collation you just explained.

Electronic collation is done from the polling unit straight to Inec headquarters Abuja.
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:42am On Mar 21, 2019
So he bought NItel? Please where can one find this information

naijaguy1234:
Alhaji, Nigerians have rejected you and PDP, just go away quietly and many thanks for pumping your stolen wealth on the court system. Mumu stoooopid man.
He has a job as a vice president to supervise sales of government assets only to buy them all for himself .

NITEL is an example.
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by Iamgrey5(m): 7:43am On Mar 21, 2019
spartan117:

That's manual collation you just explained.

Electronic collation is done from the polling unit straight to Inec headquarters Abuja.
Bro, how will they cross check? when polling unit results don't make it to inec in Abuja, but local government results!
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by PFRB: 7:56am On Mar 21, 2019
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by hush15: 7:59am On Mar 21, 2019
imam07:
card reader was as useless as anything in the last election. Don't bring in the issue of card reader in this to judge or u will fail.

but it was mandated by INEC so we can bring it to fore.
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by hush15: 8:00am On Mar 21, 2019
Harbioye:

Just think out loud; Do you think INEC will alter the results on paper and forget to alter the ones on their server?

Yes it possible. Its dealing with the urgent and going back to resolve the rest later. With my experience at the polling unit, those guys make mistake anyhow
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by adrusa: 8:03am On Mar 21, 2019
pchukwudi:
In other words, you are telling us that MANY of the original results that INEC announced at the polling units were useless? And such original results were corrected (changed) at the collation centers as opposed to canceling or rerunning the poling unit election? Wow! This is eye opening. You guys should keep it up. grin

Of course, it was an option. We could have cancelled every results where the corpers made simple arithmetic errors like having 1, 2, 3, 4 missing/extra votes, instead of working with them and party agents present at the collation centres to find the mistakes and correct them. If we had taken this route, the entire election would have been cancelled. Maybe when you become INEC chairman you will cancel elections because someone mistakenly omitted 1 vote scored by MAJA party and therefore could not balance his figures at the Collation Centre.
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by Honor10: 8:07am On Mar 21, 2019
Ratello:

This is where they keep getting it wrong forgetting that this year (2019) card readers were configured to serve dual purposes which are capturing of accredited voters and transmission of results in each polling units straight to INEC's server unlike the ones used in 2015 which was configured for just a singular purpose which is "accreditation of voters" and storing them in INEC's server. Thanks my brother for enlightening them.

u get sense so? u bliv this is result? over 2.5 million valid votes in Lagos? the no of valid votes in Abia is more than the accredited voters, excluding the cancelled votes and votes for other party, well, anything to make happy

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Meet Oloriegbe, The Medical Doctor Who ‘Drowned’ Saraki / Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called / Sacked Imo Civil Servants Kneel Down To Beg Governor Ihedioha (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.