Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku (76841 Views)

APC Hell-bent On One Party State: Atiku Canvasses Merger Of Political Parties / Pictures From PDP Grand Finale Campaign In Lokoja, Kogi State. Atiku Spotted / Presidential Poll: Abuja Can’t Be 37th State, Atiku, Obi Tell Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by pchukwudi: 11:26am On Mar 21, 2019
Okay, it has suddenly turned to "mistakenly omitting one vote" and no longer that "many results from polling units were useless"? Really? grin

adrusa:

Of course, it was an option. We could have cancelled every results where the corpers made simple arithmetic errors like having 1, 2, 3, 4 missing/extra votes, instead of working with them and party agents present at the collation centres to find the mistakes and correct them. If we had taken this route, the entire election would have been cancelled. Maybe when you become INEC chairman you will cancel elections because someone mistakenly omitted 1 vote scored by MAJA party and therefore could not balance his figures at the Collation Centre.
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by Duru009(m): 11:40am On Mar 21, 2019
this is the worst election in the history of Nigeria, the rigging was just toooooo obvious !!

Take it or leave it !
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by dayomike(m): 11:59am On Mar 21, 2019
GoodGovernance:
In Ondo State,the home state of Sowore,according to Atiku grin:

Buhari 366,436

Atiku 451,779

Sowore 0

Others 0

All accredited voters of 818,215 voted only for Buhari and Atiku grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sowore and his family members voted for Atiku or Buhari grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nationwide,All accredited voters, voted for only Atiku and Buhari grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Atiku is too desperate to be the president of Nigeria.

What a shame!

The most sensible reply on this thread. These pdp mofos has turned nairaland to dumpsite, simple computation is difficult for them to do. 33 states have no rejected votes and votes for other candidates except for buhari and atiku which can never be possible. The accredited votes equals the votes of buhari plus ➕ that of atiku Wonder shall never end

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by XYZ123: 12:03pm On Mar 21, 2019
GoodGovernance:

Buhari 366,436

Atiku 451,779

Sowore 0

Others 0

All accredited voters of 818,215 voted only for Buhari and Atiku grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sowore and his family members voted for Atiku or Buhari grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nationwide,All accredited voters, voted for only Atiku and Buhari grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What a shame!
Even sowore did not vote for himself grin grin grin
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by olatunyemi(m): 12:39pm On Mar 21, 2019
wideawaken01:

Exaggerating is not good. Even the Saraki that is the culprit what was the margin that defeated him? What makes you think Atiku cant get this figure in kwara ?

Even Saraki was voted for by thousands of his constituency people. He lost but not poorly.

Visit the results and learn again
I won't drag this with you but you can come down here and see situations of things. Check Saraki result poll and see how a strong dynasty could fall with such wide margin. Anyone associated with Saraki will loss election this moment. people are really tried of him.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by wideawaken01: 1:02pm On Mar 21, 2019
olatunyemi:

I won't drag this with you but you can come down here and see situations of things. Check Saraki result poll and see how a strong dynasty could fall with such wide margin. Anyone associated with Saraki will loss election this moment. people are really tried of him.

That does not defend the fact that the presidential election was massively rigged.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by vacanci: 1:05pm On Mar 21, 2019
Ratello:
It is gradually becoming interesting.... cheesy grin Buhari and his goons are about to be dispatched to the jungle of Daura.

To those who are still confused on how Atiku arrived at these figures, you must understand that there was a hand held device like a POS Machine that is connected directly to INEC server given to each INEC Collation Officers with the specific instructions that after the final results declared by the Collation Officer at each polling Unit, he or she is to key in those figures as it applies to each party contending and automatically it gets stored in the system and cannot be altered and at the collation centre from the polling Units, what had been stored already on that hand held device from every available polling units in that Ward are finally sent to INEC''s server which cannot be tampered with. I hope you got the whole picture now!

Carrying out an assessment of the supposed authentic results Atiku claimed is from the inec server some things did not add up and it shows his so called evidence is seriously dead on arrival. According to Atiku’s claim, all the other 71 presidential candidates didn’t score one vote in the last election. Only himself and Buhari got all the votes. Their calculation also shows that there were no invalid votes or cancelled votes. . Let's take a look at a few.

1) From Atiku’s acclaimed result from INEC server. GOMBE STATE

Accredited voters - 799,302
Atiku scored - 684,077
Buhari scored - 115,225
Total of Buhari and Atiku - 799,302, same as total accredited.
No votes for other presidential candidates.
No cancelled votes
No invalid votes

2) Let us take another one. KADUNA

Accredited voters - 1,430,145
Atiku scored - 961,143
Buhari scored - 469,002
Total votes Atiku and PMB - 1,430,145, same as accredited voters.
No vote for other presidential candidates.
No cancelled votes
No invalid votes

3) Kindly check Abia result as presented by Atiku. The total votes polled by him and Buhari is 10,000 more than the accredited voters. The accredited voters for Adamawa is the same number of the total votes allocated to the two candidates.

So apart from the question of how they got to INEC server to get this their fictitious result, there is also a question of how they think that INEC server can have a result different from the ones manually collated.

INEC server does not generate its own independent result. It is the result of the process of voting, counting and collation all done manually that is fed into it after it has been concluded. If you didn’t vote electronically, how would the server have a different result?

Its quite evident that either Atiku is stubbornly misadvising himself or his legal counsel are deliberately misleading him and taking advantage of his self inflicted thirst for power which has caused him to start acting like a bull in a China shop and thus making him unable to clearly see the errors in his own submission just so they can further milk him.

This is clearly a case of fictitiously mischievously generating results on their own in order to save face and create a much unneeded unease in the nation.

See the alleged INEC server results according to Atiku Abubakar. Do the maths yourselves let’s see if it makes common sense for all the votes to be scored by Atiku and Buhari alone, leaving out other presidential candidates.

4 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by vacanci: 1:06pm On Mar 21, 2019
MxreR:
There's no doubt that Atiku actually won. Supreme Court shall correct this anomaly. No court can rule otherwise on this case because evidence of rigging are mountainous.

Carrying out an assessment of the supposed authentic results Atiku claimed is from the inec server some things did not add up and it shows his so called evidence is seriously dead on arrival. According to Atiku’s claim, all the other 71 presidential candidates didn’t score one vote in the last election. Only himself and Buhari got all the votes. Their calculation also shows that there were no invalid votes or cancelled votes. . Let's take a look at a few.

Atiku scored - 684,077
Buhari scored - 115,225
No cancelled votes
No invalid votes

Atiku scored - 961,143
Buhari scored - 469,002
No cancelled votes
No invalid votes

3) Kindly check Abia result as presented by Atiku. The total votes polled by him and Buhari is 10,000 more than the accredited voters. The accredited voters for Adamawa is the same number of the total votes allocated to the two candidates.

So apart from the question of how they got to INEC server to get this their fictitious result, there is also a question of how they think that INEC server can have a result different from the ones manually collated.

INEC server does not generate its own independent result. It is the result of the process of voting, counting and collation all done manually that is fed into it after it has been concluded. If you didn’t vote electronically, how would the server have a different result?

Its quite evident that either Atiku is stubbornly misadvising himself or his legal counsel are deliberately misleading him and taking advantage of his self inflicted thirst for power which has caused him to start acting like a bull in a China shop and thus making him unable to clearly see the errors in his own submission just so they can further milk him.

This is clearly a case of fictitiously mischievously generating results on their own in order to save face and create a much unneeded unease in the nation.

See the alleged INEC server results according to Atiku Abubakar. Do the maths yourselves let’s see if it makes common sense for all the votes to be scored by Atiku and Buhari alone, leaving out other presidential candidates.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by tuniski: 1:12pm On Mar 21, 2019
GoodGovernance:

Buhari 366,436

Atiku 451,779

Sowore 0

Others 0

What a shame!

Excellent observation but, the total votes are very likely more than the total Card reader accreditation. Therefore, the Fringe votes are covered.

I am only interested in the legal battle for the sake of our democracy. If truly 35m were accredited by card reader where are the 8m+ votes?
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by tuniski: 1:14pm On Mar 21, 2019
vacanci:

Atiku scored - 684,077
Buhari scored - 115,225
No cancelled votes
No invalid votes

Atiku scored - 961,143
Buhari scored - 469,002
No cancelled votes
No invalid votes

They are only reflecting what relates apc and pdp.
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by Majorhamza(m): 1:25pm On Mar 21, 2019
Biglittlelois:

I expected you to be better than this,

Pdp has access to their server cos the court granted him access,

If the collation of results was done on paper, won't it be updated in their system for posterity's sake

It's just like in some schools, the teacher marks exams with pen on paper, won't it be updated on in the school's system for future reference

You are better than this Mynd44 undecided

Is they any complain about a particular state result announced by INEC not tallying with what comes out from the state? NO. Is not the result gotten from all the states we all witnessed the INEC will upload. we should not deceive our selves on this server thing.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by Jowanson: 1:26pm On Mar 21, 2019
Afospecialk:

Why don't yu kill yourself bcs ur wish is like a cold day in hell which yu no is not ppssible

If you so much love Atiku then follow him to Cameroon

ATIKU can never and he will never ever be our president in NIGERIA basic

APC minions in sifia pain! You will be alright las las.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by Jowanson: 1:27pm On Mar 21, 2019
Honor10:

And if Atiku did not later become the president, what should we do for u?

You will be alright las las
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by pryme(m): 1:52pm On Mar 21, 2019
Cajayi:
WHO IS THE OLODO THAT GENERATED THIS RUBBISHED RESULTS? WHAT ABOUT THE VOIDS VOTES AND THE VOTES ACCRUE TO OTHER CANDIDATES? THIS IS INDEED A JOKE OF THE CENTURY! SHAME!!!!!

Am surprised very few people have made this the main issue, instead they arguing about card readers and servers.

Let's all look at the figures Atiku is presenting here as facts, it makes you wonder how such learned individuals are displaying such high level of Tomfoolery.
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by pryme(m): 1:59pm On Mar 21, 2019
Harbioye:
Did anybody bother to add up Atiku & Buhari's results in Abia 664659 + 198391 = 863050 while the actual accredited voters is 853050.

0 rejected votes
0 votes from those end of the year parties
& 10,000 excess votes.

Just thinking out loud

Funny nobody is talking about this.
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by vacanci: 2:16pm On Mar 21, 2019
tuniski:

They are only reflecting what relates apc and pdp.

If they are reflecting only what relates to APC and PDP, then the total votes for both of them should be much less than the number of accredited voters. A situation where the number of accredited voters is less than what pdp and apc votes totalled from that report, then you know that pdp is joking and if this report appears in any court of law, a 100 level law student can strike out the case

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by tuniski: 2:29pm On Mar 21, 2019
vacanci:

If they are reflecting only what relates to APC and PDP, then the total votes for both of them should be much less than the number of accredited voters. A situation where the number of accredited voters is less than what pdp and apc votes totalled from that report, then you know that pdp is joking and if this report appears in any court of law, a 100 level law student can strike out the case
In truth, the number of card reader accreditation is lower than the actual votes cast by way of valid,invalid,rejected or cancel summation.
There were good number of none card reader Accreditation votes.

If it is true that 35m+ was actually captured by the card reader, then Atiku has a very strong case cos where are the 8m+ votes difference?
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by Ritchiee: 3:16pm On Mar 21, 2019
tuniski:

In truth, the number of card reader accreditation is lower than the actual votes cast by way of valid,invalid,rejected or cancel summation.
There were good number of none card reader Accreditation votes.

If it is true that 35m+ was actually captured by the card reader, then Atiku has a very strong case cos where are the 8m+ votes difference?

I am sorry but can't you see that the result shown by premium times is flawed? I believe votes cannot be more than the accredited voters and even if it happens,the excess will be jettisoned.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by Teeboi09: 4:23pm On Mar 21, 2019
Atiku is the most brainless man on earth. He claimed that he won the election on inec server. In Abia state he released the figure that total number of accredited voters was 853,050 while pdp polled 664,659 and apc polled 198,391. U guys should help me sum the two votes together and check is it tally with the number of accredited voters. Meaning other parties has no vote in Abia state. Atiku is a big fool. He should hire me as his lawyer to defend him in court to so that I can collect my share from Nigeria money he is spending. Atiku the mumu.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by omonscloak: 5:25pm On Mar 21, 2019
wideawaken01:
The presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Atiku Abubakar in the just-completed presidential election has given a breakdown of the number of votes he believed he scored in each of the 36 states of the federation and the Federal Capital Territory as opposed to that which was announced by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).

Mr Abubakar released the figures in his petition against the outcome of the election filed on Monday, which challenges the declaration of Muhammadu Buhari of the All Progressives Congress as the winner of the election.

On February 27, INEC declared that Mr Buhari won the election in 19 states with a total of 15,191,847 votes to defeat Mr Abubakar, who won the election in 18 states polling a total of 11,262,978 votes.

However, in this petition, Mr Abubakar claimed that the “true, actual and correct” results upon state by state computation pitched him as the winner in 21 states, excluding the results from Rivers State, which he said was not available on INEC’s server as at February 25, when the computation was made. He, thus, claims that Mr Buhari only won the election in 15 states.

Mr Abubakar said the “state to state computation” showed that he polled a total of 18,356,732 votes to defeat Mr Buhari whom he said scored 16,741,430 votes.

“The 1st Respondent wrongly and unlawfully credited the 2nd Respondent with votes which were not valid or lawful votes at various stages of the election, namely, at the polling units, the ward collating centres, local government collating centres and the State collating centres, with the result that the 2nd Respondent was wrongly returned when the said 2nd Respondent did not score majority of lawful votes,” he wrote.

“The Petitioners shall also call evidence of statisticians forensic examiners and finger-print experts at the hearing of the Petition to establish that the scores credited the 2nd Respondent were not the product of actual votes validly cast at the polling units. The Petitioners plead and shall rely on electronic video recordings, newspaper reports, photographs and photographic images of several infractions of the electoral process by the Respondents.

“The Petitioners plead, state and contend that from the data in the 1st Respondent’s Server, as between the 1st Petitioner and the 2nd Respondent, the true, actual and correct results upon a State to State computation are as reflected under the scores of the 1st Petitioner and the 2nd Respondent,” he added.

The APC has since reacted to Mr Abubakar’s petition saying he and the PDP were suffering from hallucinations after the election defeat.

“Judging by Atiku and PDP’s recent utterances and actions, it is now clear that they have slipped into severe depression and post-defeat hallucination that have left many Nigerians questioning their current state of mind,” the ruling party said in a statement on Wednesday.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/321303-presidential-election-the-real-number-of-votes-i-scored-in-each-state-atiku.html

Just for Abia and Adamawa, I haven't even calculated the rest how can the total accredited voted be equal to combined votes scored by APC and PDP, other parties didn't even get one vote? No cancelled votes? Atiku don fall Mugu, you that want to make Nigeria work can't even calculate and Obi couldnt help you.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:28pm On Mar 21, 2019
You're not INEC neither are you election tribunal!
So keep quiet....
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by abusurv(m): 6:09pm On Mar 21, 2019
To sum it up,Atiku is SICK.
This is the State by State breakdown of how Atiku came about his 18m votes.

It is important to point out that in this breakdown, the sum of the votes scored by Atiku and PMB in each State, is exactly equal to the total number of accredited voters in that State for the particular Election, meaning that the other political parties that were on the ballot for the Presidential polls did not score a single vote in all the States of the Federation and that there were no void or cancelled votes in the Elections across the Nation.

If you took part in that Election or have ever taken part in Elections, you will know that the above presumptions fly logic in the face.

You are free to draw you independent conclusion.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by erico2k2(m): 8:27pm On Mar 21, 2019
BafanaBafana:

With smart card reader?
Issokay.
They are actually called handheld device.So basically a computer you hold i n ur hand just like the PDA
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by axponline: 8:52pm On Mar 21, 2019
For all those who say the numbers do not add up, I refer you all to the first spreadsheet that was submitted to the court. It has the votes for each and every candidate. I have posted an extract for your information. I am not an Atiku loyalist. I just want justice to be done.

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by mfm04622: 9:47pm On Mar 21, 2019
cupid4ig:
ignorance is really a disease

If you mean i am ignorant, i am willing to learn. Teach me!
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by olatunyemi(m): 8:08am On Mar 22, 2019
wideawaken01:

That does not defend the fact that the presidential election was massively rigged.
I don't have a proof, you don't have one. let's wait for court
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by Horlufemi(m): 9:39am On Mar 22, 2019
otokx:
Little by little the high level of bad education in Nigeria is catching up with the general populace which makes people to believe anything without thinking. This is why hatred and violence levels is increasing in some areas in Nigeria.

A lot of people are proud educated illiterates.
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by Horlufemi(m): 9:43am On Mar 22, 2019
Ratello:

Thank you my brother I don't think many even voted in the first place because if they do no one will be confused as per the results gotten from each polling units and centres nationwide are all stored directly in INEC's server the essence of manual presentation of papers is to show proof of voting, updates on what transpired at the polling units, number of votes cancelled, those who finger prints could not be read by the card reader and other attendants issues. This is top notch strategy from Atiku's legal team.

Card reader is to verify voters. It's not electronic voting.
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by wideawaken01: 10:59am On Mar 22, 2019
olatunyemi:

I don't have a proof, you don't have one. let's wait for court

My brother , calm down na we dey run things, i am very closed to politicians both APC and PDP ... It is very funny to defend these wolves...

APC government has no integrity neither PDP ...

Charley boy got his share of the 9 figures bribe.

Don't celebrate APC government they renamed the company .... It is the same criminals.
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by BafanaBafana: 11:29am On Mar 22, 2019
erico2k2:

They are actually called handheld device.So basically a computer you hold i n ur hand just like the PDA
And you believe card readers send election results to inec server?
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by erico2k2(m): 7:13pm On Mar 22, 2019
BafanaBafana:

And you believe card readers send election results to inec server?
ofcos they can if enabled, as they are wireless devices, however, in this case, it's not the results that are at the exchange with the server rather the accreditation
PS This is mine at work, YOu think it's one very sophisticated machine right?

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by BafanaBafana: 3:34pm On Mar 23, 2019
erico2k2:

ofcos they can if enabled, as they are wireless devices, however, in this case, it's not the results that are at the exchange with the server rather the accreditation
PS This is mine at work, YOu think it's one very sophisticated machine right?
That's my point.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called / Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate / Boko Haram Joins ISIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.