Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku (76794 Views)

APC Hell-bent On One Party State: Atiku Canvasses Merger Of Political Parties / Pictures From PDP Grand Finale Campaign In Lokoja, Kogi State. Atiku Spotted / Presidential Poll: Abuja Can’t Be 37th State, Atiku, Obi Tell Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by Cajayi(m): 10:55pm On Mar 20, 2019
WHO IS THE OLODO THAT GENERATED THIS RUBBISHED RESULTS? WHAT ABOUT THE VOIDS VOTES AND THE VOTES ACCRUE TO OTHER CANDIDATES? THIS IS INDEED A JOKE OF THE CENTURY! SHAME!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 20, 2019
spartan117:

I was a presiding officer in the election, all presiding officers are required to send the results of their polling unit via the card reader direct to Inec server. This result cannot be tampered with.

After which presiding officers will then proceed to the collation center to submit the manual result to the collation officer.
Lolz.
I worked as APO I in my polling unit.
What you're required to send via the card reader (though the right word is COMMUNICATE) is the accredited voters, not the result.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by Hatima: 10:55pm On Mar 20, 2019
WritePal:
Hahahahahaha. They thought I was delusional. Some of them abused me. Most of them think I'm just one regular Nairalander. Lol.

Go back to what I said.

1. Atiku won this election. He was not declared winner. 2 different things.

2. Buhari forced himself to continue. He, Osinbajo and his current ministers are usurpers.

3. There will be crisis.

4. Atiku will eventually be sworn in.

It is not for all mortal men to totally understand how these things will work or when. Often, they don't make sense to the "wordly wise," so they dismiss it as humdrum.

MODIFIED.

Some are saying the results can't be on a computer server. Like seriously? undecided. In a digital age?

You may not know it, everything is on a computer server and PDP got access to it. APC is jittery and will be completely finished in the court when it kicks in.
[https://olikareporters.com/court-orders-arrest-of-inec-chairman-mahmood-yakubu/

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by chris51(f): 10:55pm On Mar 20, 2019
Atiku, are you INEC?
Since you have the money, our money, good you share it for lawyers.

I believe that Atiku is talking about online voting.

I am neutral as far as the election is concerned but I strongly believe that there is no way that Atiku would defeat Buhari in the

North.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 20, 2019
magicminister:

I don’t have all the details right now but PVC readers will play a huge factor in the outcome of Atiku’s accusation.
The pvc readers collate the data on voter Including their finger print which the forensic expert will cross check with thumbprinted ballot papers using one of the numerous softwares used to verify finger print. It’s actually easier than you think.

One fact though is that the election is a sharp deviation from what we had in 2015,
Which court allowed forensic experts to cross check the election ballots? Don't assume when commenting because people here are very observant my friend.

Lemme also ask you, when did Atiku get his materials from INEC when the commission is yet to release the stuffs to him?

This is pure media issue Atiku is playing. Mr Ogboru of Delta State played this media court trial in Delta state during the last tribunal issue and when he lost, his supporters were thinking he was robbed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by Styluscrib(m): 10:55pm On Mar 20, 2019
Gbam..............
cool
So where are the non valid vote
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by nutripot: 10:55pm On Mar 20, 2019
ATIKU IS THE WINNER OF 2019 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by rexwalters: 10:56pm On Mar 20, 2019
Harbioye:

Just think out loud; Do you think INEC will alter the results on paper and forget to alter the ones on their server?
This is the thief that wants to be president of Nigeria?what a joke,all the millions of dollars he paid all does hackers in Virginia just went down the drain.
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by wideawaken01: 10:56pm On Mar 20, 2019
Mynd44:
Every time the PDP mentions "server" I get confused.

1. There was no electronic voting

2. Collation was done manually and transmitted manually hence no server was involved

3. The results have not even been uploaded to INEC's website so it is on? Paper.

4. Calculation was done via pencil, biro and calculators.

So

1. How did the PDP come up with this allegation of INEC server?

2. How did they even get access to the "server" sef?

A server is a place where data is stored .... in a lay man definition, if i could have a data server for my small company so you think server is too big for INEC?

When you hear, PMB denied ascent to electoral ammendment, where it was proposed that results be transmitted electronically to back up at server. Did you ask INEC if they were going to procure new devices to carry out e-transmission ? Or The data machines on ground are all e-transmission capable.

Let INEC come out to deny they do not have Server, you do not help them do their job
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by Ratello: 10:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
Harbioye:

Just think out loud; Do you think INEC will alter the results on paper and forget to alter the ones on their server?

Very possible in this scenario though they would want to alter the server results after making sure it matches the manual ones already manipulated. As it stands now, Atiku has a good case.
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by rexwalters: 10:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
nutripot:
ATIKU IS THE WINNER OF 2019 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION
Of The Republic of Biafra,South East of the Bight of Benin I believe?

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
Ratello:
It is gradually becoming interesting.... cheesy grin Buhari and his goons are about to be dispatched to the jungle of Daura.

To those who are still confused on how Atiku arrived at these figures, you must understand that there was a hand held device like a POS Machine that is connected directly to INEC server given to each INEC Collation Officers with the specific instructions that after the final results declared by the Collation Officer at each polling Unit, he or she is to key in those figures as it applies to each party contending and automatically it gets stored in the system and cannot be altered and at the collation centre from the polling Units, what had been stored already on that hand held device from every available polling units in that Ward are finally sent to INEC''s server which cannot be tampered with. I hope you got the whole picture now!
Keep dreaming

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by drightguy(m): 10:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
Finially let me reply,
From the beginning of this election process PDP has been strategizing on how to make this electoral process different from previous elections that came about the several meeting held outside Nigeria. PDP understood the process of rigging, the INEC chairman was very brave in discharge of his duty; he knew the Apc will forcus more on the paper work that came about the thumb printed paper that was discovered after the shifted date . There is a server and that can't be changed by APC because most of the results from APC are not real (it gets the uploaded results at the polling units) This was an avenue by the chairman to favour PDP (and still stands free). The server ought to have been updated to match with the paper results before this date.
Finially, APC are taken unaware that it's why they think the PDP hacked the server.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
Ratello:

Thank you my brother I don't think many even voted in the first place because if they do no one will be confused as per the results gotten from each polling units and centres nationwide are all stored directly in INEC's server the essence of manual presentation of papers is to show proof of voting, updates on what transpired at the polling units, number of votes cancelled, those who finger prints could not be read by the card reader and other attendants issues. This is top notch strategy from Atiku's legal team.
The smart card reader (SCR) only capture the voter's finger not the voter's vote

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by rexwalters: 10:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
Ratello:

Very possible in this scenario though they would want to alter the server results after making sure it matches the manual ones already manipulated. As it stands now, Atiku has a good case.
Surprising how absent minded and daft some people really are?just amazing. Atiku has a good case in his own lies.
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by Honor10: 10:59pm On Mar 20, 2019
WritePal:
Hahahahahaha. They thought I was delusional. Some of them abused me. Most of them think I'm just one regular Nairalander. Lol.

Go back to what I said.

1. Atiku won this election. He was not declared winner. 2 different things.

2. Buhari forced himself to continue. He, Osinbajo and his current ministers are usurpers.

3. There will be crisis.

4. Atiku will eventually be sworn in.

It is not for all mortal men to totally understand how these things will work or when. Often, they don't make sense to the "wordly wise," so they dismiss it as humdrum.

MODIFIED.

Some are saying the results can't be on a computer server. Like seriously? undecided. In a digital age?

You may not know it, everything is on a computer server and PDP got access to it. APC is jittery and will be completely finished in the court when it kicks in.

lolz, dz fake seer is here again. election that US, UK, EU has congratulated our president, u will cry last last. let's see

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by mistyebby(f): 10:59pm On Mar 20, 2019
Mynd44:

I love your repetitive use of "I believe". It shows you are not sure.

Nigeria's electoral law forbids it. You calculate votes with calculator and not even Exel spread sheets.

The server only verifies voters

So you mean there was no electronic record of the votes? Even if it was imputation by ad hoc from each pooling booth ?
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by Ategberoson(m): 11:00pm On Mar 20, 2019
Opinedecandid:
Buhari OLE Tinubu OLE Hell Rufai OLE Ameachi OLE Mamood OLE Lair Mohammed OLE Gandollars OLE
Who I don skip there, abeg, add una own.

Atiku is an Angel add that and obj

atiku, aunty obi the Biafra VP are all saint

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by ikwutasco(m): 11:00pm On Mar 20, 2019
Mynd44:

2. Collation was done manually and transmitted manually hence no server was involved

3. The results have not even been uploaded to INEC's website so it is on? Paper.

So

card reader can not work wit out server... After electional at d unit po/apo1 sec d result direction to inec
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by silifat11(m): 11:00pm On Mar 20, 2019
Atiku is making jest of himself.. Gaskiyah.. The funniest result he ascribed to himself is that of Kwara State.. haha

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by ikwutasco(m): 11:01pm On Mar 20, 2019
Mynd44:

So

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by rexwalters: 11:02pm On Mar 20, 2019
mistyebby:

So you mean there was no electronic record of the votes? Even if it was imputation by ad hoc from each pooling booth ?
Paper the source of the results said Buhari won,electronic atiku said he won,so who do you believe,paper or computer?
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by zeromeridian: 11:02pm On Mar 20, 2019
Atiku should just go and sit down. So all the acredited voters cast thier vote and no void vote. If this is the evidence he has, he doed not have any case

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by almarthins(m): 11:03pm On Mar 20, 2019
Biglittlelois:

I expected you to be better than this,

Pdp has access to their server cos the court granted him access,

If the collation of results was done on paper, won't it be updated in their system for posterity's sake

It's just like in some schools, the teacher marks exams with pen on paper, won't it be updated on in the school's system for future reference

You are better than this Mynd44 undecided

Do you know what is called server?

We no do electronic voting yet smbody dey mention server like say all of us na dummy. Inec no get server so where did atiku get server?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by Iamgrey5(m): 11:04pm On Mar 20, 2019
Ratello:

This time around the card reader serves dual purpose one was to capture your finger prints and get you accredited and the other one is results gathered at the end of the voting exercise from each party contesting are further keyed in into the card reader machine like a POS and it automatically get stored in the back end server of INEC before the final collation at the different collation centres across the nation where the final electronic submission to INEC's server is carried out.

@ emboldened

How you continue to make this shii uo is quite fascinating

Voting is done manually and stored in a box, until it is counted after the election. The result are then posted at the polling unit

Pray tell, how and how and where the results entered into the common card reader?

Card readers was only introduced in 2015 to prevent ballot box stuffing and over voting. Electronic transfer of results will need a constitutional amendment, which Buhari didn't sign before the election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by rexwalters: 11:04pm On Mar 20, 2019
mistyebby:

Ask atiku for his flash drive you will see the edited and unedited versions of the results on it.
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 20, 2019
If you are not sure that Buhari actually won the election and u keep cursing Atiku(when actually he won) and saying negative against him may you be cursed but if Buhari actually won,may you be blessed.
For me I don't know who won, Nigeria is a failed state.
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by Stakeholders(m): 11:05pm On Mar 20, 2019
spartan117:

I was a presiding officer in the election, all presiding officers are required to send the results of their polling unit via the card reader direct to Inec server. This result cannot be tampered with.

After which presiding officers will then proceed to the collation center to submit the manual result to the collation officer.

Your submission is not to INEC server but to ractech, this is just to confirm your accredited voters with the number of valid votes you recorded. If you as a presiding officer sent it directly to INEC server how did you expect them to collate results. Do you know how many thousands of polling unit we have in Nigeria.
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by BiafraIsFree: 11:06pm On Mar 20, 2019
Only in the zoo that INEC chairman and officials are APC card carrying members.

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by erico2k2(m): 11:06pm On Mar 20, 2019
BafanaBafana:

What are the various tasks?
ANything you can do with your Samsung Tab.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called / Sacked Imo Civil Servants Kneel Down To Beg Governor Ihedioha (Photos) / Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.