Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,461 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku (76843 Views)

APC Hell-bent On One Party State: Atiku Canvasses Merger Of Political Parties / Pictures From PDP Grand Finale Campaign In Lokoja, Kogi State. Atiku Spotted / Presidential Poll: Abuja Can’t Be 37th State, Atiku, Obi Tell Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by baganas: 10:35pm On Mar 20, 2019
nazablossom:
I stopped reading when I got to Anambra result. There is no way Anambra state will give APC that figure.

There may be some truth to his claim but This list is made in Aba.
That Atiku scored 500,000 and Buhari 180,000 in Borno state is a total impossibility. It completely revealed the post election defeat hallucinations of Atiku and his handlers

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by rexwalters: 10:35pm On Mar 20, 2019
Ratello:

It is directly linked to INEC's server it is beyond ordinary card reader it is more of a POS machine. I thought you already knew this shocked shocked
And the result from the POS machine verifier that you said cannot be manipulated after the agents from the polling units had keyed in their figures,recorded President Buhari as the winner.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by erico2k2(m): 10:35pm On Mar 20, 2019
Oblang:

So inec will by itself announce a result and post something else on its own server.
Did you read where APC accused PDP of harking the Servers

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by otokx(m): 10:35pm On Mar 20, 2019
lexy2014:

If there was no server, then what did Nabena accuse PDP of hacking?

That is the bad levels of education we talked about, many failed to understand the process and because of influence of money just talk and do as they like.
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by ChiefSupplier55(m): 10:36pm On Mar 20, 2019
The is serious

Check out my signature contact me if need be on Whatsapp
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by hush15: 10:36pm On Mar 20, 2019
Mynd44:

I love your repetitive use of "I believe". It shows you are not sure.

Nigeria's electoral law forbids it. You calculate votes with calculator and not even Exel spread sheets.

The server only verifies voters

i only use "i believe" once and i still insist that they have systems that serves as repository or a central storage of records. Thats an absolute.

am an IS person and i know my onions, afterall its not like they use typewriters. They have computer systems
and mins you, the published results is on INEC site and its not like the scanned a result sheet for us to see...

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by Icon79(m): 10:36pm On Mar 20, 2019
If there's no server, how come APC is accusing PDP of "hacking INEC Server"?

O pari

Mynd44:
Every time the PDP mentions "server" I get confused.

1. There was no electronic voting

2. Collation was done manually and transmitted manually hence no server was involved

3. The results have not even been uploaded to INEC's website so it is on? Paper.

4. Calculation was done via pencil, biro and calculators.

So

1. How did the PDP come up with this allegation of INEC server?

2. How did they even get access to the "server" sef?
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by Sagay212: 10:37pm On Mar 20, 2019
Coman server? Server beer and mercy.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by MediaLife: 10:38pm On Mar 20, 2019
obinoral1179:
How come Lagos had over 2 million votes.... Lagos that recorded low turn out from both elections. The polling unit where I preside we have over 921 voter register only 105 came out to vote and that was how it was all the polling unit.... So where did PDP and ATIKU manufacture over 2million votes?
That is what I don't know
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:38pm On Mar 20, 2019
***Noted!***
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by Tospringe: 10:38pm On Mar 20, 2019
Starpro87:

So you forgot any vote captured on the card reader automatically transmits to INEC server? Nigeria's INEC is not as crude as you think.
Card reader don't capture votes. The job of card reader is to accredit voters! Go and ask your party agent for a copy of your polling unit result and not the card reader.
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by mymadam(m): 10:38pm On Mar 20, 2019
Opinedecandid:
Buhari OLE
Tinubu OLE
Hell Rufai OLE
Ameachi OLE
Mamood OLE
Lair Mohammed OLE
Gandollars OLE

Who I don skip there, abeg, add una own.

How old are you @op OLE undecided

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by Oblang(m): 10:38pm On Mar 20, 2019
Ogaga87:

Under 18 abi na lack of PVC, I nor know which one you lack.. If you don reach 18 or say you get PVC, you for know say SERVER was involved.. Pls stop saturating the trend with your ignorance

Card reader brings SERVER into the system, you hear

Card readers only read accredited votes not the actual votes casted for parties..
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by mercenary: 10:39pm On Mar 20, 2019
Mynd44:

2. Collation was done manually and transmitted manually hence no server was involved

3. The results have not even been uploaded to INEC's website so it is on? Paper.

So

Oga read the first comment abeg... Abi eczema dey worry your eye?

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by MediaLife: 10:39pm On Mar 20, 2019
erico2k2:

Did you read where APC accused PDP of harking the Servers
Hacking.
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by mrp0806: 10:39pm On Mar 20, 2019
Mynd44:

So

Ask yourself how the result got online even before the initial announcement then you wil know how it got to server
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by Suntzung: 10:40pm On Mar 20, 2019
midolian:
This man is SICK!
Actualy Atiku's close FAF should do the needful before it is too late.
grin I can see KOLO loading walai

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by Tareq1105: 10:40pm On Mar 20, 2019
obinoral1179:
How come Lagos had over 2 million votes.... Lagos that recorded low turn out from both elections. The polling unit where I preside we have over 921 voter register only 105 came out to vote and that was how it was all the polling unit.... So where did PDP and ATIKU manufacture over 2million votes?

Let them continue to deceive Atiku, Baba Meikudi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by adrusa: 10:41pm On Mar 20, 2019
otokx:

Sorry to bust your theory, yours truly was a consultant and trained both as SPO and collation officer which was my final posting, POs were specifically told their boundaries. Many results brought by presiding officers to collation centers were rejected because the accredited voters on those result sheets were far more than what was in the SCR. Its either you check and correct your mistakes using your EVR to tally with the number of accredited voters on the SCR or have the entire results rejected with a report made.

The funny part is that the party agents have already snapped the wrong result and sent to their party officials leading to more suspicion when the final results are announced.

He is even lying. All the presiding officers did was to forward their accreditation data from the card reader to INEC central server. And many of them were not even able to do this because of network problem. There was no way he could have sent results to INEC server, he was not equipped to do so. Secondly, many of the results brought to the collation centres were full of arithmetic errors many of which were detected by the collation officers who had to help them find the mistakes and correct them before he can enter the results in his own forms. So, many of the results collected by party agents at the polling boots were useless and inaccurate. I was a collation officer, so I'm fairly well informed about the election.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by Iamgrey5(m): 10:41pm On Mar 20, 2019
Ratello:

It is directly linked to INEC's server it is beyond ordinary card reader it is more of a POS machine. I thought you already knew this shocked shocked
The card readers transfered the results of 90 political parties and three different elections to the inec server? shocked

You are a joker. grin

Never mind that the Electronic transfer of election results has not be passed into law yet.

PDP are doing public trial, it is ridiculous.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by Tospringe: 10:42pm On Mar 20, 2019
otokx:

In our own case all the copies of the result sheet were given to the EO.
Nah. I gave my PU result to the cordinator in charge of RAC center, and from there it goes to EO.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by poseidon12: 10:42pm On Mar 20, 2019
Exactly. Atiku clearly won the election. Buhari lost big time. Atiku should be declared the winner. If INEC and the APC are allowed to get away with the brazen rigging, then that is the end of democracy in Nigeria. It means the ruling party can always right results of elections, irrespective of how the people vote.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by rexwalters: 10:42pm On Mar 20, 2019
Tospringe:

That's my main question. I participated in 2015 election. Card reader has nothing to do with election results from different parties, the job of card reader is voters accreditation, and prospective voters that are unsuccessful with their accreditation would be given incident form to fill. Election result sheets are always given to different party agent, including the policeman attached to the polling unit, and a copy would be pasted at the polling unit for everyone one to see. So how did PDP got their result from the server. ?
Cooked result from his Yankee connection,but e no work,Nigeria election upon all the denge is still manual.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by Chi133(f): 10:42pm On Mar 20, 2019
Topmaike007:
Atiku on another journey to waste another money

Are you learned at all?
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by Topmaike007(m): 10:43pm On Mar 20, 2019
Chi133:

Are you learned at all?
an Ipob spotted

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by shugamummy: 10:43pm On Mar 20, 2019
This deadbeat you haven't faced your BBQ seriously. When do you guys stop showing pity to atiku for using his own money to fight for his mandate. In saner climes donations would have poured in to enable him get to court and show the whole world the rigging machine of the evil party. Why are you guys suddenly concerned. As a matter of question, Tinubu who does not have a single company known to man to his name apart from using fishy companies to collect lasg tax which he wanted to do at federal level but got resisted, could afford two bullion van, how much more atiku who has been paying over 5,000 employees over 30,000 dollars monthly for over 20yrs not be able to pay lawyers to fight for his mandate. Next time you open your mouth to comment make sure you address the matter at hand cos if you repeat this stale line again, I shall emit venom to reset your thinking. This is a mild response from me, you are warned

post=76838860:
Lol cheesy.
Atiku oooo!! wink cheesy grin cheesy
A drowning man, clings to a straw! tongue

Atiku lawyers are already cursing and swearing for everyone that is advising Atiku not to go to court, they say they have to eat their share of our looted national treasury he is spending all around! cheesy wink
Odiegwu!!
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by ledaman: 10:43pm On Mar 20, 2019
Atiku spend the dollars again abeg!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by Oblang(m): 10:44pm On Mar 20, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:
I am very sure this is a true reflection of the real result looking at how high the votes Buhari got in his strongholds like Kano, Katsina, Bauchi that was the expected margin.. On this note I believe this is the main result.. APC will not make heaven

PDP are just being smart by allocating large figures to buhari in his stronghold. They made up for them by adjusting votes from other places. This one is oluwole result..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by BabaO2: 10:44pm On Mar 20, 2019
He's a criminal from birth. We remember, he had a prepared results for abia and other states on 17th March, but unfortunately, the election was canceled few hours to the election and security agencies intercepted them. Same template they are still pushing out. This guy should be deleted from this country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by rexwalters: 10:44pm On Mar 20, 2019
poseidon12:
Exactly. Atiku clearly won the election. Buhari lost big time. Atiku should be declared the winner. If INEC and the APC are allowed to get away with the brazen rigging, then that is the end of democracy in Nigeria. It means the ruling party can always right results of elections, irrespective of how the people vote.
Pack and go to cameroon,Freaking Loser,on to the next level,we don't need whimps like you in our country,Mumu immigrant like atiku.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called / Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate / Boko Haram Joins ISIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.